Night Game with Girls in Mixed Groups

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
Howzit all. I'm pretty sure there's articles written on this somewhere - I can't seem to find them so I'd appreciate anyone sending me a few. I'm working on my night game and have become good at approaching women that are alone or with their girlfriends. Any advice how to approach, open and maintain conversation in a group with guys and girls? It's not a done thing where I'm from at all, so 1) I don't have experience in it and 2) people will find it slightly odd. Unfortunately 80% of women here go out in mixed groups (all college students). Thanks for any tips.

Seamy

Rookie
Rookie
any body cant say this good that good for you , my best adivce is approach then when you got problem on something like fear ( mindset ) , being blownoff ( fundamental ) , not knowing what came next ( strategy or aim) search on girl chase article there are so many of it . It will be better if you start from handling your fundamental , then approach to decrease rejection then selecting your problem research on it in articles repeat this methods . enjoy the path

Seamy

Rookie
Rookie
but in group situation , if you are in club or bar its better to wait the group to bored off each other girl will be open to meet ( can know it using target selection method ) then approach ,or can approach your traget by taking risk of geting reject infront of the group ( if she like you it double sword its also invite to group ). but as begginer I chose the first . But opening the hole group can mess u up it need advace things

>