Off to stranger tides.

husky

Rookie
Rookie
So, as I see, the journals are a place to share thoughts and feelings about socializing and what not. Well, I guess I’ll go ahead and share my story, simply because I feel that's how my journal should start :)

First off, I’m Vlad, an 18 y.o. senior highschooler from Eastern Europe and a rocker.

Before GC:

Middle school was bad. I was a tiny ball of fat, roaming around, getting bullied, never making friends and victimizing myself more than I should. Girls were aliens to me.

Skip to junior high, where my music teacher said I would be a great bass for the choir. That got me a little popularity and older folks get invested in spending time with me and lecturing me about singing. I did make them my mentors, but in a friend way, and they took me out to clubs, bars etc. There and then, my social life exploded. I met tons of people, made tons of friends (who, for some reason ended up hating each other...). And I also got a "best friend" who was doing far better in the field.

Now, the way I ended up here:

On October 5th 2013 one female friend invited me to a concert and she invited another girl who I thought hated my guts. But, despite of what I believed, I and that girl (which from now on I will refer as Y and she was also a part of my choir) had a great time joking around and all that. Then we grew very fond of each other. I knew I was friendzoned, but I thought it isn’t that bad since what I want to do is spend time with her.

But... In late November I went with the choir to Prague, to attend a festival. And she was extremely warm to me. This girl never hugs anyone and she hugged me (stupid, I know) and I was like "Oh man I should do sth!" we had a lot of fun only us roaming the city, we got drunk together, and slept together (actual sleeping with clothes on). But then, out of the blue she went cold. I returned home, with sorrow in my chest thinking "WTF did I frickin' do!?". Her friends turned against her for acting like a "bitch" and, after a month, she came to me to talk. I said I have nothing to say to her anymore and moved on.

That moment made me realize. “You look awful, and socialize awkwardly! You’re a rocker, God damn it! Act and look like one!” So I started growing my hair, a goatee and I magically lost 10 pounds (thanks genetics!) I also started dressing as a metalhead, which got the attention of everyone of my friends (and also family… which were against it).

Months pass, I get my first girlfriend, I break up with her, I get my second girlfriend, I cheat on her and then we break up anyway because I was busy that time and we didn't see eachother, get in a relationship with the girl I cheated with, but she was scared of relationships and I said it’s not working so we should stop.

Meanwhile, Y started talking to me again and confessed one of her friends that she started to like me. When I heard that, I stopped ignoring her texts. Maaan, she was into me… she was setting up dates, I even dropped by her place a few times, we used to talk a lot every time we had the chance.

And, obviously, I blew it…

One time at a party, (june 2014) she lead me in the garden and started making out with... only to find out 5 minutes later, as i held her hair so she doesn't get puke on it, she was sloshed ... to the extreme. But despite all this she sent me a text next morning saying she's an idiot for doing that, but liked the moments she was awake (aka. making out) and also thanking me for taking care of her and all that (i was special, different, nice etc.) So i set up a date :)

The date went great, the sexy vibe was on, i walked her home, she kept hugging me all the way aaand ... i was too much of a pussy to kiss her. And then she went cold again. But this time even worse. And i knew it was my fault... my victim mentality wouldn't help me here...

Meanwhile, my 3rd gf wanted me back and i told her i'm f**ed up emotionally and i don't intend to get into anything romantically, until i sort out my toughts. She obviously understood only "GTFO!" and hates my guts.

Then, in early August, I heard from an acquaintance that my "best friend" was hanging out with Y's pals ... and he was talking sh*t about me. The one guy i trusted for 2 years backstabbed me.

Reality slapped me. My crush hated me, my ex hated me, my parents were against me (due to the rocker look) and i had no real friends to hang out with. And it was all my fault. I then realised how true that silly "Assassin's Creed" line was... "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." I stepped out of the bar and walked home... getting more deppresed by each couple, or buds hangin' out or even smiling person that i came across.

And suddenly, my phone rings. It was my old mentor from when i was junor. "Hey man, i heard someone say you walked out of the bar with a long face, what's up?" "Nothin' man, I'm just going home..." "C'mon, you know you can tell me everything, come by the museum to drink some wine and chat :)" "Hmm... fine..."

I get there and he was with a few buds chatting. He comes to me and starts cheering me up. I spew out all my problems, while a friend of his (Good looking, well groomed, well dressed, fit, dominant, cool etc. guy) comes and asks:

"what's up with him? (read: me).
"Ah, he's got girl problems and shitty friends..." my friend said.
"I might be able to help ;) " replied the badass guy.
Then my friend turns to me and says
"Do you know what a pick-up artist is?"
"No...?"
"Well, my good friend here is a pick up artist and he will show you what that means and the path to follow!"

Getting to GC

Then we traded contacts, because it was getting late and the next day we spoke via skype. I told him my problem with that girl and he told me

"Do this and that. BUT. If all else fails, you must be ready to read this: https://www.girlschase.com/content/cant-stop-thinking-about-her-heres-why-you-need-meet-more-girls"

Curious as I am, I opened the article first. And i was amazed. EVERYTHING made sense! i looked back and i realised there were so many annoying things Y made and that there are a lot of other girls woth my time!So i spent all the day reading stuff, jumping from article to article making an ideea of what should i do to get girls.

Then, i did something for the first time. I asked a girl i said "Hi!" to once, to come with me out in the park (it was really nice outside) and she said yes ("OMG SHE DID SHE DID!!!!.... uhm... yea, keeping cool... cooool) and i ended up making out with her behind some tress (our park is basically a forest acre with paths webbing it). Mind=Blown. It worked...

After GC

I started practicing what i've learned and it got better and better, i got more attention from girls and it all went great!

During this time (August 2014 - January 2015):

I got laid twice, and with almost strangers i extracted.

I fingered 3 girls, one of which in a small secluded park.

Dated at least 5 or 6

Got the attention of almost every new girl i met.

And now:

It's 22nd of January 2015. My confidence is up, my charm seems to work, i have a bit of abundance mentality, since i kinda always have 3 girls i could meet up with at a given time and most definetly, i have far better world views and it only got me benefits so far. But... my town is small, pretty much everyone worth talking to knows i exist and some gave me a (bad) reputation as a player (or more precisely "wannabe player"...) and it kinda hurts my reputation in the social circle. I am running out of options... for now.

Future plans:

I intend to become even better groomed, ripped, cooler and smoother until summer. In the summer i will travel alot, whic is a great oportunity for cold approaches (i tried my hand at it while in greece in november 2014 -choir festival again- and i ended up making out with a smoking hot 23 yo polish bartender, but was too dumb to close.).
I will start cold approaching in spring when the snow will go away and people will actually roam the streets.

As for the future. Try to make the best out of life! I'll sort this one out later. But for now... the signature says it all :)

I wrote this to know where i began and where i am headed with this journal, to be able to look back at it and know my way back and around, if need be.

Off to stranger tides i sail!

Cheers,
Vlad

ThatAsshole

Space Monkey
space monkey
Glad you made it brother, good luck sailing and may the wind blow your way

>