LR-  Low-Energy Asian Girl Met at Park

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
People
Her: mid-to-late 20s Asian girl, Chinese descent, but born/raised in Japan. Dressed average for a New Yorker, not especially flashy/fashionable, but not unfashionable either.
Me: early 30s asian, dressed smart casual

Background
I'd been Cold Approaching for a few months now. Mostly direct compliment openers on girls walking in the street or mall. I would say I'm halfway between beginner and intermediate here. I'm able to approach without too much anxiety now, and the reactions I get are pretty normal, sometimes very warm, rarely bad anymore. Right now I need to focus on the banter/chit chat that leads to a number close or instant date.

On this day, I was approaching in a central city park near a university. Lots of young people foot traffic, people are mostly dressed casually (no suits or extremely stylish women's fashion), because there aren't any offices or clothing stores nearby.

The Approach
I saw her sitting by herself on a park bench (with an empty seat next to her), just looking at people. I walked by casually, pretending to be on my phone, and sat myself down with 1.5 persons of space between her and me, which makes it not seem like I purposely sat down next to her, but is also close enough that I can casually start a conversation. After 15-20 seconds of pretending to play with my phone after sitting down, I turn over to her, and ask her "What do you think those people are doing?". She answers me back her theory. And we chat about a few other people we're watching.

We continue bantering for 5-10 minutes, very casually. It turns out she's taking night classes at the university while still fully employed with another job. She has to go to the university for a meeting in about 25 minutes, so there's no chance for an instant date pull to somewhere else.

The Close
Near the end of the interaction, I say, okay I need to go now, but I'd love to grab a coffee sometime, want to exchange numbers? Which she readily agreed to. We said goodbye.

Followup
I texted her an icebreaker text, which she responded to. Then I asked when she's free for a coffee or drink. She said she's busy for the next 2-3 weeks for finals, but will be free afterwards. At this point I wasn't too enthusiastic about this lead anymore, but set a reminder on my calendar to ping her.

3 weeks later, I ping her, telling her I've been busy with some new books, asking how her finals were, and asking if she wants to meet for a coffee/drink.
She responds that she'd like a grab a bite to eat, perhaps Saturday. She asked me to recommend what's good.

First Date
We meet at a sushi restaurant. Normally my preference is to meet more casually for a coffee/drink, but she needs to commute like 1 hour into the city center, so I figured she'd need a slightly more worthwhile place to make the trek worthwhile. I hyped up the sushi restaurant as being special for several reasons. That said, it's a medium priced place, we probably paid $40-45 each for the meal.

She arrived on time, and texted me that she's there. I arrived 4-5 minutes late on purpose. It's usually sets a good frame when the girl arrives before me on a date. She was dressed about the same as when I first met her, decent, not especially flashy.

The date itself was really low-energy. She just doesn't talk that much, or get super energized about much. I tried deep diving her as much as possible, but we never got "really hooked" into conversation with each other. Not to say it was bad, as eventually I calibrated to her lower-energy, and we just had a really chill conversation/date.

Bounce
During the date I asked what she's doing the rest of the day, she said more people watching, checkout the library, which was an indication that she could be free to spend more time with me. I didn't feel enough of a hook to ask her directly back to my place, so I just asked her if she wants to take a walk and explore the city and people watch with me. She agreed, so we paid and left (there were separate receipts/bills given to us, I wasn't sure what to do, I semi-awkwardly paid for my own, and let her pay for her own).

Pull
I led the walk in the direction of my apartment, and continued trying to keep the vibe really casual and low-key. At some point she asked me where I live, and I indicated the direction in which I live, which happened to be where we were walking towards, and she didn't raise any objections.

I seeded a few ideas in her head about checking out my apartment sometime, talking about my interior design choices, my view, my japanese whiskey collection. When we were about 3 streets away from my apartment, I casually asked her if she wants to have a drink of whiskey at my place. She just agreed.

Escalation
I poured some whiskey for her, showed the view, chit chatted a bit. I'm getting quite good at finding times of sexual tension to go for a kiss. We were naturally in a lull in the conversation, and I just leaned in, grabbed her chin, and pulled her into me. Immediately after the kiss, I went to get more whiskey, as if nothing happened at all.

I continued with this pattern interrupt strategy, of escalating physically a little bit, then going back to talk about other stuff as if nothing happened.

When we were laying together on the couch, I used a lot of the "2 steps forward, 1 step back", to keep her from hard stopping my escalation at any point, which worked really well.

Interestingly, during one of our makeout then stop sessions, afterwards she looked at me slightly seriously and asked me what I'm looking for. And I gave her a truth that could go in any direction "I just got out of a relationship, there are pros/cons to a long term committed relationship, I would want one with the right person". Basically saying I'm not quite looking for something serious now, but if I find the right person, I would be interested. She gave me an unexpected response of "I don't think I ever want to get married or have kids". So it turns out she was asking the question not to find out if I was using her or not, but to find out if I would become too attached to her. And I think my answer was pretty good in that it would fit both answers she might potentially be looking for.

This was the final shit test. Soon after we were on top of eachother, and she was touching my dick, and she asked "Can I blow you?" Which I enthusiastically responded to. She's actually pretty amazing at oral sex.

I tried really hard to get to vaginal sex, but she kept turning it down because she's on her period. In the end I orgasmed in her mouth, which she seemed pretty happy about.

After Sex
I did actually really enjoy hanging out with her, and I wanted her to feel that I wanted to see her again and that she wasn't useful just for the BJ, so I sat her down on the couch and chatted with her more, deep diving a bit more, before heading out to take the subway and heading out separate ways.

We've texted a bit more, and I've tried to arrange another meet, but she has gone cold a little bit. I'll see if I can seal the deal in the future, but it was a fulfilling interaction nonetheless.

As to why she went cold, I have a few theories:
- perhaps one of my texts to her after our date, was a bit too long, and she felt I was less attractive and more needy than she thought
- I've been lifting/dieting hard over the last few months. When she was blowing me, she commented on how fit I was, and she felt self conscious that she feels fat. I tried to assuage her concern by telling her she has a great body, but she could tell it wasn't super sincere. Which is true, she's about average for asian girls, which is above average for American girls. I think she might be self conscious to have full sex with me, which may have pushed her into auto-rejection.

Keys to the Lay
- Sometimes the girl doesn't react super enthusiastically. And you don't feel much sexual tension, or a real "hook moment". But I just kept cool, and kept giving her options to continue forward as casually as possible, seeing where it would go. It really wasn't until she asked me "Can I blow you?" that I finally felt connected to her.
- Seeding the idea of pulling her to my apartment beforehand is really key to making the decision easier later on
- 2 steps forward, 1 step back, I'm getting really good at this. I could tell she wasn't super comfortable, and this tactic let me physically escalate on her without reaching any hard stopping points (except I couldn't ever get her pants off because her hard stop was that she's on her period)
- This is the first time I've not paid for a date, and had a sexual encounter. It's an interesting dynamic. I wonder if paying would have cost me this encounter by putting me too far into a provider role, which presumably she's not into?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Part of me thinks that she is experienced and just was a bad day or bad week. Another part of me thinks that this girl have not had sex in a year or 2.

I don't think that you can change anything. Even if you did, it feels something off with her. Probably just a bad week.

The flirting to get her talking part, might be the problem. She just didn't feel like you are sexy enough but then, all other things feels that it's more on her than you.

i suggest don't worry about it. Learn, and keep moving.

z@c+

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great report man! Especially love how you split up your escalation to make her more comfortable

After Sex
I did actually really enjoy hanging out with her, and I wanted her to feel that I wanted to see her again and that she wasn't useful just for the BJ, so I sat her down on the couch and chatted with her more, deep diving a bit more, before heading out to take the subway and heading out separate ways.

We've texted a bit more, and I've tried to arrange another meet, but she has gone cold a little bit. I'll see if I can seal the deal in the future, but it was a fulfilling interaction nonetheless.

As to why she went cold, I have a few theories:
- perhaps one of my texts to her after our date, was a bit too long, and she felt I was less attractive and more needy than she thought
- I've been lifting/dieting hard over the last few months. When she was blowing me, she commented on how fit I was, and she felt self conscious that she feels fat. I tried to assuage her concern by telling her she has a great body, but she could tell it wasn't super sincere. Which is true, she's about average for asian girls, which is above average for American girls. I think she might be self conscious to have full sex with me, which may have pushed her into auto-rejection.

I have a few suspicions on why she went cold on you after.

1) I don't think it was the long text, unless you went super needy. Because usually all you need is a simple "Last night was fun" to help ease her mind that you respect her then calibrate further responses based on how she replied

I think the real culprit was here...
I continued with this pattern interrupt strategy, of escalating physically a little bit, then going back to talk about other stuff as if nothing happened.

When we were laying together on the couch, I used a lot of the "2 steps forward, 1 step back", to keep her from hard stopping my escalation at any point, which worked really well.

Interestingly, during one of our make-out then stop sessions, afterwards she looked at me slightly seriously and asked me what I'm looking for. And I gave her a truth that could go in any direction

I tried really hard to get to vaginal sex, but she kept turning it down because she's on her period. In the end I orgasmed in her mouth, which she seemed pretty happy about.

2) Although your 2 steps forward, 1 step back was good enough to get you a BJ, this may have given her a little bit too much time to think and assess the situation with you...

That's why she asked you "What are you looking for?" because your previous framing on the date & escalation style made it look like you were angling for a girlfriend. And because your answer was too serious and also wishy washy it did not get her to rule you out of the Boyfriend Category

And most girls think that their future boyfriends may not respect them if they have sex too fast, hence why she didn't fuck. Because at that point you had not disqualified yourself as a boyfriend and did not make her feel like you would be nonjudgmental about her showing you her sexual side....

Again which is why she said "Can I blow you?" which when we translate from Womanese means "I'm not sure if you will respect me if I want to have sex with you, so can I test the waters by giving you a BJ?"

This could have been fixed by setting stronger sexual frames while on the date

Also another possible culprit was here...

3) You came off as un-attainable. Because you just recently became fit, you're probably unaware of how attractive you really are too women. This is why she was low-energy and had a hard time talking.. She was nervous that you wouldn't approve of her

I'm also in very good shape and deal with this constantly so can relate. So you may find that even though girls are attracted to you, they also have a harder time relaxing and getting comfortable around you. Which makes it hard to set proper frames for fast seductions during the date

So if you notice a girl is nervous and having trouble opening up to your deep dives, switch things up and show some vulnerability. Say things to make it seem like you're not perfect and are actually human like...

- Some self deprecating humor
- Avoid teasing her at her expense
- Make mistakes on propose
- More touching to show that you like her, especially when she opens up to one on your deep dives as a reward
- Tell a story about how you overcame something rough in your life
- Give her a genuine compliment on her deep dives

Great thing about this is that you don't need to overdo it. Just do enough to get her to see you as someone real, and you should find that your efforts to build a connection go a lot smoother, hence making you seem more attainable

Again amazing report man, and looking forward to more from you

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
Part of me thinks that she is experienced and just was a bad day or bad week. Another part of me thinks that this girl have not had sex in a year or 2.
I suspect it's the latter. At some point I said something along the lines of "I think you'd be pretty great and wild in bed", and she replied "no, no, definitely not. Not enough experience riding".

Now that could be her trying to whitewash her history, but she said it in a sincere matter-of-fact way, and going along with the rest of her vibe, she seems like she doesn't have sex that often. That said, her BJ skills argue in the other direction.

That's why she asked you "What are you looking for?" because your previous framing on the date & escalation style made it look like you were angling for a girlfriend. And because your answer was too serious and also wishy washy it did not get her to rule you out of the Boyfriend Category

And most girls think that their future boyfriends may not respect them if they have sex too fast, hence why she didn't fuck. Because at that point you had not disqualified yourself as a boyfriend and did not make her feel like you would be nonjudgmental about her showing you her sexual side....
Yeah, this has been a pretty difficult sticking point for me recently.

I had a previous date, where I disqualified myself as a boyfriend during the date by saying things like "I want to leave NYC and travel the world in a few months", "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, just got out of one", and also setting a really strong sexual frame, where she knew and believed I was really good in bed. On that date, I invited her back to my place, and she hard-refused. My read is that I went too far in the lover category, and she felt like just a piece of meat.

So this date, I swung to the other end of the pendulum, and didn't do much anti-provider stuff besides just trying to be a sexy confident guy, and avoiding any specifically boyfriend like talk.

As for us not having sex on that day, I think a non-insignificant part was just she didn't want to have sex on her period:
- she said "I don't want the first time we have sex to be when I'm on my period... maybe next week"
- I asked her if she's done it before, and she said with a bit of disgust "it was a bloody mess"

3) You came off as un-attainable. Because you just recently became fit, you're probably unaware of how attractive you really are too women. This is why she was low-energy and had a hard time talking.. She was nervous that you wouldn't approve of her

I'm also in very good shape and deal with this constantly so can relate. So you may find that even though girls are attracted to you, they also have a harder time relaxing and getting comfortable around you. Which makes it hard to set proper frames for fast seductions during the date

So if you notice a girl is nervous and having trouble opening up to your deep dives, switch things up and show some vulnerability. Say things to make it seem like you're not perfect and are actually human like...

- Some self deprecating humor
- Avoid teasing her at her expense
- Make mistakes on propose
- More touching to show that you like her, especially when she opens up to one on your deep dives as a reward
- Tell a story about how you overcame something rough in your life
- Give her a genuine compliment on her deep dives

Yeah that's definitely true too. I should have done this more during the date, which would have warmed her up to me more.

Really appreciate the feedback guys!

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- she said "I don't want the first time we have sex to be when I'm on my period... maybe next week"
Girls can fuck on their period, it's just the matter of framing.

You asking if she's ever "done it before" is already starting the negotiation on the worst possible foot because your validating her insecurity(which isn't even real, just a reinforced social frame) and you're making period sex sound like a big deal.

Instead you want to do the opposite. Don't validate her insecurity and instead brush past that and act like period sex is the most natural thing known to man.

Trust me, you will know if its a REAL objection. We're talking christ babies that have been told they were evil sinners the moment they dropped blood. I don't think you're dealing with that, so all you need to do is some simple reframing and LEAD.

Also notice how she said "our first time."

This reeks boyfriend frame which Tominho mentioned well already.

Work on adding more nonjudgemental frames towards sex and especially period sex.

"Oh i love period sex... it feels so... primal"

"oh your on your period (with subtle excitement)

Girl:"yea im sorry we can't have --- (cut the girl off. Again don't validate her bullshit. It's most likely a programmed responce she's said a million times before with other guys.... and they responded just like YOU did)

You: "That's awesome ;), even better (continue to escalate and brush past token resistance)

"The wetter the better"

"You know... a wise man once said...What good is a sword if it doesn't a little bit of blood on it from time to time.."

"Well, call me captain of the red seas..."

"Yum... just like Kool Aid "

Nothing serious... it's all about your frame control. You either lose to her frame that its serious, or you persuade her to fall into yours. You persuade by downplaying it and increasing her arousal so she wants to fuck.

And then bring out your towel while escalating to drive comfort and seal the deal.

Very rarely have I not got the lay after using this.

Also, I assume you know this just reading the quality of the approach, but next week always means "if you can't fuck me now, YOU NEVER WILL"

The girl doesn't know it yet, but if you don't fuck her right then and there, she will forget about you.

*key point. If you actually have stigma against period sex, this will not work for you. You're frame will be as tough as mâché. You need more of a tank.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Girls can fuck on their period, it's just the matter of framing.

You asking if she's ever "done it before" is already starting the negotiation on the worst possible foot because your validating her insecurity(which isn't even real, just a reinforced social frame) and you're making period sex sound like a big deal.

Instead you want to do the opposite. Don't validate her insecurity and instead brush past that and act like period sex is the most natural thing known to man.

Trust me, you will know if its a REAL objection. We're talking christ babies that have been told they were evil sinners the moment they dropped blood. I don't think you're dealing with that, so all you need to do is some simple reframing and LEAD.

Also notice how she said "our first time."

This reeks boyfriend frame which Tominho mentioned well already.

Work on adding more nonjudgemental frames towards sex and especially period sex.

"Oh i love period sex... it feels so... primal"

Girl:"yea im sorry we can't have --- (cut the girl off. Again don't validate her bullshit. It's most likely a programmed responce she's said a million times before with other guys.... and they responded just like YOU did)

You: "That's awesome ;), even better (continue to escalate and brush past token resistance)

"The wetter the better"

"You know... a wise man once said...What good is a sword if it doesn't a little bit of blood on it from time to time.."

"Well, call me captain of the red seas..."

"Yum... just like Kool Aid "

This x 9000

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks for the analysis Lobo
Yeah, I did actually do this. When she mentioned it, I said with enthusiasm "oh that's so great, you're more wet", and smiled. It was after that, when I said "oh you've never done it before? It's so great". So I was definitely trying my best to make it no big deal, and actually be enthusiastic about it.

That said:
If you actually have stigma against period sex, this will not work for you. You're frame will be as tough as mâché. You need more of a tank.
Yeah, unfortunately this is a truth for me. I guess it depends on the girl. I don't actually have anything against the blood, but sometimes it smells really gross, and those times I'm pretty turned off. So my attempts to show my non-judgmental frame about period sex, probably rang a bit hollow to her. Not sure what I can do about this.
Also, I assume you know this just reading the quality of the approach, but next week always means "if you can't fuck me now, YOU NEVER WILL"

The girl doesn't know it yet, but if you don't fuck her right then and there, she will forget about you.
Yep, I know... have had enough failures.

>