LR  My first SNL and in Halloween

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So on Saturday I got 10 instagram follows and a SNL. Crazy, because Halloween had never been a good night for me. I did have SNLs going to clubs before, but in cars, etc. Not at home. So this is new for me.

A few days ago I posted that I would host a pre-party at home with a girl I kissed, a girl I fucked and a couple of friends and then we’d go to this big party. Well the party was banned by the government (they asked for money etc) and the girls who wanted to go to that party ended up flaking on me.

So I had no party, no pre-party, nothing. All my PR friends told me that there were no more tickets available (not even paying) and I had already bought my costume, which was only good for this year. But luckily, thanks to being sociable, I texted a friend (who I met at a party) and he got us into the VIP list of the best club in my city. Crazy.

I dressed up as Dibu Martinez, a goalkeeper who became famous because he saved Argentina in a penalty shootout a few months ago. This guy is the KING of frame control, he won the shootout by getting the penalty takers into his frame, just by talking to them. Watch this.

All the openers I used that night can be seen in that video lol.

My friend met his girlfriend inside (let’s call her Anna), and he didn’t like that she was really drunk. They endes up breaking up that night lol

Anyway my report:

Girl 1: this was the first girl I opened. She was friends with Anna, so when they started talking I told her “I know you” (just the same as the goalkeeper said). Of course she didn’t catch the reference but she was holding a glass with pure jagermeister, which I asked for and promised to come back with red bull, so we can mix it and share it (I took the glass and never came back lol). During the interaction her friend was looking at me with devil eyes.

Anyway after that I was alone in the club just mingling because my friend was arguing with his now-ex-girlfriend while she was in the toilet throwing up.

Girl 2: this was girl 1’s friend and the one I ended up fucking. I saw her again on her way to the toilet, I said the same “I know you” she seemed interested as well (but her friend left). I said “yeah play the fool, I know you”. She was laughing but still didn’t catch it, I asked her ñyou aren’t a football fan, are you? (i know, LAME but I was flowing) that’s what Martinez says..”.

I was a goalkeeper so I had gloves and I asked her for “help”. “I have gloves so I can’t use my phone, could you help me? press here on the search tab.. and type your instagram there..” (compliance check!). Still the interaction wasn’t really smooth. Later, I did the same routine to other girls and it was smoother.

After that she went to the toilet because she realized her friend had left long before.

Girl 3: I don’t know how I bumped into her, I played the same interaction, but she actually was a football fan; told me about her club, I did the “gloves routine” and got her to follow me (I’m verified on instagram so that’s a top DHV) really good non-verbals, but I said “I’ll eat you” (just like the goalie lol) and she said “not here”. After that, I left and said “ok later at the after party” and when I looked at her instagram she actually had a boyfriend. Wtf lol she seemed kinda hooked though, it doesn’t make sense

Girl 4: Another football fan, almost the same as girl 3 but she didn’t have a boyfriend. I actually went for the kiss with this one and the same happened, not here. We almost met at an after party but I had better plans ;)

Girl 5: omg this girl got really hooked and.. when I looked at her instagram I noticed she also has a boyfriend lol.. I did the Dibu Martinez routine: “I know you..” “oh really???” “yeah play the fool..” “no you don’t know me!” “you’re nervous.. play the fool” “haha for real!” “you don’t like football do you? listen i need your help, so I have gloves and can’t use my phone..” she said she would meet me to go to an after party. She saw people asking me for photos on my way out of the club (I’m kinda famous in my city) and started asking me questions, really interested. But her friends said my house was too far away. We set up a date for the following day via text, but I flaked because I hadn’t slept for 40 hours. She left me on read (ouch) but anyway she has a boyfriend.. that’s crazy

Girl 6: she opened me, said she liked my costume and asked me for a photo, didn’t like her very much but I said “post it and tag me, my instagram is @gaturro” and she did lol so i got her instagram from there..

Girl 7: 2-set outside in the smoking area, i mentioned something about my friend breaking up, asked for their opinion, my objective was busy with her phone.. and her friend was ugly. well, good luck

Girl 8: she said she liked my costume when I passed next to her, I did the gloves routine, she laughed and said to her friend “lol he earned it” they weren’t much interested though, she’s older than me and not my type so i don’t care

Girl 9: I actually opened this girl 4-5 nights before, when i heard her talking on the phone to her friend saying she wanted to go to a club but couldn’t go.. “hey i have a friend who can let you in.. give me your instagram..” my friend didn’t get her in but i’ll probably see her soon because she seems interested

Now to the lay report:

remember girl 2, who was with her friend on their way to the toilet.. well it seems that she never found her friend, or she lost her again, i don’t know. She said she lost her friend and I said “but you found me..” anyway i didn’t wanna talk so i said let’s go find your friend, she grabbed my hand (lol @ her trying to grab me with my gloves on) it was funny we walked a lot, went to a super-vip area (the bouncer let me pass because i was with her lol) and ended up grinding with her against the iron railing of the vip.. i joked about it being like the titanic scene..

we ran into girl 3, i introduced them to each other and told her “here, i got you a new friend” but then she kept looking

we part ways and girl 2 immediately started talking to a guy really close to him.. i left and 20 seconds later I FOUND HER FRIEND.. (her friend didn’t even care that girl 2 was looking for her). So I went back to where girl 2 was and she was still talking to this guy, so I did a bold move.. I grabbed her hand firmly, told her “I found your friend, come here” and started walking without letting her hand go.. the guy couldn’t believe it hahaha but when we arrived her friend wasn’t there anymore. I said she was, she believed me, but we never found her friend again so I left her

after the night ended, i was in my car going to my grandma’s home when girl 2 followed me. she was already at home and our texts were like this:

gaturro: hi, wanna go to the after party?
girl2: where?
gaturro: where are you? i’ll give you a ride
girl2: i’m at home at *25 min away from my home*
gaturro: i’ll be there in 15 minutes
girl2: but is there any people?
gaturro: i live with a friend, but i want an after party with you
girl2: hahahah
girl2: i don’t even know youu it doesn’t work like that!!
gaturro: what do you mean? we were holding hands all the night
gaturro: i’ll give you a ride so we can know each other better
girl2: knowing someone is something else, i don’t want a one-night-after
gaturro: chill
gaturro: it’s daytime already
gaturro: we can just have breakfast and talk, that’s it
gaturro: nothing must happen lol
girl2: i can do breakfast yes
gaturro: i’ll be there in 5, give me your address
girl2: hold on i’m waiting for a friend to come home, she’ll sleep here
gaturro: ok i’ll buy something for breakfast then, what do you like?
girl 2: hahah whatever you want, have you got an iphone charger?
gaturro: yes, meanwhile send me your address
girl2: hahaha i’m tired
gaturro: noo i bought breakfast, at least let’s eat in the car
girl2: i’m sleepyyy
gaturro: alright
gaturro: i bought you breakfast
gaturro: and you say that
gaturro: i’m blocking you
girl2 (sends sexy pic in bes)
girl2: i love breakfast
girl2: can do, but i’m sleepyy
gaturro: ok, send address
girl (send another pic, i think in bed too)
gaturro: maybe i can go upstairs
girl2: you can but don’t mix things
girl2: normal breakfast as friends
gaturro: who do you think i am?
gaturro: just to get to know each other
gaturro: i’m an angel
girl2: hahah i’ll go downstairs

She was wearing a hoodie on top of her slutty costume, she got into the car and said hello with a kiss on my lips. I had bought 3 ferrero rocher and a can of monster, so i gave her some monster (so she didn’t fall asleep) and started driving home. She never mentioned anything about it until 10 minutes later but it was already too late >:) in the car we talked about our night, she said that we were only having breakfast and I said that yes, that I would never want a girl to do what she doesn’t want, because what turns me on the most is when I feel desired, when I look at a girl in the eyes and she looks at me like she wants it (I looked at her eyes for a second, yes, even while driving). Even during sex, I like it the most when she’s enjoying it. Then we kept talking about the night until we arrived home.

At home she said she wanted to take a nap and I said it was ok. She said just sleeping, i said i would sleep with her. I went for a kiss but she refused so I said “alright i’ll have a nap with you” and started cuddling her. I started joking about her getting dirty with the iron railing of the vip, her legs where dirty all up to her ass. So I started touching her there. She wouldn’t let me touch her pussy, only above her panties. I started cuddling her and moving a bit and I could feel she liked it. She still didn’t want to kiss me. Then I was laying on the bed, grabbed her and started grinding with her on top while touching her a bit. She let me touch her pussy there but my dick got so hard of so much grinding. I started fingering her and she started moaning so I said to her “I want to fuck you so bad” and she was holding me like she didn’t want me to move but she finally said “come on fuck me”. I put her doggystyle and omg her ass was great.. and her pussy was so tight.. I almost came immediately, lasted 1 minute so thank you grinding and nofap!! but I think she’d come with my fingers before. I also fucked her a little bit after cumming, it felt nice

Then she didn’t sleep much and 15 minutes later said ok let’s go home

It was funny because I never kissed her during the whole sex, she wanted to fuck but not to kiss. Bad breath? feeling guilty? or what else could it be? I did kiss her neck

On the ride to her house I said (being completely calm about it) “sorry if breakfast didn’t last a lot, i hadn’t had breakfast in some time so that’s why”

she kinda understood; but maybe i could have said something better.

anyway she forgot a cap so i have to give it back to her :(

the end

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice man!
She possibly could have left it there as an excuse. Entirely possible she just forgot it, but it works really well as an excuse to see someone again.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Gaturro @Mist22 dudes! Assume she left it and run with that frame. A girl messaged me asking if she dropped her engagement ring in my car - "any excuse to see me again" she insisted it wasn't an excuse but there was no ring in my car and we met up again. Decide whether or not that line suits the vibe with her, it's much easier to deliver that in person than it is by text you've got tone, body language and eye contact on your side that makes it playful and sexualised and a lot more calibrated

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A girl messaged me asking if she dropped her engagement ring in my car - "any excuse to see me again" she insisted it wasn't an excuse but there was no ring in my car and we met up again.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, i left my dick at the shopping center too. HAHAHA! this wAhmen!

z@c+

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On the ride to her house I said (being completely calm about it) “sorry if breakfast didn’t last a lot, i hadn’t had breakfast in some time so that’s why”

she kinda understood; but maybe i could have said something better.
I stopped saying to girls that I finished sooner because it's been a long time, even if what you want is to be understood. Nowadays I just tell them "That felt so good, couldn't resist anymore." and it feels better for me and they take some pride in it.

Or maybe "This is just 1st round. Always like this." but on 2nd there's a greater responsability.

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I stopped saying to girls that I finished sooner because it's been a long time, even if what you want is to be understood. Nowadays I just tell them "That felt so good, couldn't resist anymore." and it feels better for me and they take some pride in it.

Or maybe "This is just 1st round. Always like this." but on 2nd there's a greater responsability.
Ohhhh, that’s much better. Why didn’t I come up with that I think it was kinda low value saying I hadn’t come in a while. About 1st round, recently I haven’t been very lucky, with practically all girls being too exhausted for a 2nd round. They usually finish once or a couple of times, I finish and then they can’t take it anymore :(

And guys, she was a bit drunk and sleepy. I’m sure she didn’t forget the cap on purpose hahaha

I answered a story about her new cat saying “next time I’ll go upstairs” (to her place) and she laughed and asked me if she left her cap in the car.

I said something like:

under the bed
you didn’t need to leave stuff at my place to see me again
nah but if you want it and i’m close to yours i’ll give it to you, chill

girl: hahaha suree bring it when you cann

I said the latter because once I talked to a girl friend who forgot something in the house of a guy she didn’t like (he couldn’t get too hard and she still missed her ex) and he really wanted to take advantage of the girl forgetting (like “next time you come you can take it!!” when they hadn’t talked about meeting again..)

I mean I can joke about it like I did, but there’s no need to blackmail a girl over a cap just to see her again..

If one day I’m nearby I’ll just drop the cap.. anyway if breakfast ended up being so interesting, why wouldn’t the same happen with a cap shipping? lol

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ohhhh, that’s much better. Why didn’t I come up with that I think it was kinda low value saying I hadn’t come in a while. About 1st round, recently I haven’t been very lucky, with practically all girls being too exhausted for a 2nd round. They usually finish once or a couple of times, I finish and then they can’t take it anymore :(

And guys, she was a bit drunk and sleepy. I’m sure she didn’t forget the cap on purpose hahaha

I answered a story about her new cat saying “next time I’ll go upstairs” (to her place) and she laughed and asked me if she left her cap in the car.

I said something like:

under the bed
you didn’t need to leave stuff at my place to see me again
nah but if you want it and i’m close to yours i’ll give it to you, chill

girl: hahaha suree bring it when you cann

I said the latter because once I talked to a girl friend who forgot something in the house of a guy she didn’t like (he couldn’t get too hard and she still missed her ex) and he really wanted to take advantage of the girl forgetting (like “next time you come you can take it!!” when they hadn’t talked about meeting again..)

I mean I can joke about it like I did, but there’s no need to blackmail a girl over a cap just to see her again..

If one day I’m nearby I’ll just drop the cap.. anyway if breakfast ended up being so interesting, why wouldn’t the same happen with a cap shipping? lol
I think it's a little bit overthink for that reply. Calibration and Law of The Least Effort should be applied here. It was fun for you two, and things could and should continue on this vibe, no need send some lines just for a justification. Maybe she wanted to come again after that cap, who knows and will use that as a reason. U did good to say "I'm close to yours" since this is shouldn't be a big deal if you offer to do it.

Depending on situation, you could do a compliance test. If she likes cooking or something "I could bring you the cap, but I need one of those crazy sandwiches you mentioned" but this depending on situation.

If any disaggree, I'm eager to know.

Gg on the lay. Waiting for the others :D

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice lay, @Gaturro.

Just wanted to point this out: your text banter is on-point...

gaturro: hi, wanna go to the after party?
girl2: where?
gaturro: where are you? i’ll give you a ride
girl2: i’m at home at *25 min away from my home*
gaturro: i’ll be there in 15 minutes
girl2: but is there any people?
gaturro: i live with a friend, but i want an after party with you
girl2: i don’t even know youu it doesn’t work like that!!
gaturro: what do you mean? we were holding hands all the night
gaturro: i’ll give you a ride so we can know each other better
girl2: knowing someone is something else, i don’t want a one-night-after
gaturro: chill
gaturro: it’s daytime already
gaturro: we can just have breakfast and talk, that’s it
gaturro: nothing must happen lol
girl2: i can do breakfast yes
gaturro: i’ll be there in 5, give me your address
girl2: hold on i’m waiting for a friend to come home, she’ll sleep here
gaturro: ok i’ll buy something for breakfast then, what do you like?
girl 2: hahah whatever you want, have you got an iphone charger?
gaturro: yes, meanwhile send me your address
girl2: hahaha i’m tired
gaturro: noo i bought breakfast, at least let’s eat in the car
girl2: i’m sleepyyy
gaturro: alright
gaturro: i bought you breakfast
gaturro: and you say that
gaturro: i’m blocking you
girl2 (sends sexy pic in bes)
girl2: i love breakfast
girl2: can do, but i’m sleepyy
gaturro: ok, send address
girl (send another pic, i think in bed too)
gaturro: maybe i can go upstairs
girl2: you can but don’t mix things
girl2: normal breakfast as friends
gaturro: who do you think i am?
gaturro: just to get to know each other
gaturro: i’m an angel
girl2: hahah i’ll go downstairs

The response to her asking about her cap was also good.

Seems like from the details here your verbal banter is also very solid.

Great framing, nice use of takeaways (half-joking threat to block her), good stuff here!

Chase

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice lay, @Gaturro.

Just wanted to point this out: your text banter is on-point...

The response to her asking about her cap was also good.

Seems like from the details here your verbal banter is also very solid.

Great framing, nice use of takeaways (half-joking threat to block her), good stuff here!

Chase
Thank you! I really appreciate your answer.

It’s already been 20 days and I still haven’t talked to her, apart from answering 1 story on instagram. I got a good answer but didn't continue talking because I was too busy. She never initiated contact either (I guess because sex wasn’t mindblowing).

Could it be a bit late to text her about the cap (I’ll be close to yours etc)? I'm not crazy about her (even though she's really hot) but I'm just curious to see if I can bed her one more time with so much time in between.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well, sooner's usually better, but 20 days isn't necessarily a dealbreaker.

A lot of times a simple "Hey, sorry, wasn't trying to kidnap your cap, just got really busy with things. Will be nearby tomorrow / the next day... want to grab some chow and I'll get you this cap back?" is enough to reinitiate things.

If she liked you and then never heard from you she might even be a bit miffed over it, then she gets a nice message like that and suddenly she's excited and hopeful again.

There's a certain leeway girls will often cut for busy guys if they like them..

>