Making a girl horny in a subtle way

Optymistyk

Space Monkey
space monkey
From what I understand there are 2 good ways to have sex with a girl:
1. Have a lot higher value than her and be just attainable enough
2. Make her horny

So I want to talk about the second option:
How do you make a girl horny when she's in a public place with friends? Because it seems to almost always be the case.For example imagine you met her in a bar with a friend. Obviously you want to somehow make her horny without getting too much attention. Like, if you try to do anything explicitly sexual with her she's going to get defensive because her friends are watching. Or they will cockblock you. And also you don't want to scare her off by going caveman mode.

Damn it, why does it have to be so hard...

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
From what I understand there are 2 good ways to have sex with a girl:
1. Have a lot higher value than her and be just attainable enough
2. Make her horny

So I want to talk about the second option:
How do you make a girl horny when she's in a public place with friends? Because it seems to almost always be the case.For example imagine you met her in a bar with a friend. Obviously you want to somehow make her horny without getting too much attention. Like, if you try to do anything explicitly sexual with her she's going to get defensive because her friends are watching. Or they will cockblock you. And also you don't want to scare her off by going caveman mode.

Damn it, why does it have to be so hard...

If her friends are involved, discretion and social frame is going to be your best friend. With that in mind, focus on isolating her first; to do this you have to make her friends comfortable and cool with you leading her away to a place you two can be alone. It's best to do this in a way where her friends can SEE her and check up on her easily, but where they cannot actually HEAR you and her together. All girls appreciate this.

Once you two are isolated, there are lots of ways to move forward sexually:
- Pumping her state
- Talking about sex (sex talk)
- Chase and sexual frames
- Being playful and flirting
- Incidental touch and incidental contact

If her friends can see you two, explicit touch might case ASD or AutoRejection. Unless she initiates it, of course.

>