Life updates and a 20s bucket list to handle validation issues from AFC past.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Whats up Girlschase!!!!

Might as well re-introduce to some new faces on here. I came back to an inbox full of a lot of new messages, missed some of you guys!

Background:

Came to Girlschase as a hopeless AFC who was missing out on the college experience, depressed (at one point borderline suicidal), and quite an annoyance to some members. Guess Chase and Franco were patient with me, their patience paid off. What followed was an awakening after months of trying that led to me sleeping with 20+ different women and putting up wild lay reports alongside private messages from members telling me how much I have inspired them.

But then I realized that even after having all that sex, something was off about me. I had missed out on the college experience, was angry, frustrated, and digging for answers. College years have this special sort of social situation attached to them and I came out on the wrong end of it because I wasn't in the right frats and I went to a snobby private university. The sex was there, I had a nice job out of college, and my life was good on paper but I was still unhappy so I posted about on GC, posts that had very inquisitive thoughts and answers.

What I found was that while I was getting laid and having fun with women, I still felt that there was something special I missed out on by not being the man in college and that something special would never be replicated in the future because adult life is different (plus media and society are huge huge huge promoters of the college experience). I still felt that pain and anger of not being a part of the college in-crowd and realized that this is something I had to spend time fixing, even if it became the theme of my 20s.

That is what it has become, a journey in my 20s to fix damage from an AFC past and a horrible college experience where I was made to feel like a social outcast.

I decide I am going to have fun with it now instead of letting it beat me down. Years from now, when this is all said and done, I know I will be happier for it and I might even come up with something who can help guys in their 20s that just happen to be in my shoes. While I am sure I won't be able to do all of these things, I know that doing a few of them will fix some things.

Bucket List items that somehow tie in together and I am certain will make a big impact in my entire lifespan:

1. Get 1k+ legitimate Instagram followers (no bots, fake accounts, or software gimmicks) and have a kickass Instagram account.

I find that a lot of the kids from my college days who were popular had 1k+ Instagram followers, so far I have about 380, and these were all people they knew whether it was their fraternity brothers and/or sorority sisters or classmates in general. In many cases I could tell by the likes they received and the comments on their photos that these were all people they knew IRL, lots of familiar faces from campus on there too. Well, I want that from my Instagram account, 1k+ followers and those likes and comments.

To put it into action, I know I have to get to work and meet a lot of new people and bring them into my life so that will definitely be something worth the effort. It is a journey I am more than happy to take and if GC has any ideas for helping out with that, post it on here. I will post amazing life experiences and have an Instagram account worth remembering :)

Putting it in other ways, I want to be popular and meet a ton of new fun people, and I do mean a ton. I have about a good 6 to 7 years to do it so lets see where it takes me.

2. Somehow, as unlikely as it seems, get a side job in nightlife while working full time at a white collar job.

Not even sure if it can be done given how rough NYC nightlife is but it is something I have wanted to do for a while and being in my mid 20s, I know time is not exactly on my side here. Some say promoter is the way to go but I want a bartender chance at a younger bar. Will be trying for this in the coming months though it seems like I missed my shot early in the summer.

I think this alone will help me meet a lot of new people while being in a scene I love.

3. Achieve a ton of success with hot blondes.

Given America's current social climate and its fucked up racist past towards this sort of stuff (I am brown btw), this might be the least likely to happen but worth the shot.

Don't want this to turn into yet another blonde bombshells and minorities thread but I do want to have more success with those kinds of women and as I get the chance. In recent months I have had some success with them, especially the foreign ones, and I am happy for that but I feel like I have barely scratched the tip of the iceberg. I am considering moving out NYC very soon if need be, might likely need to and move to Chicago or somewhere in the midwest instead where there are more Northern European descent women instead of Italian women everywhere.

And the best part alongside the one I think MIGHT get me shot given America's current social atmosphere? Put up pics of me with hot blondes I am dating on Instagram! Maybe a few years from now when I am in my late 20s, the social climate of the US would have calmed down some more.

So I guess the proper way to put it is that I want to work towards a life in my 20s where I have a ton of new friends, a side job as a bartender at a night club or fun bar, and dating/attracting a ton of hot blondes; but most importantly putting it all on an Instagram with 1k+ legitimate followers.

I've got a lot of work to do and a lot of changes to make in life in these next few years, for anyone that has relevant advice, post it!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Life updates and a 20s bucket list to handle validation issues from AFC past

Growing that Instagram following is going to be tough if the goal is organically.

Getting involved in a bunch of random activities that you are vaguely interested in and joining a club for them might be the best way.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Life updates and a 20s bucket list to handle validation issues from AFC past

I like how this has gone from "I am still pissed I missed out on college" to "sure I missed out on college but this is what I can do in the future". At some point, I am also going to check in to see how this is going. Trying to grow IG followers myself but shit is hard as fuck unless you do a gimmick and I don't want to do that.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I am definitely happy that I can move forward now instead of looking back. Now instead of dwelling in the past I can move forward and do things that will actually help repair the damage while being in the present. Got about 10 new followers this week who were former college classmates and a couple of them were hot girls too. Slowly starting to connect with my network and I hear early summer time is the time to look for bartending gigs so I will come ready for next year.

Definitely think this Instagram thing and having good experiences in my 20s will help soothe over the past damage to a great degree. I am finding a lot of people in their 20s carry on the party lifestyle after college in big cities anyways and it doesn't end at all so I get another chance at it.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Talked to a guy who told me he follows all of the friends of his friends on Instagram until some of them follow back, guess that is something worth trying although I do not know if it will bring about what you want with IG.

>