LR  missed a threesome by a whisker

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
picked a girl and took her for an ice cream,later pulled her to my place, she was drinking and dancing but giving me lmr.
man it sucked,i thought about another girl i had flaked on to meet this one,
worst of all I had told her i would drop her back home,I hate dropping girl back home when i hadn't fucked,and she lived pretty far.
the dtf girl I had flaked on texted,she was showing enough compliance that I thought she would agree to come over by herself,
the only problem was I would have to drop the lmr girl back home first.
or would i?,I asked myself whats the worst that could happen if a dtf girl comes over while an lmr girl is over there giving me lmr.
I wont lose anything ,infact maybe lmr girl would storm out in a huff and I would not have to drop her after all,
I invited dtf girl.
after like an hour she told me she is at the gate
I left lmr girl in the house,
I picked dtf girl at the gate (this was like 8pm) and immediately started fingering her,
I told her I have another girl at the house,I said she is a neigbor who comes to my place to use wifi,
she didnt care,we entered into the house and I introduced the two girls.
I took dtf girl to the bedroom and left lmr girl listening to music in the sitting room,I stuck my dick in dtf girls mouth,she gave me the best blowjob of my life,balls sucking and everything.
I grabbed rubber and fucked her ,she was as wet as the missisipi.
we then guiltily went back to the sitting room,with my urge satiated,I didnt even bother with lmr girl anymore.

I turned on the computer and started doing some fiver jobs,I ignored both these girls and soon they got to talking.
they engaged in convo,and started drinking,and dancing.
I said fuck it,I walked up to them and grabbed their heads and pressed their faces together,they started making out passionately,
i managed to grab lmr girls titties,before this the most I had gotten with her is holding hands,
I managed to ppull her skirt down and started licking her pussy,at this she stopped me,but continued kissing the other girl.
I carried her to the bed,with dtf girl following,they continued kissing and tribbing,I started caresing lmr girl but she insisted I leave,dtf girl echoed her,I left them and lmr girl ate dtf girls pussy,
I went back and tried to kiss lmr girl,but she refused,
I went back to my computer,after some time
lmr girl said its late and I should drop them before curfew,(we have an 11pm covid curfew).
they dressed and we went to the car,I told lmr girl to sit on the shotgun,but she said they would both sit in the back,dtf girl followed her.
I realized that I had given lmr girl too much power ,she was most complaint when i ignored her,but I realized when she gave me attitude infront of dtf girl,it made dtf girl also less compliant , in fact by the end of the journey ,dtf girl had been converted to an lmr girl too.
I had fucked dtf girl and so I really wanted to also fuck lmr girl,this is why I was so hot for her later on,but by rejecting me infront of dtf girl it made dtf girl less compliant,in hindsight a better strategy would be to try fuck dtf girl infront of lmr girl.
I felt so bad at my blunder,and this made me become philosophical and think of the seducers curse,
years ago I would have regarded a nice bj,and a good fuck,a scucess,but now even a lay is a failure,when whats i wanted was a threesome.
sigh.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Interesting scenario, @Ree.

Really nice move bringing the DTF girl over while LMR girl is still at your place.

It'd have been much higher odds had you pushed the two girls together, then started escalating on the girl you already shagged first.

Could've taken them both back, had DTF girl eat LMR girl out while you railed DTF girl again. Don't start escalating on LMR girl until she's in the throes of pleasure from LMR girl.

The other way to go is after you shag your girl, get her in on a plan together: "Hey, do you like girls? I want us to both fuck that girl out there, but I'm going to need your help."

The way it was, with no joint planning, I can't tell if you paid equal attention to DTF girl too once those two were going at it, but if she felt ignored / felt like you were prioritizing LMR girl, and LMR girl was resisting you... yeah, very bad.

You want it the other way: for the resistant one to see the other one getting all hot and bothered for you. Not the reverse.

Still -- neat scenario you engineered here. It's pretty natural to gum things up your first go-round in a novel situation.

Now, the next time you've got a girl at your place giving you LMR, and you've got a FWB or another DTF girl you can get over at the same time, I bet you'll have some ideas about how to run things differently.

Chase

>