Resident  NYC

lobster

Rookie
Rookie
Hey, I am 26 years old and I've been in NYC for five years now.

Background: I started cold approaching a couple weeks ago but because of my approach anxiety I only have three approaches after five outings. My short term goal is to get to the point where I can push myself to approach every time I go out in a relatively short amount of time without a wingman (right now it takes hours). My long term goal is probably 10-20 approaches every day.

Where I meet girls: Right now I day game around Columbus Circle/Central Park but I'm open to meeting anywhere in the city. I've never tried night game but I would like to eventually.

Whom I'd like to meet: I'm looking to meet anyone who's willing to show up. I'm at the stage where I think I will benefit the most from in-person peer pressure so I'd be happy to meet you if you're experienced or even a total beginner like myself.

If you're interested you can DM me or my email is haumeawall@protonmail.com and we can exchange numbers.

I'm looking forward to meeting some people!

omgroflcopter

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man, I live in Connecticut and I am looking to game in NYC on the weekends as there isn't too much of a scene or the numbers necessary to efficiently game in CT. I am a 28yo professional who has been doing game for 2.5 years but one of those years was in an LTR. I benefit greatly from having someone to game with because I still get AA too and having someone to game with just makes the whole experience fun instead of a chore. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message. Cheers!

SirRobin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Lobster, are you still in the NYC area? I’m relatively new to this community, but I’ve been in NYC for about 10 years now. I’m 29 and looking for people who are interested in meeting up for both Night and Day Game. Social proofing seems to be a big deal in NYC for Night Game. I’m looking for a group to go out with on a weekly basis if possible. In my experience its way easier to pull when I’m with a group of friends, and I know some good places to meet people. Let me know!

>