My friends roommate

HHjj

Space Monkey
space monkey
My friends roommate has a bf, but we started talking and cuddling once, like a month ago and we are doing the same very frequently now. I kiss her on the cheek, but she never let's me to kiss on the lips. We watch movies together, cuddle, she always flirts with me, we get into deep talks, but not more than that. She is usually very attention seeking whenever there is people around. Her bf seems a bit aloof and my friends are thinking that she is using me for emotional support when she is lonely and the bf for the physical part. However I move forward, she tries to stop at some point of time, but still flirts with me and everything the next day. She never initiates anything like texting me to meet up, but whenever i am around and initiate things with her, she gets along until point. It's like the window is never closing, but I has a limitation. What am I supposed to do here?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
My friends roommate has a bf, but we started talking and cuddling once, like a month ago and we are doing the same very frequently now. I kiss her on the cheek, but she never let's me to kiss on the lips. We watch movies together, cuddle, she always flirts with me, we get into deep talks, but not more than that. She is usually very attention seeking whenever there is people around. Her bf seems a bit aloof and my friends are thinking that she is using me for emotional support when she is lonely and the bf for the physical part. However I move forward, she tries to stop at some point of time, but still flirts with me and everything the next day. She never initiates anything like texting me to meet up, but whenever i am around and initiate things with her, she gets along until point. It's like the window is never closing, but I has a limitation. What am I supposed to do here?
Listen to your friends and move on. She’ll put an end to this cute cuddly stuff soon enough..

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human

Move on.

There are probably thousands of women in your city that would find you attractive and would go further than kissing and cuddles. Go out and meet them so you don't have to deal with this emotional abuse any longer

Last edited:
>