FR++  My Second Date Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What's up gents! :D hope everyone is doing well.
Well as the title says this is my second date ever lmao(first is another story), I would love ur critiques on my interactions and tackle the LMR i faced and objections i couldn't completely deal with. I turned 15 in the last few days and i am even more thirsty then before lmao. Sorry if this is a chore to read. I get all wrapped up in trying to detail everything lol

location: Bristling asian town, at the station, filled with christmas joy and asian bees hustling in the vegetable market, a monopoly of bubble teas littered all over the middle of the central area. sketchy people doing everywhere. Asian vegetable markets, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian, Malaysian resturants. 2 supermarket, 1 in the front, double story in the back. Considered pretty small other suburbs standards. Some don't so its not really much to complain beside the ghettoness. 'that life' people(old & young) are pretty littered around these further suburbs. Not the best place but the venues are enough to enjoy + close to my mums crib to pull home

HBnasa fit/facial feature: a black feminine wind breaker, a black sport bra/ singlet revealing everthing else except her tits. washed light jeans/ sweatpants, white Adidas continentals. face shaped like an oval, peachy filled lips, average 16 yr old tits? i guess lol, ass has not been truly assessed, Cambodian , lightish white/yellow highlights xD HB 7.5(that 0.5 is a bit of a bias and cute enough to fuck without regret lol)

tl'dr: build fast rapport after we ate dessert, tested her compliance while we were alone at the roof top, isolated her completely and used the sexual prizing, sexual frame, attraction, rapport to makeout and pull her home. Unfortunately i failed but I tried to handle her LMR( failed), couldn't pull her home, seems to be open for sex on second date judging from her soft objections 'thats not trueeeee~' while i teased the fuck out of her. She objected to letting me proceed with the escalation from making out with her. she hit me with 'im not ready'( she let me kiss, bite, lick her face and squeeze her tits, sucked my dirty af finger grabbed her ass(pants was on) but not slide my finger into that libiba or suck em titties!?? nani! ) she objected again( ' im not ready') to going home with me after questioned why she i want her come home with me. I stupidly responded to ' to continue this'. I forgave my ego for not getting the laid that i want from her tdy and just made out with her for the rest of the remaining time i had with her. . She was giggling and enjoying her self even with the objections being made and me persisting to get into those pants, tried 3+ times into sliding my finger into the pants( i know its risky ). Talked more about the objections her being ' not ready' responded with my sale pitch: ''
I won't be here long, you should enjoy ur experiences while you can''(something along the line) and ''ur not ready doesn't mean ur not ready later''. She responded better to the second then the first but she still stopped my hands from proceeded into her pants and objected me from giving me compliance to suck them tities( i asked, ik stoopid i should of done it and see if she would resist instead of asking for a knee jerked response). Summing up what we talked while making out was her objections, telling her i won't do anything she in not comfortable with, promising discreet sex, making sure she doesn't go telling im her bf, checking my 'zones'( im prob in lover zone). She had to go soon by 4pm( we made out at 2:30 ish) Came off a bit needy in the end after pulling her hand in and asking for a kiss, got objected with 'not in public' bid her Farwell and thats that. Plan to text her the day after and schedule another date and hopefully make passionate love to her ;) I almost forgot, i told her i don't do cuddles while making out while she cuddled me anyway on top and lying down on me.. i don't know if that is deterimental to her perception of me or not...
. part 3 for more details between our interaction besides making out(lol)

personal thoughts:

I could have maybe handled the LMR better by not making out with her and pull her home with SOT, fractionates but i thought building sexual comfort with me was better instead and then pull her home. I still don't get why was there LMR in the first place... i call bs on her age being a issue but where did the LMR come from?. Part 1 was to build fast rapport, Part 2 achieve lots of compliance( sitting between me, lying beside me Part 3 warm her up and pull her home. Part 3 was shaky but i think its recoverable with the second date and achieve sex but i don't know how to proceed with my actions. While making out i should be completely dominant and do the actions instead of asking if i can. I knew i shouldn't i have asked to suck em tities but the LMR got me acting like a bitch asking for permission when she is dominant( she said, isn't that amusing)

in desperate need for advice lol:
1.can i still achieve sex with second date
2.how to handle her LMR/ objections with her response if she has rejected you 3 times
3. did i do everything ok
4. what to do on the second date? proceed on more rapport+ esclation -> sex?

More in-depth overview

Part 1 :
I came late as the date was 1pm. to check out the venues and how are things doing after i haven't been here in a long time. I was late already but she hasn't shown up so i called to see if everything was all goods. Turns out lol her bus ditched her, told her it was no big deal. I wondered around while exploring the nostalgic and she arrived at the station by 'Hey im here' msg, ignored it and went towards the station. She called where i was and i responded vaguely, she got all tense and asked specifically where, i teased her for missing me that much that she called me, she giggled and i reassured her on my way to meet her.
I Walked passed( i didn't recognize her) her while she was sitting down faced towards her phone and her highlights changed from brown to light yellow. Called her to see where she was and turns out it was her lol. Tested for immediate compliance by telling her to come in for a hug and she did. Lead the interaction and went in for a dessert shop to build compliance and rapport. I looked at the menu and picked chocolate waffles with ice cream and cholate syrup. She payed with her apple watch( she insisted ). Sat down and deep dive about her and teased, gained compliance, lots of touching like touching her shoe with mine, touching her hair, inspecting her apple watch and pulling her hands out of her face when she is embarrassed to talk about her self *my side*( responded warmly either way) tested how strong is my frame on her. She talked about Traveling, family, studying hobbies, what she been up, friends, schools, nationality. k-pop to, created a open loop for SOT 'i noticed something really interesting about girls'. She likes reading sciences related stuff, wants to go to medical school, doesn't like talking to friends(i loled at that), introverted, wants to make friends but not talk to them, wants to be pharmacist, not liking to share food because she finds it disgusting lol, parents expectations, her parents are always out at work, She is a virgin( huh amusing), her brother got her into drinking, her asian parents expectations. I tried a bit of reality pacing on traveling on how she feels about going back to Cambodia and tieing that up with familiar experiences, being relaxed with people you have bond with, tieing back together with traveling, making her more open minded and willing to bring new experiences to her life, couldn't quite turn it into sexual because i didn't set em correctly, didn't leave any threads for any sexual elements to talk about. I got her to get and put back the menues. got compliance to see her watch( she wanted black instead of faded pink lol) we ate and dipped. I tested her compliance to fetch me water, went back and forth for a solid 1 minute( attraction was green-light) failed lol, failed another compliance after she didn't want to hold my arm when we left.

part 2: our convo died down to a bit of small talk on, revolving on our location. I lead the interaction and took her to a place to grab some food( bread) but she didn't want to eat. As i we got to the location for the place i wanted to grab bread it wasn't a good enough location to test compliance and scraped that idea. Got the bread, teased her awkwardly waited for me, held my money and left to grab some bubble tea( she wanted). I teased her/ cold read her being that basic girl who gets royal pearl( first option of the drink displayed in front of the shop). giggles and ordered her drink. She went in to go get it while i ate and observed my surrounding to see if anything is sketchy is going on(its a habit lol). After she ordered and waited with me i persisted in getting her to share with me. got her to ''I could share with you but its disgusting' while giggling. persitence worked and once she grabbed her drink she asked where should we go. my brain rattled and i responded To the parking lots roof top!. She confessed she didn't been to the roof top before and i teased her for having bad friends lol. Got her to the top and starting escalating and testing how much compliance she has for me. Told her sit while we found a good spot on the top of the rooftop. she was standing on her toes and curling her body up while holding her phone out. I placed my hands on her shoulders to see the compliance level( green light) and to calibrate, proceeded to get the bubble tea from her hands for shits and giggles. She responded 'you have to beg for it' ( she got spunk ), I told her do i have force you to?( in a sexual tone/ deeper tone ) and she complied. i got it and sipped it, and told her to lie down with me but she objected. I teased her and manage to got her to sit down with me after she was objected to sit with me cuz she felt unsafe on the rooftop because of the walls of the parking lot had a small gap, told her im here i'll catch her if she fell(lmao). Got really touchy, tickling and ect. Teased her with bubble tea as she leaned into me, dropped some sex talk like. '' ur going have to dominate me if u want it,'' Moved her to a saver place on the roof and she complied to take my hand this time( looks like im doing things right huh), i wanted to start making out to pull her home. She leaned her body on to me on my side but wouldn't sit between my legs( it was more comfortable to do make out that way). We went back and forth, she will comply if i told her how many girls i have been with and ect. I refused to tell her and still persisted her to lie down in between my legs. I tickled her to get her to persist. I forgot a bid of our convo but she could tell that im not a virgin( lmao i am tho) and she is. 1 car rolled up and another shortly rolled up too. i kept my eye on them while contiuing teasing her to get her complying but she wouldn't budge. The cars were prob fucking it up, turns out they were there to check eachothe wips lmao. It happens alot on this roof top. Good racing group with tight turns, really bring the Tokyo Drift Vibes with the amount of drifting is done here. shit is about 10 stories high lol. I suggested we move and she complied and hugged my hand with her body. man handled her kiss in the elevator( didn't let her kiss me as she went in for the kiss). Took her to a isolated car park area. behind a car then starting making out and ect. Persisted to slide em fingers in em panties, objected and the wind was blowing in cold from the fences on the and changed locations to the emergency fire stair case inside the parking lot.

part 3 : so far i have build comfortable enough rapport from part 1, tested her frame for me by telling holding my arm, passed it after part 2 , part 3 isolated her ,passed her objections on not sitting down with me, passed her objections of not sitting between my legs. contiued to make out after she placed her body between my legs ( v shape , made a v shape gap for her to lie down), used manhandling kissing, squeezed her tits(under the bra), rubbed her pants: thighs, pussy, licked her neck, bit her ears and lips but met resistance after she stopped my hand after i tried to slide my fingers into her pants to reach that labi agian.. I tried 3 times and gave up ,I asked her why she wouldn't and she hit me with the LMR 'im not ready'. i tried handling it with 'you should enjoy it while you can i might not be around when ur ready' She resisted it, in . I calibrated my self and teased her harder with not letting her kiss me she wrapped her hand around my head to pull me in. I resisted even more to tease her, slowed my rubbing and touching her with a rhythm to lower her LMR. She wouldn't budge.She only wanted to make out and resisted my pull to home. She questioned why i wanted to take her home. I responded ' to continue', she once again mentioned 'im not ready im too young'. I think I responded with ' your not ready now doesn't mean not later'. She still had the resistance up but seemed to be open to the idea of having sex on the second date or maybe third. Judging from her response teasing her from a silent and her weak objection of 'nooo thats not true'. I got her on top to ride me( i was curious if she had rhythm lmao) and continue to make out while switching different possitions.( after her being on top my spine leaning againt the wall just got really sore lmao xD) I just gave up on the idea of getting laid today. While her being on top i asked( stupid i know i should just do it instead without asking and see if she resisted) 'let me atleast suck ur nipples', ofc she giggles and says no. I Continued to make out with her, we were giggling most of the time with her objections it only got a bit deeper with by Reponses to her LMRs but most of the time while making out she was pretty much giggling when we were talking, i made sure that i told her that im not boyfriend material, i promised discreet sex, told her not to spread my name of me being her bf. I asked her what am i to her lmao( to see if im in lover zone or not). Im in lover zone judging from her Reponses and my instincts.

End: she had to go at 4pm( her mum called to get her ass home and pick up stuff), made out until 4:05 got up and left the parking lot, had my hand down her waist but stopped after we exited the elevator. Saw some people i knew( who also might know HBnasa), walked with her for a bit and checked her phone for social media mutals with them. Turns they don't have her and i pulled her hand in and said ' let me kiss you' (ew that was cringe now i think about it lmao) and she objected 'not in public'. Bid her farewell and dipped.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
update on text for second date: she say im taking thing a bit too fast, i hinted sex on the second date or ill ghost her or something like that. Heres the text. Excuse her broken grammar lol. She went back and forth to Cambodia and Australia( 6 times xD) as a kid and couldn't really perfect her grammar and English. She knows enough for us to understand lol.
me: Hey! it was fun meeting u for dessert. When are u free again ;)
her: Look. I'm sorry u take thing a bit too fast. I need time so maybe it might take a long to meet again
I think I lack some rapport and the previous rapport i build in part 1( atleast 2 hours of deep diving) is not enough.. I think i can pull her out for a date but ill just have to focus on deep diving while keeping sexual frame active but not makeout/kiss/ caress her and pull her home.

ill call her at 11pm(to persuade)and throw in some reality pacing:

part 1 of reality pacing:'' Hey, i understand im moving fast....u don't get this special feeling like a ....connection .. don't u agree? Do you know what is interesting about connections?(intrigue+ bait) ....They can be build any where, from the person u just met(me) or the person who hang out with once(me)..the person u made out with(me)... or the person ur calling.''

part 2 reality pacing: Connections need a bit of time, don't u agree?.. Not too fast or too slow.. Too fast it seems insincere and too slow seems to fizzle out... You know what makes... sex and connections have in common?

part 3 reality pacing : depends how she responds, if she is already interested ill ask her out for a second date and keep this a open loop for the date. and just to chill and we won't have to do anything sexual if she is not ready ;) if not she is not interested enough ill say this and ask her on a second date but we won't have to do anything sexual just chill and hang )
'' Good connections....need a form of trust, Good sex.. needs 2 people to fully trust each other.... I don't want to have.....
rushed her experience .... and rush sex..... it doesn't satisfy... anyone .... Good sex... is so rare these days... its such a shame...so many guys only think of...sex but not.. giving the girl ..... to enjoy the special feeling of connections...

''Well lets meet up hbnasa!. Soon we won't have to do anything, we'll just chill and hang out. like i said before we won't do anything ur not comfortable with''
------
i don't think ill need to say part 2 and part 3 of reality pacing and close on 1. keep these 2 to fractionate on the date and as open conversation loops. Ill keep this thread updated

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
update on text for second date: she say im taking thing a bit too fast, i hinted sex on the second date or ill ghost her or something like that. Heres the text. Excuse her broken grammar lol. She went back and forth to Cambodia and Australia( 6 times xD) as a kid and couldn't really perfect her grammar and English. She knows enough for us to understand lol.

I think I lack some rapport and the previous rapport i build in part 1( atleast 2 hours of deep diving) is not enough.. I think i can pull her out for a date but ill just have to focus on deep diving while keeping sexual frame active but not makeout/kiss/ caress her and pull her home.

Your analysis is almost there. . . because what you lack with this girl is trust.

This lack of trust is why she's hesitating to meet you again. It's also related to why she didn't have sex with you. . . but more on that later. Here's the thing to note now, when seducing new girls, trust and rapport usually builds alongside each-other. . . as you spend more and more time together.

But each time you teased this girl during the date. . . you shredded a bit of her trust in you. What's more is the style of teasing you made use of is commonly referred to in this community as "breaking rapport". . . and while rapport's made of some pretty durable stuff. . . you must remember that trust is much more delicate. Keep this in mind whenever you consider teasing girls in your future cold approaches. . . and you'll be less likely to overdo it.

Onto the next lesson. . . last minute resistance. . . is caused by either a lack of sexual desire. Or trying to escalate on a girl who doesn't feel allowed to have sex with you. This is likely to happen if you make the common player's mistake. . . of giving her reason to doubt you. Now, there's some solid advice in that link on steps you can take to avoid repeating this mistake. Another thing you can do to prevent LMR is set sexual frames using innocuous topics.

The question you're probably asking yourself now is. . . what do I next with this girl? Or maybe you're wondering how you can repair the trust.

It's certainly possible to do. . . but in this case it'd be better to avoid pushing for another meet. Surprise this girl instead. . . by not giving into the jabbing temptation to chase her over text or the phone. . . like most guys would do in this context. Then find other girls and practice your new lessons. The more you practice maintaining trust and disarming anti-slut-defense the easier it'll become to get laid. And follow this guide when writing reports in the future.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your analysis is almost there. . . because what you lack with this girl is trust.

This lack of trust is why she's hesitating to meet you again. It's also related to why she didn't have sex with you. . . but more on that later. Here's the thing to note now, when seducing new girls, trust and rapport usually builds alongside each-other. . . as you spend more and more time together.

But each time you teased this girl during the date. . . you shredded a bit of her trust in you. What's more is the style of teasing you made use of is commonly referred to in this community as "breaking rapport". . . and while rapport's made of some pretty durable stuff. . . you must remember that trust is much more delicate. Keep this in mind whenever you consider teasing girls in your future cold approaches. . . and you'll be less likely to overdo it.

Onto the next lesson. . . last minute resistance. . . is caused by either a lack of sexual desire. Or trying to escalate on a girl who doesn't feel allowed to have sex with you. This is likely to happen if you make the common player's mistake. . . of giving her reason to doubt you. Now, there's some solid advice in that link on steps you can take to avoid repeating this mistake. Another thing you can do to prevent LMR is set sexual frames using innocuous topics.

The question you're probably asking yourself now is. . . what do I next with this girl? Or maybe you're wondering how you can repair the trust.

It's certainly possible to do. . . but in this case it'd be better to avoid pushing for another meet. Surprise this girl instead. . . by not giving into the jabbing temptation to chase her over text or the phone. . . like most guys would do in this context. Then find other girls and practice your new lessons. The more you practice maintaining trust and disarming anti-slut-defense the easier it'll become to get laid. And follow this guide when writing reports in the future.
@Bacchus hey thanks for the great insight and ur effort to link the sources for me to work on ☺ . I noticed Rapport and Trust is different and i always thought they were the same thing. What is the difference between these two?
Building quick rapport=(deepdiving)
Building trus=(spending time?)

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Bacchus, I read some of your stuff and I really respect your opinion when it comes to seduction.
What you're suggesting in this case is for him to just move on and not try to get a second date because he would be chasing too much?
How do you draw the line between trying too hard and ejecting too early on cases like this one (or just in general)?

I would love to hear your thoughts, this is something I personally struggle a bit with, sometimes I feel like I chase too much girls that are not giving me enough but are hot and flirty, and not trying hard enough with girls that are a bit more reserved or maybe even a bit insecure and might be autorejecting themselves.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
>