FR  not much to write home about

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Got laid last weekend with my only approach so was feeling a minor confidence boost, but didn't get any luck.

Went out with my usual wingmen

First open was on 2 girls who were seated outside. We opened with an opinion opener about guys in skinny jeans lol. One of them was talkative (ish). The other one clearly wanted us to go away. After that thread died I asked what they were up too tonight and they were just like ''Just having a drink''. My friend asked what they did for work and they replied that they were care workers. He asked if they enjoyed it and very soon after that I could see that he'd ran out of things to say. I asked how old they were and asked how they knew each other and then went into a short story about what we were up too and stuff, but the set was dead and both girls got up and left without saying goodbye lol.

Open another 2 seated girls 2 mins later. I opened her with a comment on her drink and asked what it was. She replied and then her friend said that she recognised me from somewhere but didn't know where from. My wings jump in with some sexual joke about how maybe we'd slept together or something. They were much more engaged than the previous girls. The hotter one was only like 21 but married. The other one was OK (who thought she recognised me) and was in her 30's. I told them to come and dance with us and they did. We were all dancing and chatting. My friend knocked over one of the girls drinks and bought her a new one. The hotter girl started talking to some other girls I know and then we chatted about how she knew them etc. We ejected after a while, though. The hotter one was married, and none of us were really into the other one, plus wasn't sensing any attraction from them, really.

Opened a group of hot young girls in the beer garden. Went direct and told her she was cute and then asked what the occasion was. She told me it was her bday. I asked how old and she said ''Too young for you!'' and then they all kind of ran away giggling lol.

Opened a girl near the bar with a comment on her jacket. She gives a polite smile. Then done a cold read about her working in fashion. Wrong. She doesn't tell me what she does. I tease her for being secretive and try to get her to engage by making some statements and stuff and ask her some things about herself, but she's not into me.

next set was a bit of a blur as I was a little drunk now. I got speaking to 2 random dudes (my wingmen had now left) One of them dared me to approach the group of 5 hot girls who were seated in the club. I opened them with something about them looking like they know how to party (OwenRSD opener). They all instantly clammed up. Stranger danger! Classic Brit girls. I sat with them and tried to plow a bit. Asked how they knew each other, what they were up too. Done some self amusement But it was like the bystander effect, and none of them spoke, as if they were all hoping that one of the other ones would talk back! haha. Was quite funny. I went back to them 2 dudes, and a while after one of them tried his luck and approached them, but he had the same reaction that I got from the girls.

I Got approached by a girl who seemed super keen, but just my luck, she was not remotely hot so I just chatted with her briefly, and politely rejected her advances.

Can't remember any other opens, although remember bottling a few! One small group of girls loitering by the dancefloor were all super hot and young, but I didn't have the balls. At that point I was just literally imagining me opening and them all looking at me like an alien and I let it stop me from even trying.

>