LR  Losing my "taking someones's virginity"-inity

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This was some months ago now. Haven't written any LRs before but it seems like it would accelerate my progress to start writing up mine.
So here goes.

It started with this dude approaching ME on the way to college. It's some guy from Romania that wants to be my friend but it startled me because I was listening to music. He's friendly though and we plan to hang out for drinks some time later in the week. Long story short he ends up inviting me to a party that a group of foreign students is having at a nearby student housing complex. I love these parties because being a local is an advantage and the girls tend to be relaxed and open.

So I'm feeling a bit quiet when I arrive as I don't really know anyone and I'm a bit of an obvious outsider (6'2" dude wearing all black clothes and big chunky black leather Chelsea boots) but I quickly befriend a few of the guys who are around. People are arriving slowly. There are plenty of girls around and I get some strong interest from an American chick (she asks about 2 mins into the convo "is your house close to here?") but I fail to capitalise quickly enough.

At some point this tall and cute blonde chick arrives with some of her socially weird Asian friends. I can see her giving me the eyes whenever I look over so after a while I approach with something lame like "how's your night going?". It works fine, she's relieved that I approached her and got the signals so we're having some good light conversation about uni, people, drinking etc. Most of my game is non-verbal (strong posture, slow movements, piercing eye contact, touch, physical proximity) and she's eating it up. Eventually everyone starts leaving the party to go to the nightclubs and I am unable to join them as my main girlfriend is already at the club they want to go to. I have a little alone time with the blonde so I kiss her for a while and she bites the fuck out of my mouth, which I really dislike. There's no convincing her to come to my house instead of the club so I take her facebook and basically call it game over. I don't usually find much success taking numbers of facebook or whatever. She sends me a bunch of messages begging me to come to the nightclub but I know its tempting fate so I have to refuse (also it would be a hassle) so I just tell her she should just come crash at my house after she's done with her friends, and she says "you have to do the time if you want to do the crime".

Later in the week after some half-hearted attempts at organising a date I attend a party that is at her house. I basically know from the beginning of the night that it will end well. She's wearing a sexy cowgirl outfit and is pleased to see me. It was a really lame costume party with a bunch of really awkward people. So at first I'm sitting quietly being chill, but the other dudes at the party were all asexual as fuck which caused every girl to hit on me which got me some nice preselection and lifted my mood up a bit. There's a game of truth or dare at one point and my girl gets dared to spend the rest of the night with her shirt off so I get to enjoy looking at her tits much of the night. Also after some quick catch ups I put her against the wall in a quiet part of the house and launched a passionate makeout. She really likes biting.

So at the end of the evening she asks if I want to hang around for a while when everyone else leaves. I say sure ;) We go into her bedroom and she says "Two things: first I'm a virgin and second I'm tongue-tied." Inside i'm like LOL WTF but I just say "not a problem" and go back to undressing her. She was a really nice fuck for a virgin (confirmed by a lot of bleeding) and sucked some really good dick. Unfortunately she left a whole bunch of love bites. I had to convince my main girl the next day that she had done it haha.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Welcome to the Boards, Roundy. Looks like this was your first report on here. Seems like you're already in a pretty decent place with girls.

This was a nice, reasonably straightforward lay that says good things about your fundamentals.

Some remarks:

There are plenty of girls around and I get some strong interest from an American chick (she asks about 2 mins into the convo "is your house close to here?") but I fail to capitalise quickly enough.

It helps to have a stock line for some of these.

For "Is your place close?" the easy one is:

"Yeah, it's right near by." [2 second pregnant pause] "We should go there, it's way more chill than here."

Then if you have nothing better come to mind, you can just go to your fallback and use that.

There's no convincing her to come to my house instead of the club so I take her facebook and basically call it game over. I don't usually find much success taking numbers of facebook or whatever.

I don't know the circumstances of when you usually take contact info, but I will tell you there's a major "mysterious guy" boost you get when everyone is headed to the party and you are not.

The line of thinking seems to be... every other guy's going to the party, hoping to score. This guy COULD go to the party... but he isn't. What does he have going on that's better than this? (i.e., maybe he's already getting laid. Or maybe he's too cool for this party and is going to a better one while being low-key about it)

It's pretty common to have a very high amount of continued interest from women whose contacts you take when they're on their way to the party but you won't be joining.

She sends me a bunch of messages begging me to come to the nightclub but I know its tempting fate so I have to refuse (also it would be a hassle) so I just tell her she should just come crash at my house after she's done with her friends, and she says "you have to do the time if you want to do the crime".

Funny girl!

That was the prudent play on your part.

Most of my game is non-verbal (strong posture, slow movements, piercing eye contact, touch, physical proximity) and she's eating it up.

She's wearing a sexy cowgirl outfit and is pleased to see me. It was a really lame costume party with a bunch of really awkward people. So at first I'm sitting quietly being chill, but the other dudes at the party were all asexual as fuck which caused every girl to hit on me which got me some nice preselection and lifted my mood up a bit.

And here's the power of fundamentals.

You don't have to be the best guy ever. Just the best guy in the room.

Fun report, and a fun lay.

The biting sounds like she just needs a good trainer.

Chase

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Man, this is some good shit. It was seamless. And your writing style oozes with calm confidence. I'm assuming you're a natural or you started learning PUA young? You've got the intangibles down (fundamentals/vibe). This does 90% of the work. The rest of game is steering that 90 to 100.

Your abundance mindset really came in handy. You acknowledged the improbability of something happening, but this probably gave you a cool attitude when she was taking your facebook and vice-versa. Then as Chase pointed out, you definitely have the mysterious guy factor going on with the "I'm not going to the party." And, somehow, cuz women are women, they deep down suspect it has to do with a girl.

A few months ago, I was heading to a party with some friends, but then started to have an existential/spiritual crisis that turned into a panic attack. I started walking away from the Uber and telling my friends I'll catch up with them at the club with an Uber later. The girl was SUPER curious and concerned, which was good cuz I was a fuckboy in her eyes - this gave me humanity. She was super flirty later in the night when I did show up (but I was in a weird headspace and didn't pull hard like a man). The mystery factor of me leaving and possibly not going to the club was super intriguing to her.

So at first I'm sitting quietly being chill, but the other dudes at the party were all asexual as fuck which caused every girl to hit on me which got me some nice preselection and lifted my mood up a bit.

Yeah, it was a done deal at this point.

Logistics? Golden. It's her place.

Attraction? Niagra falls in her pussy.

Competition? Garbage.

GG.

There's a game of truth or dare at one point and my girl gets dared to spend the rest of the night with her shirt off so I get to enjoy looking at her tits much of the night.

Whomever dared her that, buy them a beer.

I had to convince my main girl the next day that she had done it haha.

Bruh xD

Good shit, man. Really excellent. Your fundamentals are solid and your game is beautifully simple. Look forward to seeing your future conquests ;)

Hector

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Eventually everyone starts leaving the party to go to the nightclubs and I am unable to join them as my main girlfriend is already at the club they want to go to.

Unfortunately she left a whole bunch of love bites. I had to convince my main girl the next day that she had done it haha.

Lol! Hazards of having a main. Attention @Skills!

I'll also say about the observations of @Chase and @Hector Papi Castillo, I think that women who you are talking to, who expect you to be pursuing or following through, will have cognitive dissonance if you somehow break off the chase, or stop chasing as hard, or don't chase as hard as most other guys.

But really that's just a general principle of psychology, it's not specific to women, and it has more to do with expectations being violated, and the other person not having a clear reason to know why. We are also inherently egotistical, so our first assumption is whatever is going on with the other person has to do with our own lives and narrative.

In the book "The Charisma Myth" the author talks about how if you start squinting because of light in your eyes (which looks like anger) or sweating because of warm clothes (looks like anxiety), the other person's first thought will be that it was something they said or did, or something about your interaction, not is the sun in your eyes or your clothes too hot.

So you not going to the party is almost definitely in her mind another girl or a cooler party, as chase eloquently explained, and not like you just received a bad grade in your online portal or you have to get up early for work tomorrow or your parent just left an urgent voicemail to call them etc.

Absent a concrete reason, people will tend to think the reason you have disengaged has to do with them, and is negative (in this case, competition or not so strong interest). Even with a reason given, they also may second guess it, and still be driven to that assumption.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Welcome to the Boards, Roundy. Looks like this was your first report on here. Seems like you're already in a pretty decent place with girls.

This was a nice, reasonably straightforward lay that says good things about your fundamentals.

Good to be here Chase. Been following the site for a long time and used One Date too. Let's just say I've learned a lot from your articles and probably found your idea of fundamentals to be one of the best ideas going in the seduction world. It's so organic just to embody attractiveness at a base level to me rather than knowing the right things to say. It's like the halo effect, if your body language is effortlessly sexy, even the dumb shit you say seems attractive.

I don't know the circumstances of when you usually take contact info, but I will tell you there's a major "mysterious guy" boost you get when everyone is headed to the party and you are not.

The line of thinking seems to be... every other guy's going to the party, hoping to score. This guy COULD go to the party... but he isn't. What does he have going on that's better than this? (i.e., maybe he's already getting laid. Or maybe he's too cool for this party and is going to a better one while being low-key about it)

It's pretty common to have a very high amount of continued interest from women whose contacts you take when they're on their way to the party but you won't be joining.

This is really fascinating. It wasn't a moment in the interaction that I considered to be significant but as yourself, @Hector Papi Castillo and @Watts have pointed out it may have been what cemented her interest. It's true that she started chasing me hard after that and kept inviting me to her plans until she was able to have sex with me and be done with it.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man, this is some good shit. It was seamless. And your writing style oozes with calm confidence. I'm assuming you're a natural or you started learning PUA young? You've got the intangibles down (fundamentals/vibe). This does 90% of the work. The rest of game is steering that 90 to 100.

Your abundance mindset really came in handy. You acknowledged the improbability of something happening, but this probably gave you a cool attitude when she was taking your facebook and vice-versa. Then as Chase pointed out, you definitely have the mysterious guy factor going on with the "I'm not going to the party." And, somehow, cuz women are women, they deep down suspect it has to do with a girl.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Hector! I've been in the game for a while, but recently I'd been re-reading some of the LRs on this site by you, @Bacchus, and Narrow J and felt inspired to share some of my successes. The info in this site written by you guys is imho the only advice about women I trust, because I've tried it and seen it work in person. I wouldn't say I'm a natural at all, despite some successes when I was young - I also am not that impressed by most of the naturals I know. There are good things to learn from some of them, but a lot of these guys have unsustainable game based on some arbitrary factor like a good social circle, good logistics or genetic luck. They don't have a genuine skill-set that is a foundational part of who they are, and as such they often miss out on the truly worthwhile romantic experiences.

Good shit, man. Really excellent. Your fundamentals are solid and your game is beautifully simple. Look forward to seeing your future conquests ;)

Thanks man!

Hopefully there will be plenty more for me to write up, it's a lot of fun sharing these stories with people who appreciate the art of what's involved in consciously making things like this happen. I look forward to having some of the more crazy experiences you've had, but i'm gonna have to embrace that Papi dark side a little more first >:)

>