my first ever approach. hot approach

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ending of school I decided to talk to the girl whos been giving me signals the entire year and trying to talk to me, I'm not sure she was attracted but dunno.

anyways I felt the scary approach shit I just went through it and that's how you guys felt in the start I assume hahaha.

we had a normal conversation I tried to figure out interests so a bit of deep diving. I made her laugh once. (just for information)

bad things I did I assume was.

A I told her the reason why I've avoided her as I wanted to make her apologize .bad move I know, but really I just want to be friends. (she has a boyfriend I don't find her particularly pretty I just felt that she was the least corrupted by feminism in the classroom) I also stuttered lol at the start

B when she asked why I haven't left. I said i'm saying my goodbye to you (as i had no reason to stay)

C I sent a retarded opener you finally got to talk to me hahaha. I got her messanger she didn't want phone numbers exchanged and well i didn't really want it either i assume though that she didn't actually want to meet up sometime and do something. not that I mind it at all there was a reason I ignored her the entire year lol

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is irrelevant to seduction but.. is your profile pic from the game Day Z lmao.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good on you for talking to her William.

I think everyone is a victim of ignoring those they don’t find personally interesting or attractive. I used to do this too. lol

Personally I think you become a lot more attractive when you acknowledge people, it gives you social proof. Not saying you should flirt with every girl although you could, I do. But being friendly with them goes a long way to your overall attractiveness.

Not saying you need to be a social butterfly but when you snub a girl who clearly likes you even though you don’t like her, it puts fear in other girls who may like you because they’re scared you may do the same to them.

It also makes you more comfortable interacting with people you don’t know outside of social circle. Its a good habit to build.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good on you for talking to her William.

I think everyone is a victim of ignoring those they don’t find personally interesting or attractive. I used to do this too. lol

Personally I think you become a lot more attractive when you acknowledge people, it gives you social proof. Not saying you should flirt with every girl although you could, I do. But being friendly with them goes a long way to your overall attractiveness.

Not saying you need to be a social butterfly but when you snub a girl who clearly likes you even though you don’t like her, it puts fear in other girls who may like you because they’re scared you may do the same to them.

It also makes you more comfortable interacting with people you don’t know outside of social circle. Its a good habit to build.
other then getting my degree i made no friends. we had split classes so on monday tuesday we had classes with the others i barely talked with the girls .
in my own class they saw me as Pack leader for some reason was quite funny .

>