FR  Not a bad night for a beginner

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Beginner here

So a a few weeks back after a few years of being on this site and still not having success I decided to do the reset. focusing primary on my basic when it comes to game. For starters since I have trouble approaching I decided to focus on nothing but approaching and nothing else. Also I'm focusing on getting better each night I go out.

The first night a few weeks ago I didn't talk to nobody so I promised myself the next time I come I'll be more social. a week later on the second night out I was more social. talk to a few guys but I didn't talk to any girls. So I promise myself the next time I go out I'll talk to you one or two girls. but since I've been working a lot and I haven't had time to go out until now which brings me to the story.

that day already started pretty good for me. I was carrying groceries and a lady gave me a ride. told me if she wasn't married she would ask me out. (I was tempted invite her up but I never invited anybody up before)

so I headed out later that day to a bar. at first it was very few ladies out but as the night progressed they started coming. I was so scared to talk to a girl that day that I told myself if I just approach one girl that will be enough for the night. that even though it's just one girl it's a start.

Set #1
so I was at the bar when I notice a girl next to me. she was trying to get the bartender's attention but didn't. that's when I said "I don't think he saw you" she said something like "you're right I don't think he sees me" that's how we started the conversation. she said she was there with her friends and that their celebrating because her friend came back from the Coast guard. the conversation wasn't that long we talked for a bit and that's it. during the night whenever we see each other cross path we went chat up just a bit but nothing too deep and not a whole lot of flirtation as well (which I will work on later down line). she did tell me her and her friends were leaving. overall I think she was cool with me but nothing crazy. however after this little conversation I told myself I can do one more which I did.

Set #2
I was walking around the bar when I saw the girl waving at me so I went up to her. she was with her sister and we started a conversation. now these girls were more flirtatious than the previous one. they will give me a whole bunch of compliments they didn't mind me touching them and so on. while I was talking to them a few of the guys I was talking to earlier that night came up and wanted to have a conversation with the girls as well. so I told them I will be back because I want to do more sets around the bar. but after I went to the bathroom and came out they were gone. overall I feel like if I had more experience and know what to do I could have gone home with one of them. but that night I was focusing on approaching. I was building more confidence so I decided to do one more set

Set #3
so I saw a girl and her friends playing with the music box I believe. I went up to one of them and said "what are you doing over here" she told me "I'm trying to play one of my favorite songs" so once again we didn't have that long of a conversation it was mainly about what song she wants to play. when I was leaving the bar I asked her hey did they ever play the song that you want it she told me they didn't. overall I got the same feeling with her that I had with set #1. I couldn't deep dive better at something I need to work on the next time I go out.

overall I believe I had a good night for a guy that scared to approach even one girl to approaching 3 is impressive for a beginning. I plan on improving each night I go out. the next time I go out I want to approach more girls but also deep dive more.

my question is
1. what do you think I need to improve on based on the story I told you?
2. how do I deep dive better?
3. what do I do when I'm talking to multiple girls the same night? like I talked to one girl and later that night she seen me talking to another girl.

>