LR  LR Hinge Cutie (Red Fairy) and Pictures of Text Breakdown

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Text Breakdown - https://imgur.com/a/Df33q2a
Her - https://imgur.com/a/r1rbKe9

Hi All,

Been a while, I was taking a break from dating for a while but started up again 2 weeks ago. Anyway the pictures have my text convo breakdown that hopefully some of you will find useful. It's all pretty calibrated with subtle flirting and is a good example of non-chasey behaviour through text.

Pretty standard stuff here. Been trying to be less gamey/entertaining lately and obviously the results speak for themselves.

Anyway, we met at a bar close to her, vibe was great and we were flirting all night with deep diving. She started off super nervous with arms crossed and a bit distant, but eventually she warmed up and was all over me before we bounced. I stayed calm and laid back (her comments) and kept my sentences short but intriguing, and voice was also relaxed and low. Had some resistance to pulling her back to her place and mine (she was moving out of her ex's place who didn't live there anymore, and I lived about 30 mins away). Persisted though casually and with heavy sexual undertones, and by saying I was having a great time (thanks Varoon for this). She kept resisting though but I felt that she wanted to come over so I asked her what's up? And she goes, "Welllll...." And then I knew she was on her period. So I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I don't give a shit about that, I'm a fucking man. It's not a big deal to me." I said this very authoritatively with a subtle smile. After that it was a done deal and she came over, drove 45 minutes to my place, not much LMR. Will see her again. :)

One thing she said she really liked about me is that she liked how I led the interaction and kept moving things forward both in planning the date and just the overall interaction with me.

Feedback is welcome as I'm still trying to learn and improve!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you for this report, and especially for including the texting! Good job.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nice JP,

You gonna be able to get a repeat with her? We don't have many guys who are managing repeat lays with women.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
Nice JP,

You gonna be able to get a repeat with her? We don't have many guys who are managing repeat lays with women.

Yup, seeing her again tomorrow (Thursday).

I know what you mean though. I try to make sure all mine are repeats (unless I'm just not into them, but that's just a screening thing on my part). Only had 1 non repeat (one of my prior LRs) where scheduling conflicts just kindof fizzled things.

>