LR  Stripper MILF

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This happened the week after I fucked Vixen.. It counted towards the September count (Vixen missed the deadline by a little).

I was walking through a busy part of the city with my friend. A girl with tits busting out of her corset walks my direction with a friend. We made eye contact and I stopped, "Wow, you're sexy as fuck." She stops and looks up at me with a smile.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Stripper," she tells me.

I ask her what she's up to. She tells me she's off work. I ask if she's a stripper. She says yes. She tells me I should come in for a dance. I tell her that I respect what she does and more power to her, but strip clubs aren't really my thing. I don't want to pay a woman to dance for me. Plus, I tell her, I'm trying to fuck her, not get a dance from her.

She smiles and giggles. She tells me that she thinks I'm cute. She tells me she'd LOVE for me to come in and she wants to dance for me.

I ask her, "Well won't that cost me money?"

She says, "Just buy a drink and I'll dance on your for free."

I grab her by the waist and say to her, "What if I were to just kiss you right now?"

She smiles. I start kissing her while her friend stands there and laughs.

I ask her what time she gets off work. She tells me around 5:30. I tell her I'm gonna take her sexy ass home after she gets off. She types her number in and I text her so she has mine. I give her a kiss and grab a handful of her ass.

She walks off and I continue partying with my buddy. Later on we come by the same area and strike up a conversation with some girls. I see the stripper talking to some people but she doesn't come say hi. Remember this, it's important.

5:30 comes along and I text her if she's off work. She doesn't respond but I see she's online on WhatsApp. I call her.

She answers.

"Heyyyyyyy!"

"hey, where are you?"

"I just got off work, i'm gonna head home."

"Okay, come meet me and we can go home together."

"Noooooo. I saw you talking to that other girl earlier and you didn't say hello to me."

Lol, a stripper playing the jealousy card. What a joke.

I immediately turn my voice soft and sound surprised, "What?! I saw YOU and you didn't come say hi to ME. That's why I didn't say hi. I got upset."

She gets quiet. She knows she's just at fault as I am.

I ask her, "Where are you?"

She tells me she's by a food place I know. I tell her I'm coming right now and we can walk for a little. she says okay.

I run to the store and find her in front. She walks up and hugs and kisses me. We hold hands and walk towards the street. She tells me about her night and vice-versa. She asks me where I live and I tell her it's close. She says she should go home to see her daughter but she'll hangout with me for a bit.

I'm shocked she has a daughter, but at the same time I'm not.

We talk about her daughter for a bit. I order the Uber. We get in and kiss along the way.

As we get back, I try to fuck but she tells me let's take a shower first. I say okay. In the shower she plays with my dick and I finger her a little bit. We get out, dry, and then I fuck her like 8 times throughout the rest of the morning. She doesn't leave til like 2pm. She makes me food and tells me how she's going to take such good care of me and cook for me everyday, suck my dick everyday, etc.

I know it's all game. Strippers and hookers have some of the best game in the world. They get guys to fall in love with them and think they're special when we really know we're not. my knowledge is reaffirmed when she tells me she actually has a boyfriend who's in a gang in another country.

My mind tells me, "Be one and done with this girl." I should have listened.

I text her a few days later and get no response.

Then, a few days after this, I'm walking through the city and out of nowhere, see her running at me from a crowd of people. She grabs me and kisses me. I ask her if she can get off work. She tells me of course. We walk to her joint, she goes in and comes out 5 minutes later. She says, "Okay, let's get home." But as we're about to order the uber, she wants to sit down at a bench for a few minutes. Maybe I'm too aggressive or something but she says after we kiss a few times, "Actually, I'm going to go home and see my daughter." I push and persist and she seems kind of annoyed.

"You're really persistent."

Something is off. So I sit back and chill.

As I'm ready to reamplify the emotions a group of guy walk past us and start talking to her. They know each other. Must be clients. One guy sits rIGHT next to me while 2 other guys circle to her left, and in the middle is the Alpha of this group. I'm sitting down the guy and as he takes her attention, he gives me a fist bump and looks at me like I'm a child. I smile. What a fucking faggot. But I'm not about to start some shit with 5 guys when I'm surrounded and don't know if they're carrying knives/guns. I've fought 7 before but they were stupid college kids in Norway. I ain't gonna fuck around in Eastern Europe without knowing what I'm getting into.

She COMPLETELY ignores me. This guy is kissing onher and trying REALLY hard. She's playing him. Whether it's business or pleasure, idk, because she ignores me. Eventually she turns to me and says, "hey I'm just gonna stay here." I get up, give her a kiss on the cheek, leave, and block her number.

For some poetic irony, i later see this same guy on the street, maybe a week later, walking with some hot red head who is COMPLETELY ignoring him while he fawns over her like a little fucking bitch.

Oh well, I still hit it.

Hector

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hector Papi Castillo said:
I was walking through a busy part of the city with my friend. A girl with tits busting out of her corset walks my direction with a friend. We made eye contact and I stopped, "Wow, you're sexy as fuck." She stops and looks up at me with a smile.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Stripper," she tells me.

I ask her what she's up to. She tells me she's off work. I ask if she's a stripper. She says yes. She tells me I should come in for a dance. I tell her that I respect what she does and more power to her, but strip clubs aren't really my thing. I don't want to pay a woman to dance for me. Plus, I tell her, I'm trying to fuck her, not get a dance from her.

Hahaha I love this! Especially the part where you straight up tell her you want to fuck her. Gold. Would you have done this if she hadn't been a stripper/been asking you for compliance?

She smiles and giggles. She tells me that she thinks I'm cute. She tells me she'd LOVE for me to come in and she wants to dance for me.

I grab her by the waist and say to her, "What if I were to just kiss you right now?"

I ask her what time she gets off work. She tells me around 5:30. I tell her I'm gonna take her sexy ass home after she gets off. She types her number in and I text her so she has mine. I give her a kiss and grab a handful of her ass.

You escalated compliance SO well here. Bonus points for keeping her on her toes. I would love to see you in action- do you ever plan on filming live approaches for the YT channel? That would be so sick. I can't think of any truly good approachers posting videos.

Lol, a stripper playing the jealousy card. What a joke.

I immediately turn my voice soft and sound surprised, "What?! I saw YOU and you didn't come say hi to ME. That's why I didn't say hi. I got upset."

She gets quiet. She knows she's just at fault as I am.

I ask her, "Where are you?"

She tells me she's by a food place I know. I tell her I'm coming right now and we can walk for a little. she says okay.

This is excellent. You'd think a stripper would have more game than that though... clearly such a tactic wasn't going to work on you. Also, I am picking up just how good you are at escalating compliance/leading. I think this is what differentiates being great from being just good. Her getting quiet is her submitting, which you convert to getting in person again, but you calibrate it by being the one to go see her so she doesn't go into ego-depletion/auto-rejection. And of course once you are in person, "just walking", you'll be able easily escalate from there. Wicked stuff.

Then you fuck her super good from what you wrote but cuz she's a stripper she acts up. Not much you can do about that (not that you'd want to). However, one thing I've had work for me before in similar situations is nonchalantly start talking to some other chicks, then she'll get turned on and come grab you and basically pull you. Dunno if there were other hot girls around when you both got swarmed, but for the look on the guy's face who fist bumped you alone that would have been so worth it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Pretty sure you won October's Snatch T too. It's awesome having you active again:)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
EDIT: oh man, HCisAutistic bumped this from 2018. Looked like this was a November 3rd post from 10 days ago, not a year. Well, leaving this response up anyway.

------

This was a really fun report, Hector!

Awesome controlling of the frame here.

Just completely busted the customer frame she tested to see if you'd accept.

Not paying money. Not going to enter the strip joint.

But not in a negative way. You're just telling her things you want to do to her instead, and making it fun and playful.

Really expertly done.

She makes me food and tells me how she's going to take such good care of me and cook for me everyday, suck my dick everyday, etc.

I know it's all game. Strippers and hookers have some of the best game in the world. They get guys to fall in love with them and think they're special when we really know we're not. my knowledge is reaffirmed when she tells me she actually has a boyfriend who's in a gang in another country.

Aye, they do.

My mind tells me, "Be one and done with this girl." I should have listened.

I text her a few days later and get no response.

Then, a few days after this, I'm walking through the city and out of nowhere, see her running at me from a crowd of people. She grabs me and kisses me. I ask her if she can get off work. She tells me of course. We walk to her joint, she goes in and comes out 5 minutes later. She says, "Okay, let's get home." But as we're about to order the uber, she wants to sit down at a bench for a few minutes. Maybe I'm too aggressive or something but she says after we kiss a few times, "Actually, I'm going to go home and see my daughter." I push and persist and she seems kind of annoyed.

"You're really persistent."

Something is off. So I sit back and chill.

As I'm ready to reamplify the emotions a group of guy walk past us and start talking to her. They know each other. Must be clients. One guy sits rIGHT next to me while 2 other guys circle to her left, and in the middle is the Alpha of this group. I'm sitting down the guy and as he takes her attention, he gives me a fist bump and looks at me like I'm a child. I smile. What a fucking faggot. But I'm not about to start some shit with 5 guys when I'm surrounded and don't know if they're carrying knives/guns. I've fought 7 before but they were stupid college kids in Norway. I ain't gonna fuck around in Eastern Europe without knowing what I'm getting into.

She COMPLETELY ignores me. This guy is kissing onher and trying REALLY hard. She's playing him. Whether it's business or pleasure, idk, because she ignores me. Eventually she turns to me and says, "hey I'm just gonna stay here." I get up, give her a kiss on the cheek, leave, and block her number.

For some poetic irony, i later see this same guy on the street, maybe a week later, walking with some hot red head who is COMPLETELY ignoring him while he fawns over her like a little fucking bitch.

Oh well, I still hit it.

Hector

Yeeaaahhh, you know what it sounds like to me?

You shagged, she liked you, she was hoping for some kind of ongoing relationship of some sort.

She was going to go with you, then wanted to chill on the bench for a minute to see if it could be chill with you, you'd settle into a conversation, actually connect with her for a minute or two. And I don't blame you for pushing in this situation, unless you really wanted to sit on a bench and connect with her at that point. Though it might've been a situation where 5-10 minutes of chatting/connecting was all she needed, and then she'd have sprung up and said "Okay! Let's go!"

Anyway, she didn't get that.

Needy orbiter dude swung by, she could get a lot more validation from him, and make you jealous, so she stayed.

Nothing to lose there (she thinks). Either you'll stay and fight for her. Or you'll go and the next time she talks with you you'll be chastened and needier toward her, and she'll be better able to get the relationship she wants.

She probably wasn't expecting you to block her. 95% of guys are not going to make that move.

But yeah, that's the right call. Strippers and hookers in general are high drama. And this chick is running jealousy plotlines first thing after your first hookup.

Agreed. Got the lay. Time to move on.

@Ambiance,

Hahaha I love this! Especially the part where you straight up tell her you want to fuck her. Gold. Would you have done this if she hadn't been a stripper/been asking you for compliance?

He would have, yes.

That's Hector ;)

Chase

Last edited:
>