Need some advice on how to proceed with HB9

puffmagicdragon

Rookie
Rookie
So this babe, blonde, killer body, curves and abs.

Her boyfriend used to buy weed from my roommate, she was way too hot for him. We used to flirt when she was over buying weed right in front of him and I would hit on her when I saw her out, but she was always too good to let anything happen while she had a bf. They both knew she was too hot for him so he licked her bum hole.

Now they're broken up, I've been wanting to give it to this girl for months. I saw her at pool bar today and hit on her for a minute. It wasn't perfect, I'm a little rusty after a self imposed abstinence period (STD, needed to cool out), it had that little hint of forcing it, not completely smooth. But it wasn't bad. She offered to put me on her list at the bar she works at tonight, I got her number to confirm. Texted her later, she hooked it up. But for reasons out of my control, I couldn't make it to the bar tonight.

I feel bad for blowing her off, especially since she could have used that spot for someone else. She's the last one to text, but I'm not sure how to move forward. I don't wait to have to wait till I see her out again, but I don't really want to text her and apologize or something.

Could this be a good thing? Treat a queen like a whore type deal. Or have I blown it with her?

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i would just pretend like it didn't happen, when you see here act like everything is cool if she calls you out on not going just try set a frame of how your spontaneous/ adventurous (not sure if this is the right frame to set in this scenario so correct me if this isn't a good idea) guy and other duty's called probably in addition try let her know your still keen to catch up or something with a comment like 'we will just have to catch up another to make up for it how about we go to ....' or something along those lines.

And i noticed you have kinda put her on a pedestal unconsciously
puffmagicdragon said:
So this babe, blonde, killer body, curves and abs.

Treat a queen like a whore type deal.
probably should try avoid this cause if you still subconsciously think she is of really really high value your will probably end up over investing subconsciously as well

(feel free more experienced posters to critique and give puffmagicdragon some experienced advice :))

>