RR  Lunchtime Quickie

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Even when you are in a Multi year LTR, you STILL have to seduce your mate.

The usual morning consummation has been wake up a half hour before I needed to get out of bed and snuggle fuck half asleep for a while before getting up. Things had gotten stale. Well today she was working from home after an appt. I'd stayed in the office through my usual lunch time. I felt a stirring in my loins.

I texted her asking how her day was going. She was ahead of schedule and was fixing lunch. Soon after she called. I asked her if the kids were out of the house. They were at friends. I asked if she had any meetings scheduled in the next hour...She said she didn't....

I told her well put me down for in about 15 minutes... She laughed and said "ALLLLLRIIIGGGHT..."

17 minutes later I walked through the door, took her hand to the bedroom, and got down to business. It was a bit aggressive and rushed, and we had a time crunch. When we finished I stood up, tucked my still wet dick in my underwear and got dressed for work for the second time that day. As I headed for the front door she gave me a deep kiss and said "Here honey, I made you a sandwich".....

Guys it can happen . Women will fuck you and make you sandwiches...

do-you-fancy-coming-home-at-lunch-fora-quickie-its-28235260.png

Last edited:
>