New here

RLS

Rookie
Rookie
Hey to anyone reading this,

I just joined the forum, exactly five minutes ago haha. Recent events with one special girl compelled me to search for answers online, which led me to this website. I'll spare everyone the details because the mantra of this site seems to be replace the old girl with a dozen better girls and multiply that by ten, so I can assume what everyone might tell me. Instead I'd rather jump right into some advice on another girl. Now because of this special girl I missed out on a very cool girl who comes to my work place, her and I would have playful talks where she always had a big smile and there were signs she was interested. But due to an incident I may have indirectly rejected her. Ever since then she stopped her efforts in trying to talk to me, gave me a half-assed smiles, and was not responsive. This happened some months ago and I kept my distance from her, and recently I've been warming her up. She still doesn't come talk to me like she used to but smiles when I say hi and I gave a compliment that got her to giggle. I might see her today, and I was thinking about approaching her to see if I could ask her something. In my head I was planning to ask how she was doing and then ask if her and I were cool because "I know we don't talk like we used to and I thought I may have done something to upset or hurt you, and if I did it's not what I wanted." Then I was gonna flirt it up a little and ask her to hangout some time. I want to know from you guys if this is a good recovery plan because with her it's one of those "what if" situations and I want to know where I stand with her.

Oskar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Does it feel like chasing? If it does, it probably is. It seems like chasing to me. Just going for a new girls is typically the best strategy. Though it definitely is possible to pull yourself out of rejection, especially when much time has passed, it certainly can be a lot of work. I've done it when I was in high school, but funny enough, once I got the girl, I realized I actually didn't like her. I just wanted to conquer her. To prove something to myself. I was chasing a dream, and when I caught it I woke up. At the time I was just chasing fantasy after fantasy, and didn't realize that that was the case until university, where I met a girl whose character I actually liked, not just my projected ideals of what a woman should be.

Oskar

>