Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ill just post random interactions feel free to comment and critique

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just came back from night game still I the process of sobering up

Things which i have learn tonight

1. Don't get drunk

Believe me I thought I handled my alcohol well but when your drunk even if you think your good your not it ruins your ability to have a productive conversation ( deep dive or keep to an objective)

2. If you 'pre open' girls by sending them a message or something before night game it really helps in night game for example tonight I was basically saw a girl I sent 1 message 2 but she responded extremely warmly ( I fuck this one up by begin too drunk cause we where really touchy feely kissey but i dont remember having a convo and probably missed a ton of escalation windows cause was simply too drunk too notice

Lessons learnt and hopefully I can use this as motivation to focus more on night game

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my country night game is big and as a rookie who is too pussy to work on game day unless the opportunity presents itself I have focused mainly on night game.

Doing so I have realised the effects of social proof and utilising social game ( a lot of my night game successes have been due to getting girls excited in my social circle probably due to tight fundamentals) the city I'm in is small so you know a lot of people

Another thing Iv noticed with night game while working within your social circle is that how you appear during the day will affect your night game a lot cause sometimes I set up lay in day game and when I'm slightly drunk I noticed fundamental drop a lot in night game e.g. Hair is in mess or I have liquid spilled on me but I still have success ( this is proof that day game may correlate in night game success or It may be just me finally getting some of the knowledge Iv learnt becoming second nature)

As I may have mentioned in other posts I do not reccomend drinking ! Due to be weak and not utilising advice I have drank lots of alcohol during night game and in the occasions I didn't I usually got into a bad mood and left or gave off a bad antisocial vibe.

Since I have been exposed to copious night game I have improved at understand night game and above all learnt too focus on enjoying yourself more than trying to get girls which had resulted in me attracting more girls and consequently getting more oppertunities too get with girls.

This is serious and i reccomend heeding this advice even if you think you have got a grip of drinking plus night game I recommend not drinking because I have had many scenarios which have resulted me missed escalation windows and missing signs of interest because when your drunk and don't give a fuck you don't notice them even if you try. It took me going out with my natural friend to notice as I sobered up after I realised I missed the windows.

Drinking also ruins your perceptions tonight the perceptions of mine which was ruined was the preception of time I thought I mastered drinking and night game and was sure I was going to get a lay or even hook up but after discussing with my natural friend and looking at the time I realised I was flirting and touching a girl for over 2 hrs (I didn't try isolate or escalate in this period cause I honestly felt like only 30 minutes have passed so I was only flirting and enjoying the atmosphere)

Be aware and good luck I am currently slightly under the influence of alcohol as I right this so they may be spelling errors enjoy

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Still focus night game due to my social circle.

Have not had the courage too fully stop drinking but have been restricting myself

Iv noticed that my approach anxiety is significantly reduced even when sobered up

Some area I need to improve on is holding conversations as since I go night game with my social circle and generally hand around the naturals Iv noticed that when I open small girl groups I struggle to hold conversation when we split into more isolated situations (1 on 1 conversations) ( any tips on this would be good )

Another thing I need help with is since we generally game together I find it hard convincing some of the other members of the group to follow along for example tonight me and my friend where talking to a pair of girls which told us they where staying in the hotel right next to the club ( obviously they where interested ) but I couldn't convince him to go after them usually getting weak excuses e.g they're not hot when they're probably hotter than the other chicks we opened and he contemplated getting with

>