Resident  Looking for a wingman in NJ/NYC

Kaushik

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys. I'm 25 years old living in NJ and am looking for a wingman to go out and game with.

I've mostly gone out with friends to bars and clubs in Hoboken and New York till this point and have done daygame cold approach a few times, and have gone out solo for night game a few times as well, both in NYC and NJ.

So, I'm still a beginner at this and am actively trying to get better.

Looking for a wingman who is also actively going out and has been doing this a while, would be great to connect with and game together.

Or, if you're a beginner like me, would be great to connect with you too if you're open to going out a few times a week to get better at this.

Feel free to message me or reply to this post.
Looking forward to meeting and gaming with some of you

Cheers!

Last edited:

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man, I've been in game for about 2.5 years with one of those years in a LTR. I live in Connecticut but am looking to go into the city on weekends and not to game as there isn't too many places to daygame in CT. I'd be down for nightgame too though. I am 28yo professional but definitely looking to find a high quality girlfriend through game. Definitely interested in linking up if you want. Shoot me a message if you would like. Cheers!

Kaushik

Rookie
Rookie
Hey man, I've been in game for about 2.5 years with one of those years in a LTR. I live in Connecticut but am looking to go into the city on weekends and not to game as there isn't too many places to daygame in CT. I'd be down for nightgame too though. I am 28yo professional but definitely looking to find a high quality girlfriend through game. Definitely interested in linking up if you want. Shoot me a message if you would like. Cheers!
Sure thing man, Don't think I'm able to direct message you currently.
you can email me here : njwingman10@gmail.com, or alternatively gimme yours and we'll make it happen

>