LR  Thursday bar game

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I started out at my normal bar. This bar is where 90% of my pulls come from. This cute short blonde chick approached me. She’s early thirties and a high five. She’d likely been a high six ten years ago. Regardless she’s never been that hot. She’s drunk and soft spoken an odd combination. She gets mad at me for basically not showing much interest. I walk away. Within five minutes she’s leaving for another bar. Part of me was wondering if I should’ve taken the Low hanging fruit. There weren’t many girls there at all.

I walked down to the next bar on the street. Much better crowd. Good ratio and quite a few hot girls. As I’m walking by this gorgeous black chick we make eye contact. We flirted a while which involved her slapping me on the face multiple times. I inventually slapped her ass a couple times and told her to respect me lol. We exchanged numbers.

Then at like 1:45 this really hot blonde approaches me. She’s for sure 7+ and I think a lot of guys would say 8+. She looks like Jennifer Lawrence in American hustle. She starts talking about how her friend met these nerdy guys and she hates them. She said those guys want her friend to hang out and if she does she’ll hang out with me. Outside her friend decides not to go with guys. My chick still wants to be with me. So I’m like let’s walk to the other bar and I’ll call a car from there so your friends don’t see you leave with me. She loved that. most guys aren’t that considerate in trying to not make girls look like sluts.

I teased her a lot and had fun. One thing I made sure to do which you have to do when approached is qualify her earlier before you start to push her away with teases and push pull. We hooked up all night and I’m pretty sure We’ll want to see each other when I get back from Texas in a week.

>