Casual/FWB  Managing casual relationship during the day?

Wiz93

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys,

I'm in a smaller school within my college and as a result am often hanging out with the same group of people. I'm in the process of getting into a casual relationship with this girl in the same school who I've seen around. My question is that our sexual relationship relies heavily on Friday and Saturday nights because we often see each other parties and carry things on from there. What throws me off is seeing her during the week/daytime at school because I'm not really sure how to treat her/ talk to her. I don't want to come off as too distant but I also don't want to come off as clingy. So what are your suggestions on interacting with her in an environment where we ultimately won't be having sex (such as talking during class etc.) Also, what would you recommend I do as far as moving our casual relationship to more than just a Friday/Saturday night thing? Is it just a matter of making the move to hang out with her during the week? Again I don't want to come off as too strong / or take on the boyfriend role. Just figured I'd ask.

Thanks,

Wiz

Novacane

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Treat her the same way before and after doing whatever the two of you do. The minute you make things awkward in the time between you two hooking up, the harder it'll be for you to maintain the casual relationship. So my advice would be to say hi when you see her flirt a bit here and there, tease her then move along with your day so you don't come across as clingy, but still maintain that sexual vibe.

>