Mini gambits I use that women love…

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nothing huge today but figured I would give away a few “mini gambits” that I use often that women really like.

1) The Random Dance

I use this one a lot when on dates and switching between venues (from the coffee shop to the mall for example). I lead the conversation to music and start talking about music taste. I’ll then pull out my phone and find a reason to play pretty much any song that one can slow dance too. I then hold out my hand and tell her to give me hers. I then, right there in public, start slow dancing with her. Women absolutely eat this stuff up and they laugh and love it. Give her a twirl and a dip at the end. Don’t do it for the whole song, a minute while you keep it fun a playful is plenty.

2) You Don’t Get Spanked Enough

This is a very simple way to start turning things sexual and to start talking about sexual taste. Anytime she gives you some shit or bust your balls just look at her with a sexual smirk and say “you clearly aren’t getting spanked enough.” Said with confidence they almost always love it. This leads to the next one I use…

3) I’m An Innocent Virgin

I like to accuse women of trying to seduce me and then telling them that I’m a virgin who was raised by a group of monks. You can get creative and use this to Segway into all kinds of things and use it for callback humor. This sets up “chase framing” extremely well. I’ll even lead this into me telling them that im an ordained minister and that they need baptized for being so naughty in trying to seduce me. Don’t use this on actual religious women.

These won’t make or break your interactions with women but they are a few fun and playful things you can add it. Get creative and have fun with them.

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the gambits!!

As for number 3, do you set up “chase framing” in a purely humorous way? I usually like to take the blame for the seduction (not to make her responsible for anything), and I only set up the chase frame as pure banter. Do you do it in the same way or is there more to this?

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the gambits!!

As for number 3, do you set up “chase framing” in a purely humorous way? I usually like to take the blame for the seduction (not to make her responsible for anything), and I only set up the chase frame as pure banter. Do you do it in the same way or is there more to this?
I usually add humor but it depends.

If you look up the article on “Grandmaster Style” that Chase wrote, I do a lot of stuff like that.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2) You Don’t Get Spanked Enough

^^^ I'm going to copy this lol.

4. I feel sorry for girls, the 2 guy options they have is super nice guy who cums in 10 seconds during missionary or exciting fuckboy who won't text you back. Literally have no one in the middle.

5. Girls dating lives are tough but sex is a trump card. I'm envious of the orgasms you have... I'll never have orgasms that make my leg shake, eyes roll back or shiver in pleasure... As a man I'm lucky to get a tingle.

^^^^ 4 shows them that I "get it" and sells the middle ground while 5 has been pretty dam good at me building sexual prizing recently.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
3) I’m An Innocent Virgin

I like to accuse women of trying to seduce me and then telling them that I’m a virgin who was raised by a group of monks. You can get creative and use this to Segway into all kinds of things and use it for callback humor. This sets up “chase framing” extremely well. I’ll even lead this into me telling them that im an ordained minister and that they need baptized for being so naughty in trying to seduce me. Don’t use this on actual religious women.
Lmao this is pretty close to one I like to use whenever they jump on something sexual I've said

blablablabla
Me: I can't, I'm afraid you'll corrupt me
Her: *they almost always call bullshit in some way, shape or form*
Me: I'm serious! I'm as innocent and pure as newborn snow *angel emoji*

Sometimes I'll even embellish a little more with something like "In fact! I've never even so much as hugged a woman before in all my life!" with a dopey little grin and a laugh

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lmao this is pretty close to one I like to use whenever they jump on something sexual I've said

blablablabla
Me: I can't, I'm afraid you'll corrupt me
Her: *they almost always call bullshit in some way, shape or form*
Me: I'm serious! I'm as innocent and pure as newborn snow *angel emoji*

Sometimes I'll even embellish a little more with something like "In fact! I've never even so much as hugged a woman before in all my life!" with a dopey little grin and a laugh
Yep! It’s like chick crack, they love this stuff.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
6. PIECE OF MEAT
This one never gets old:
(when she's heavily checking upon you)
Stop, please stop!
What?
(fake angry) Just stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat....jeezus, you women are such horndogs, thinking about sex all the time!
Hahaha, nooo, I'm not like that
(now in a girly voice) I'm more than a perfect body ready to please you... I do have feelings you know... I need to be wined and dined first!

7. WEIRD PROFESSION
What do you do for a living?
Nah, I don't wanna say, people tend to judge me when they figure out
Ohh, I won't judge you, I promise!
Ok...I'm a professional go-go boy (serious)
What??? (she will doubt and start to laugh)
Yep, I'm a go-go boy...I dance to please women...but that's just a profession like any other (still serious)

Now you keep role playing and talking about the most dirty stuff you can come up with
(bachelorette parties, stripteasing, getting BJs on the dancefloor, fucking clients etc).

Last edited:
>