LR  Mature woman from tinder travels about 50 miles to meet me

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So this 40+ lady super likes me on Tinder and the texting goes as follows: (The conversation is exchanged in my native language so some things directly translated wont sound as smooth in english)

We match, I text her first.

Me: Welcome beautiful

Her: I laughed a lot with the pickup line, I'm not gonna lie. Pleased to have found you [I'm a firefighter so I've had some witty and fun shit in my bio]

Me: Morning..!! Is getting up from bed this early related to work? [she texted me at 6 am and I replied at 6:30 ]

Her: Morning! Well yeah otherwise it would've been a true shame.

Me: Understood.. so what do you do for a living, Maturewoman? And what exactly are you seeking on this app, if you don't mind me asking? [This reply was sent 2 hours later as I was going/with work]

Her: I'm a psychologist
I don't seek for something specific, anything beautiful, polite and witty is welcome.
Hard combination but it exists.

Me: Lovely subject[profession]. I'd like to get involved with it at some point when I have time.
I'm also on the same page here, anything that comes up and wherever it leads us. Without specific expectations. [reacts with a heart to this]

Her: I'm very pleased by the same exchange of views.

Me: My pleasure to please such a charming woman. [another heart reaction by her]
*Blushing kissing emoji* [and another]

Her: Do you live in the X area? (my apologies for not being discreet)

Me: Nothing to apologize about. There's no need. I live in Y. Ever been around my parts?

Her: Yes, sometimes. I like the blahblahofmytown [react to her with a heart since those things/places she's mentioned are cool]
And blahblah. *laughing emoji*

Me: Haha, great. I see you've got a good knowledge of my parts.
That blahblah is truly fantastic, I was there just yesterday.
You, Maturewoman, where are you from?

Her: From XYZ but haven't stayed there.
I live in Y.

Me: Area? I wanted to come over permanently for work last Spring as I've also got a lot of friends there. However it didn't work out.

Her: Somearea.
You do have the time I suppose to try it again from start if you want. [heart react by me]

Me: Certainly, but I believe that here after all, professionally I'm doing better. And besides I can do other things simutaneously. I just wanted to come to Y for the experience [ massive metro area full of chicks hehe. ]
On the other hand, it's not even an hour's drive.
So we ought to meet up. ;) [reacts with heart]

Her: HAHAHA
I loved your conclussion.

Me: I'm glad <3

DOUBLE POST, latter in the evening at 7pm:

Me: Anyhow, how was your day, Maturewoman?

Her: Difficult but productive. Yours? And your name if you'd want, of course? [I only have the first letter of my name in my Tinder acc]

Me: Haha that's what i've been just thinking, that I haven't introduced myself yet.
Mnamejeff, a true pleasure to meet you. Mine so far is boring and chill (thankfully)
But so far our colleagues at someplacefaraway are real busy right now. [with a fire]

~~~~Anyway some other random shit that I'm lazy to post about, small chitchat such as "what are u gonna do for the weekend" etc, but kept it warm that I plan on meeting up with her.~~~~

Next monday after the weekend has ended and a few days of radio silence, I ask her for some other application to find her on there, we exchange info and I hit her up on there.

She texts me first, "I found you" asks how I've been etc, I tell her. Then tell her that I love the song she's put on Tinder as her hymn. We talk about that band for a bit until the conversation completely dies out. It was warm however.

2 weeks later I send her a text, "Hey, how are you? Where have you been?" This was on the 24th of June.
"Good morning!!" She replies, "I was gonna text you because we haven't spoken in a bit. How are you?"

"Fine, I've been thinking about you."

Her: me too!
This weekend I'm coming over to ur town and i'll be spending the night

Me: Oh lovely! I'll be at work but my shift at night so we can meet at around 11 pm.

Her: I'm very glad. I'll be wiith a [female] friend of mine so we're in touch in case you'd like to meet up for a drink.
I arranged it yesterday so I wanted to let you know to see.

Me: Of course Maturewoman we're meeting up.

Her: :heartz:
What about you? What are you doing? Tell me your news.

~~~Randomchitchat back and forth, she asks advice about some beaches and nice places to see.~~~

I tell her about a nice one that I haven't gone to for ages so I decide to go on Friday, tell her about it. She's like "Getting me jealous doesn't help"
Note that that beach is isolated and u gotta go on foot, she jokingly says if anything happens to her she's calling the fire dept, I tell her I wouldn't send her to her death jokingly, and she replies "I know, just wanna meet you sooner." Massive IOIs here
Anyway some teasing back and forth, that's it. On Saturday morning, the day we're meeting up, I send her the final texts:

Me: *Goodmorning, more details about the isolated beach*
Her: Goodmorning, Chubadoo, you're a treasure, thank you very much! I think we are going for xyzblabla place (another beach) however, haven't decided.

Me: That place is great also, you're gonna have a good time. ANyhow, wherever you decide to go, I'm looking forward for some pictures <3

Her: Thank you very much <3
And I'm looking forward to meeting you at night if you've got the mood and time.

Me: If all goes well we'll meet.

Doublepost later at night before my shift ends, expected some goddam pics and she sent me absolutely nothing haha.

Me: How are you my beauty? Have you forgotten me or are you into late night swims?

Her: Hey there. Of course not, I didn't want to bother you while you're at work.
We're for dinner.

Me: Oh.. shame because not only you wouldn't bother me, but you had me on hold.

Her: I thought we'd speak after you had gotten off work at 11pm, that's what I understood, I'm sorry, I've had no such intentions. [lmao]

Me: Don't worry my dear, I was expecting of the pictures but it's gonna be sweeter seeing you from up close.
Her: *Sends me a pic of a beach, not of her sadly. *
We went there as you can see

I text her 30 minutes later:
"Great, I just got off work, talk to you in a a bit"

Her: Thumbs up*

"Me: Gonna be late 15 mins. Where are you now?" [at 22:50, supposed to meet at 23:00]

Her : oh, one moment
to talk to you where etc

Me: Give me your number so I call you in a bit.

Her: #

Soo... I call her about 15 minutes after she sends me her number. Use sweeter more vibrant voice. She's all flirty, we're trying to figure out the logistics, where she is and what we're gonna do. If we're driving to someplace nice but FULL with people, or we're going to a more chill cafeteria on the beach for alcohol. Tells me she'll call me back in a bit as she was still with her friend.

I go grab the car, a shitty renaultfreakinkangoo lmao, and chill, waiting for her call. She tells me where she is, I head that way and pass by the place, see a chubby/fat woman stand outside the building, it's her. I'm like SHieeeeeeeee. Definitely not my type but yolo haha.

I park up and go meet her.

As expected, her body is out of shape as it wasn't shown in her pictures, redflag.

No worries, I greet her warmly, kiss her on the cheeks, introduce myself officially, and off we go. I didn't grab her hand or anything just yet.

Note to myself: I need to have a more solid plan about what to do, I was asking her whether she wants to go here and there and she says something among the lines, just more polite "Idk dude you're the one from around here, idk the places"

Tell her about the nice beach bar which was full, then tell her about another similiar one next town,where my freaking ex FWB has gone to, who plays all hard to get and "we're not talking anymore" and texts me that same freaking night just 30 mins before my date. :
(ex FWB (i've written about), whom I completely cut off because I had feelings for her and she had friendzoned me n was telling me all about how she's having sex here and there, which was killing me and was also refusing to meet up, was ignoring my texts to confirm the 'date' we've had arranged, then would text me 2-3 days after as if nothing was going on, in short she was pissing me off and driving me crazy, messing with my head, so I did what I should've done months ago and sent her a goodbye text, was real fun meeting you but it's best we part ways, good luck. Shortly after which, about 2 weeks later, this june, I find her at a freaking beach bar, she had seen me first and was staring at me all night long, I approached her and we talked real warmly, hugged, I sucked onto her neck a little bit also, a missed opportunity cause I could've banged her there, FR : ( and she was wasted.
Next day I wanted to text with her but she was all cold, "muh u told me it's better we part ways, why do u care about me" etc. I told her "When did I stop carrying about you? You know how much I like you, is that what you understood from my [goodbye] text?" and she replied something like "I didn't understand anything. Don't consume urself" So I decide to never fucking bother with her again. How did she end up in the story? My firedept is close to that beach bar next town, and she sees my fucking car. And texts me. "Are u on duty? I saw ur car and waved" So I act real cool. Tell her "When, where?" She texts back "Just now, 20 mins ago"

And I reply "Where bruh"
Her: "With the car [whatever this means]
At BeachAreaNearMyFireDept, I'm with AfemaleFriendOfHers"

Me: Ah alright. I thought I saw u later driving a Yaris with the rear bumped again.
Give ur friend my regards, have fun.

Her: Aurisssss [ I mixed her car model in the past and she was acting all mad aha]
Are you on duty after all? [why the fuck does she care, checking to see if I'm at work or out at the beach bar, did she invite me over??]

Me: That one was a Yarrrrris
I was, shift ended

Her: Alright.
Have a good rest. [didnt even bother to reply, was concidering of telling her I wasnt gonna rest but go out but didnt invest]

So we just walk along the beach to go to a place where I know some kid that I occassionally hang out with is playing as a DJ. I also meet a friend of mine along the way whom I haven't seen in 2 weeks coz we were all busy n shit. He had told me about that night to do something but I tell him "I've got some work to do" haha.
Pretend I didn't see him and move on.

We sit with the Maturewoman and start deep diving each other a bit. We're sitting on a couch and I'm leaning closer to her, occasionally when she says something funny I get even closer and get all touchy with her, grab her hand, knee, thigh, wrap my arm around her back, ontop of the couch. Give her light taps on her back etc.

Some time passes, no idea how much. But she checks her watch. I ask her whether she wants to leave, she tells me she's worried about me for being tired and all, tell her there's no problem and that we should go do something else. We ask for the check, for which I paid, since she had travelled 50 miles to meet me. She acted all hard about it but I'm like "Allow me to, you're the guest in my town. Check's on you next time I'm at your area"

And off we go. We walk a bit, she's asking what we're gonna do next, I tell her let's walk or maybe go for a drive. Just not so smooth, I seemed unsure. Anyway we just go to my car and drive around, I kinda forced it upon her lmao. But she didn't resist at all, she was DTF. I drive to some beach where a restaurant's located at, there were a few cars around and she was nervous. We're chatting and shit about some islands she's travelled to.. etc...... while I'm getting real close to her. Well she knows what's up and gonna go down. I grab her and kiss her. She wants to go somewhere else as she's nervous about doing that there, but she's warm to my kisses and gropes.

Sure, I start the car and drive off to some some old football/soccer field in town, near my home, that I know nobody ever goes to at this hour. We're kinda silent along the way, so to break the awkwardness I ask her again about the island beach, whether she does scuba diving and shit, just chit chatting.

We reach the field, gate is locked up for some odd reason, first time I've seen it in my lifetime as it was abandoned, well whatever, the dirtroad we're on is pretty isolated too. I detour, pull the handbrake, shut the engine and go back at her, get ontop of her from the side, kissing aggressively and gropping.

We take it to the backseats, but I'm not too comfortable, idk. My dick is getting erect but not fully, after licking and rubbing her I try to slip a condom on, it's real tight, my dick is semi hard, I stick it in her but I barely feel anything as I'm kinda soft, and I don't feel like it's getting back hard.

Fuck it, I slip the condom off and we make out some more, rub her all over her body etc. Btw she's wearing some a chainned thong haha, tell her she's kinky.

In the end we take a break as it was getting real hot. I didn't bang her anymore, just foreplay and making out. No LMR from her side, she was DTF no matter how unsmooth I was. So what went wrong with my dick? Idk. I guess I felt uneasy in the car, couldn't get comfortable. Maybe being with Maturewoman for the first time had a play too. Maybe her not being my type was a slight turn off, but I didn't show it at all, I was all over her, licking and sucking dat puss. Kissing her everywhere etc. We chill a bit and joke around, it's not awkward at all. I'm all over her, rubbing her and kissing her as we're chatting. So.. Yeah, was kinda disappointing that I didn't pound the shit out of her for both of us, but at least I didn't make it awkward.

Told her it happens to me often the first time, dunno if it's the first time or the car being uncomfortable and assured her that it's my fault. We said we'd meet up again, maybe this time at her place in the metro area, when I'm not busy. And we parted ways on good terms. Drove her back to her hotel room (her friend was staying in by the way, and at home I've got my mother so that was no option, and I wasn't booking a hotel room phk that.) Gave her a peck on the lips and off we go.

I sent her a text later that I've had a great time, thanks for the lovely night. Sweet dreams, See ya soon ;*

Frankly I didn't like her too much, my transition from chilling at the beach to making out wasn't THE BEST, I just went in there. But she knew already what was gonna go down the moment we went to the car. She was more into me than I was into her and I didn't care so yeah.

Also something she mentioned is, after our intimate time, that I look much much better up close than on my tinder pics. Which need to be changed ASAP.

My dick issue is bothering me, also the FWB unstable bitch has me in thoughts now. What do ya'll think? Cheers.

PS: After I got home and checked my phone, I've had received a text from the DJ guy: Pay some attention to us aswell.

Last edited:
>