Let's start a good vibes thread... Whats your style of game?

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
How I meet girls:
Mostly in bars or online. Occasionally at parks, beaches, coffee shops, and super markets.

Type of girl I do best with:
Latin girls and blondes

My appearance:
Thin, white with olive skin, above average height and looks

Personality:
Introverted, aloof, sweet, but mean

Game Style:
Fun. I like to party and tease. Have fun and be there at the end of the night.

Favorite girl experience:
An ex. She was young and had just lost her virginity. I sexually molded her into exactly what I wanted.

What got me into "game"
One of my friends turned me on to YouTube channels about game. I did what they said and it worked. I’m far from an expert. But I have the basics down.

One thing I wish I knew before:
That you have to stay on your purpose when you have a girlfriend. I’ve lost motivation to do basic things like going to the gym in relationships. Losing value to your partner doesn’t end well.

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How I meet girls: Just making opportunity happen whenever they're around, so a lil' bit of Nightgame and Daygame with a helping of online game ;)

Type of girl I do best with: Usually younger girls (18 - 30, usually mid 20s), I'm pretty open to anyone with two X chromosomes that's not too much of an eyesore (guys gotta have standards, ya know :p )

My appearance: Not far off from my avatar. I've been in front of the camera a couple times and am totally down to sharing pics (trying to build up a bit of a modeling portfolio to use what I got ;) ). Longer hair and some stubble going on, Pretty lean, about 5'10. I tend to go with a rocker style of a band t-shirt (like Black sabbath) with a blazer (or wine red biker jacket), darker slim jeans, tan chelsea boots, and some silver wrist wear with a black band and silver ring (all of which are trinkets from a time in my life). Sometimes a button down t-shirt with a few buttons undone. Or maybe I'll just go with the good ol' black shirt :p

As far as sunglasses go, I have some slightly transparent black rectangular framed shades I picked up from my local dollar store (which most people wouldn't guess :p)

Personality: Fuck if I know, dude! That's hard to summarize, I'm a little too introspective :p I'm 20 years old, got a baby's brain and an old man's heart. I love making references most people think I'm to young to know or too out of the loop to catch ;) guess you could say I'm playfully brooding (as I've been told I can be a brooder sometimes). A younger Hank Moody in short.

Game Style: I'm strongly on the romantic side by nature but otherwise I'm generally pretty flexible when I need to be (and know it). And again, I'm usually playful but I can get very brooding by default.

Favorite girl experience: Hard to say, all of them? There hasn't really been a woman that I've been with that I didn't like in some way or another. Picking one is like pulling teeth, chewing them up, and shitting jagged tooth turds but what comes to the forefront first are two experiences:

1). A girl I met during time in a rehabilitation clinic during the darkest time of my life. She helped get me back on my feet (spiritually, emotionally, and sexually). I've written about her here already.

2). I met a Joan Jett lookalike with dirty blonde (shorter) hair about my age online and video chatted for about a week building a connection since we were farther away from each other before finally meeting in a little place between us. We didn't really talk much when we met in person. We were too busy doing other things in the back of my convertible while the radio played some classic rock (the good stuff too, Foo Fighters, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, ect.) which was good because we needed to stop a few times to cool off (this was in the middle of winter in the countryside just off from the NYC area) and it kept a good vibe going. I'm yet to write a field report on this one, but I'm working on getting around to it sometime this month.

In terms of crazy stories, what part of the Novel do you want? The part where I started trying out bdsm clubs that actually weren't all too bad or the year long on again- off again relationship with two of the hottest girls in my high school?

What got me into "game": Same as most guys here, I got turned down by my dream girl at the time. Unfortunately, I lost my childhood home in the process (it's a long story but in short; I made a bet and lost). A desperate google search led me here and to my surprise, it wasn't bullshit. So I stuck with it.

One thing I wish I knew before: You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.

Also don't get Oneitis :p among many, many other things.

Last edited:

Prince Charles

Rookie
Rookie
Hello everyone.

I'm Prince Charles, a friend of Bismark here in the forum. A few days ago he told me about this forum and how much knowledge you can get here so I was curious and decided to come inside, learn with you and hopefully share my knowledge too. I've been in contact with this comunities for 10 years aandI'm 7 days away from making 30y. So without further ado, let me Answer those pin points.

How I meet girls:
Usually i meet girls in bars and rooftops. I've had a few positive stories in daygame and netgame too, but where I have more success is in environments after the sun goes down.

I cannot say for sure which women I'm best with because I've been with females from almost every type: beautiful, ugly, all (legal) ages, from different countries, some shy, some more extroverted, but if I have to say one type it's easier for me to connect is the extroverted sexy type.

My appearance:
1,78m, not muscular, actually have not been to the gym over a year and I actually have a little belly. Long hair, usually a casual style because I've been working with tourism for two years and you need a very casual look for that.

Personality:
Funny, I'm a little prick, but all jokes are always with a light heart, just like to laugh and make people laugh. It's important to respect others. A fan of honesty.

Game Style:
I use more the indirect typenof approach. If doing daygame will most likely use ditect game but nightgame is 80% per cent of the time indirect. I say 80 because there's always some exceptions where you can go straight to the girl with some intent.

I jumped two questions here because they are a little to personal and I feel I already expose myself too much with this post.

If I had to resume all my learning in this 10 years into one word would be: calibration.

Mrbolton

Space Monkey
space monkey
How I meet girls:
Ive met some girls in bumble, bars, and very seldom out during the day

Black girls like me the most. But I’ve only dated white girls.

My appearance:
White. Kinda cute in a nerdy way

Personality:
Shy

Game Style:
I go direct. I’m pretty new to game. Far from a virgin, I’ve had some girls. Just new to “game” so I’m focusing on direct natural game.

I had sex in the bathroom in a nightclub back in college. That’s the craziest I’ve got

What got me into "game"
I used to watch rsd videos but never took action. The corona depression has been a wake up call.

I’m too early to answer that question.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wanted to bring this fun thread back, ran into it while surfing the boards.

How I meet girls:
Different ways in different points in my life.

Here's the timeline:
Social Circle > Day Game + Dating Apps > Social Circle + Night Game > Dating Apps + Night Game (current)

Petite and curvy, artsy white girls. Have a thing for artsy white girls that love coffee.

My appearance:

5'10" Egyptian brown guy. Outfits are always edgy and somewhere between classy and rebellious. Think lots of black, jean jackets, leather bracelets, rings, earrings, the occasional suit. Have 14 tattoos. Keep my beard at a 5 oclock shadow most of the time, have great hair (short to medium, wavy), always get compliments on my eyebrows and hair. Not lean, but thickly muscular, kinda like Sean Connery when he was James bond. People tell me i look like dev patel kinda.

Personality:

ESTP.
-Outgoing, adventurous, hopelessly romantic, blunt humor. Love anything that I can experience
-Very sexy/ sultry vibe, with lots of smiles, warmth.
-Love deep conversations and sexual innuendos along with constant teasing.
-Have moments where I talk very little and have moments where I talk alot.
-Would consider myself very socially adept and i love people/ am very curious about people but that intrigue me. Easily make friends.
-Generous with time and money.
-75% conflict avoidant but if I get angry (takes alot) can escalate and instigate things into fist fights.
-Smoke cigarettes like a chimney and drink quite a bit.
-Had a drug phase for a few years when I was younger.
-Obsessive personality when I really want to win at something.
-Can be manipulative.
-I get in trouble with the law from time to time with things that don't hurt anyone else, ie public intoxication, trespassing, graffiti, etc.
-Stereotypes would probably be a combination of rebel, businessman (have a business), and artist (I write poetry and paint)
-Very self-aware
-Life philosophy is centered around the fact that we have a short time on this planet and to enjoy and relish life as much as possible.
-Very undisciplined and work in spontaneous bursts rather than consistently

Game Style:
Tons of teasing and flirting. Tons of expressive facial expressions and eye contact. I always follow a process. Physical escalation always. Try and take girls on little adventures. Keep the focus on my love for women. Always keep a pulse on her emotions and pivot things as they go along. Very persistent in a controlled and non needy way.

This always changes. Some of these stories I've read here are crazy, these are definitely more mild lol but my experiences.
-Quite recently, going with my current girlfriend (the day we became exclusive) to a Chinese lantern festival. I surprised her and she had no idea where we were going until we got there. Literally burst into tears when we she realized. We spent the whole day being romantic and stupidly silly and lit up some lanterns along with thousands of others. On the way back to the hotel, had her butt ass naked masturbating in the car while blowing me and then I railed her to high heaven while she was blindfolded.
-A girl I met in Sydney on the street, looked like Emma Watson. Within 2 minutes of talking, put her in the taxi with me and went to the club 5 minutes away. Danced for like 10 minutes and walked her back to the hostel. Then fucked her in a room of 8 sleeping people, while she was loud af. People in the room kept telling us to STFU but we kept going anyways.

What got me into "game"
11 years ago when I was 18, my first girlfriend and the girl I lost my virginity to. One of the first websites I stumbled into was Girlschase, looking up things about relationship management. She eventually cheated on me, but 80 something girls later here I am.

Hot girls are just as easy to game (if not easier) than not so attractive girls. Just get off dating apps. Keep leveling your fundamentals up and a whole world of women will open up to you. Model yourself to people you see that get girls.

Last edited:
>