LR  Sexy blondie from wine event

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My friends and I joined a wine tasting event at uni. The event happened at a big and pretty fancy Italian restaurant. When we arrived, everyone was standing around and chatting. We didn't really know too many of them, since a lot of them were on either their first or last year, so we worked the room. I spotted a beautiful blonde girl with incredible eyes, a nice ass and perky tits. We get eye contact across the room, I look her into her eyes, smiles, looks at her glass of red wine, looks back up at her, shakes my head playfully and looks away. Pre-opened.

I turn around and start chatting with a decent looking asian girl and two guys. Just some average vibing, but they are fun as hell. I end up facebook closing all 3 future projecting for a party I'm having next week. Suddenly the blonde girl opened one of the guys. We get eye contact, and I open with "You seem like a girl that only drinks sweet white wine, and that points with your pinky when you're drinking". She laughs, agrees with the first part but denies the second. She asks me what my favorite wine is. I make her guess, I lie and exaggerate my answer more and more to create more intrigue until she figures out I'm fucking with her. Hooked.

I switch topic before I gave her the answer and start working on establish a "we" frame through small spikes in random conversation. "You actually seem pretty cute. It's a shame it would never work out between us, you would probably steal all my sweet white wine and my bottle openers." We end up talking about how we should drop out of uni, travel to Italy and buy our own winery. I isolate her, and I stay with my back to the wall while we continue to talk about traveling.

I'm working a lot on including Gun's 3 keys in my qualification phase. Going from social, to emotional stimulating to sexual arousal.

Social: "I love your bubbly energy. I bet you have been traveling a lot around the world and experienced a lot of different cultures"
She said she travelled to South America for 3 months, and to Asia for 1 month.

Emotional: "I feel like a lot of people live in their own boring routines every single day, scared of trying new things. People that do the same things over and over. I like how you are spontaneous and have you free yourself from the social pressure of others. A lot of people judge other people for not starting uni immediately, but I admire that you feel free to behave excatly as you feel like and don't fear the consequences."

Sexual: "If you had all the time and money in the world, and knew you could do anything without the judging eyes of others like new sexual experiences or a new culture, what would you do?" Looking into her deeply with "fuck me" eyes.
She said that new sexual experiences are always a good thing but I would love to go to Australia. bla. bla. bla.
I qualify her and switch topics. It seemed like it worked pretty well, making her feel less judged and open about her sexuality. I could see a different sparkle in her eyes afterward. But I should probably dive deeper into the sexual arousal key.

Time goes by, we talk about random shit really. She has a great personality. Really outgoing, open and social. I start going into plotline stuff - "At first, I didn't really think it would work out between us. But you are actually really cute and spontaneous."

She's chasing me quite a lot, so I decide to ramp up the sexual tension. I start to use more innuendo. "I just met you, I can't travel to Italy with you", and escalate my non-verbals by closer proximity, longer pauses, speaking slower with a slower rhythm, laser eyes with sexual state, and letting her feel my breath when talking into her ear. She's alone, and talked about she's meeting up with her friends later after the event. We kiss, but I pull away rather quickly to sustain the sexual tension. I seed the pull about about getting something to eat. I tell her there's this awesome shawarma place 250m from here (and closer to my apartment), but that she have to be a good girl otherwise we can't walk around in public together. She accepts, I grab her hand and we go. I switch to sex talk and qualifies her for being spontaneous. I mention a wine that I have at home, and she says it's her favorite. I say fuck it, and say that if she don't trash my place we could sit on my balcony and drink that wine. It's on. We get home sit on the balcony, and I pour 2 glasses of wine. We end up making out, hands all over each other. We get into my bed, no LMR.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This was a nice, solid lay report, DML. Really nothing to quibble with here.

Pre-opener was on point. Social proof with the Asian girl and two guys was good. Then the blonde came over and talked to the guy you were talking to to get your attention and get you to talk to her.

At that point, the seduction was yours to lose -- and you didn't lose it.

Good use of lines, qualifications, plotlines.

The audible you called, switching from shawarma to the pull home, sealed it.

Those two spots were probably the biggest risks to drop the ball:

1. If you didn't open her quick enough when she positioned herself near you and opened the guy in your group

2. If you took her to shawarma and her belly got full and she wasn't in the mood anymore, or the seduction stretched on too long and she tired

Neither of those happened, because you made the right call at the right time.

Good work on this one.

Chase

>