newbie, but talented.

Nighthawk

Rookie
Rookie
Hello you all,
I'm newbie here, I read some articles and must say that GC is amazing. To the point now...

Since I was about 15 I remember some girls interacting with me, but at that time I was too stupid to understand. Probably because of my style. I always wandered through school thinking like "poor mortals...". I talked with most of the girls from my classes, even the prettiest of them (some who always said "no" to mmost guys, even the "coolest" of them) and sometimes those pretty girls would play with my hair (My hair has always been at the shoulders).

But, the only girls I became interested I coudn't talk to. I am 19 now, and had 2 girlfriends, because they came to speak with me, but after I became angry with myself for not being able to talk with those girls I started looking for something on the internet, and here I am (the first site I really believed).

After reading a couple articles it came to my mind how many chances I lost, and I can remember of at least two 10/10.

I've started the begginer thing, I usualy start with a simple "Hi" with a smile. This "edge" thing is natural to me, but I don't really know why.

I've started 2 days ago and approached 2 girls, which resulted in 2 numbers and 1 date(tomorrow).

Yet, after realising that I lost so many chances, and catching a few a few eye contacts my confidence is on the skyes.

I'm here to ask: Should I keep working on the basics or I could start implementing more intermediate/advanced techniques? And which ones?

Sorry for any English mistakes, but I only use the google translator for a few words I don't understand. (I'm Brazilian, and it sucks).

Thanks for everything!

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Nighthawk,

Good to hear you're getting results already!

I'm here to ask: Should I keep working on the basics or I could start implementing more intermediate/advanced techniques? And which ones?

I don't know how much experience you had with girls previously (you might be a pimp already), but it's too early to tell you what you need to work on from just 2 'approaches' unless you post some FR. Try get more experience then you'll see what you need to work on. But Keep pushing yourself and don't be afraid to try new things. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results.

Good luck and have fun on your date!

- smith

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with Smith read the basics and analyze your game

That way you will know which area of your game you need to work on and other area you don't need to focus on

I think when you encounter some FU you will be able to find the area you need to work on the most

>