Meeting Quality Women via Friends or ?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

Dating Quality Girls seems to be a barrier that i haven't fully experience. It's like i am only touching the surface, and i will want to learn, as much. Everything is always important. Now the one thing i discover to date quality women, is that your fundamentals must be tight. You must be smooth that it exudes you. That aura.

I want to know is, do i meet quality women at events and day game? or do i have to make quality friends and be their friend, and frontload my value to them. and the thing that confuse me is that i am an ordinary guy, and i had models who are interested in me. There's one who flirted with me and she help me defend against another model who hated my guts, and i noted her eye contact as to acknowledge her that i know what's going on. There's another who ask me if i have a freaking job!!!!!! (for no fucking reason, lolx!), But she's clearly showing interest. I would say that all this women are so ready to jump on the gun with me, but i assume they need this what i called "stability" thing.

I mean quality girls are afraid of dating 'lower' guys. It's like a defense mechanism to not mate in case you get together, blast everything inside and she got pregnant. Yea, There's always a condom and a pill.

Any information on dating quality women who have prestige, money, her own place? I can't be a model though, at least my first experience was terrible. and the photographer didn't help me out.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Would it be counter-intuitive if i were to show value to upper echelon of quality girls? Or i have this feeling to show them subtly but never all together.

I don't really rate girls from 1 to 10. This is just, subjective.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

ZacAdam said:
Any information on dating quality women who have prestige, money, her own place? I can't be a model though, at least my first experience was terrible. and the photographer didn't help me out.

Having a credential or two that you can throw out there off the cuff helps lower defenses a bit. Being able to say "I worked for [prestigious company]" or "I went to [prestigious school]" takes her off guard. You don't want to do TOO much of that, though, or else you either look like a showboat, or such an amazing catch she'll want to be sure to take things slow.

Having something exotic or adventurous about yourself helps a lot. If you're a writer / actor / musician, it doesn't matter if you're stone broke with no mainstream credentials, you can still land girls like this for a fling at least.

I've known several guys who had no education higher than high school and had never held a real job who routinely dated women who were attractive, intelligent, and financially successful with prestigious careers (finance, law, etc.) or athletic/other accomplishments (Olympics, beauty pageants, etc.). One of these guys was very smooth and very good looking (but kind of dumb... he was these smart women's 'guilty pleasure'), and the other guy was average looking but had trained himself to be quite charismatic and was naturally pretty energetic.

If you want an easy way of thinking about it, think about it like this: have at least ONE thing you excel at fairly hard (writing, music, sports, career, charisma, looks, etc.). Surround that with some other stuff you're reasonably excellent in. Then, even ambitious, driven, accomplished women with killer looks will find you intriguing.

Also - have reams of ambition and be able to show it. Have way more ambition than her, and be inspiring about it. Ambitious women (and all very beautiful / very successful women are ambitious) want men MORE ambitious than they are, most of the time (occasionally the very intelligent women like this want smart dweebs for relationships though... they feel more secure with these guys, and relate to them better).

Meet these girls via day game. Social circle can work too, but it's slow and hit-or-miss... you need the right circles for what you're looking for.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Chase said:
Having something exotic or adventurous about yourself helps a lot. If you're a writer / actor / musician, it doesn't matter if you're stone broke with no mainstream credentials, you can still land girls like this for a fling at least.

I have something though. I am a dancer, and was a dance trainer before, who teach younger student from 15 to 18 in dance. I manage to perform with the students infront of then President of my country, as an opening act. It was an invitation, since we perform well at one concert. Is that a good thing? and if so, how do i brag on that? Okay maybe how do i put it out.

I have a picture of them with me and the President. Gah...

Chase said:
Also - have reams of ambition and be able to show it. Have way more ambition than her, and be inspiring about it. Ambitious women (and all very beautiful / very successful women are ambitious) want men MORE ambitious than they are, most of the time (occasionally the very intelligent women like this want smart dweebs for relationships though... they feel more secure with these guys, and relate to them better).

I have ambitions. I just don't practice showing it. I want to appear effortless. and i did. It is just that now i need substance, quality substance. I have style, and i will work on style more, once my substance reach a level of my current style.

It's not balance now. Gosh... So i just do some maintenance work on style at the moment while bringing up the substance.

Chase said:
Meet these girls via day game. Social circle can work too, but it's slow and hit-or-miss... you need the right circles for what you're looking for.

I hate to admit. What you said is true, i tried it. Social circle can work, but it's so slow, you be hitting yourself with a head wondering why you still do that.

All in all, i just do what i can. :)

Zac

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi ZacAdams,

I have something though. I am a dancer, and was a dance trainer before, who teach younger student from 15 to 18 in dance. I manage to perform with the students infront of then President of my country, as an opening act. It was an invitation, since we perform well at one concert. Is that a good thing? and if so, how do i brag on that? Okay maybe how do i put it out.

This very good to start with. You do not need to show any evidence, and in fact helps to be humble. You just have to mention this fact to them, and they will take your words for it. I am a musician and a composer myself, and its not like I can whip out a piano to play them a tune. They just have to believe me words for it, and if they are really interested to see that side of you, they will arrange to meet up ;)

I have ambitions. I just don't practice showing it. I want to appear effortless. and i did. It is just that now i need substance, quality substance. I have style, and i will work on style more, once my substance reach a level of my current style.

It's not balance now. Gosh... So i just do some maintenance work on style at the moment while bringing up the substance

What Chase is saying here, is that during your conversation with the girl, you need to sound passionate about your goals in life. Your aim is really simple - to sound "Excited" about what you plan to do. Excitement is a very contagious emotion, and when she can hear the passion and excitement from your voice, she will feel excited for you. She becomes Inspired.

I want to know is, do i meet quality women at events and day game? or do i have to make quality friends and be their friend, and frontload my value to them.

I tend to find quality girls from almost everywhere to be honest with you. It depends what kind of quality you are looking for. If you know specifically what you are looking for, you will be able to sense that "Shes one of them".

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Light,

I hope you doing good :)

Light said:
This very good to start with. You do not need to show any evidence, and in fact helps to be humble. You just have to mention this fact to them, and they will take your words for it. I am a musician and a composer myself, and its not like I can whip out a piano to play them a tune. They just have to believe me words for it, and if they are really interested to see that side of you, they will arrange to meet up ;)

I will find ways to insert this credential of mine in conversation. :) I am sure you are right about the piano perspective.

Light said:
What Chase is saying here, is that during your conversation with the girl, you need to sound passionate about your goals in life. Your aim is really simple - to sound "Excited" about what you plan to do. Excitement is a very contagious emotion, and when she can hear the passion and excitement from your voice, she will feel excited for you. She becomes Inspired.

Yea, i cut this a lot, due to old friends who aren't supportive, and my awareness of failure. Anyway, I now know what to do, but i have statements like "I try to do my best". That statement is to tell people that you don't over-promise. :) it works. Passionate and Don't Over Promise.

Light said:
I tend to find quality girls from almost everywhere to be honest with you. It depends what kind of quality you are looking for. If you know specifically what you are looking for, you will be able to sense that "Shes one of them".

I don't really have that "aha" or "Shes one of them" that much.There are beautiful women though. Just i might be thinking about food. :)

Zac

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anyway, I now know what to do, but i have statements like "I try to do my best". That statement is to tell people that you don't over-promise. :) it works.

I'll give you a tip, Don't use the word "try". It sounds really half effort, and makes you seem that you do not want it that much. Instead, use words like "I will", "I do" , "I am".

Its certain. Its clear. Its powerful. It portraits you as a powerful individual who clearly know what he is doing in life, even if it sounds like you are over promising, you are not promising anyone but yourself. That is a very attractive trait to a girl. Guys on the other hand may find you intimidating or cocky, but our issue here is with females ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
BUMP for one post.

You don't need to be "high energy" always.

>