Old F.U

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I shared this with Anatman and he got a kicked out of it; recommended i post it on the forums. This was before G.C had a forum so i could not post it and get advice on it. This F.U serves as reminder to be more aggressive and dominant with a woman you have a chance to escalate because it may be now or never.

Here it is:

Finished class and went to work out in my school's gym. Saw this 7 from class there working out. She sees me, smiles and strikes a convo. Talks about how she wants to look good again, wants to loose the weight she gained the past yrs due to her taking the b.c pill or so her excuse for gaining weight. Says she used to look hot and to her credit she does not look truly bad just average. Starts asking ?'s about my work out, how old i am, brothers/sisters, my future major, typical bs these girls ask when they are attracted to you. I feel my dick getting excited as i examine her body more closely and start to feel horny. I keep talking and asking her ?'s, she tells me she's 29, i was 19 back then. I'm shocked bc she looks 23 max but she notices my reaction and i assume this stays in her mind. Keeps talking about how she wants her belly to look flatter, i tease her a bit saying she needs to wrk her arms and glutes. She laughs and says "yeah my ass is not what it was. Dude i use to have hotter body." I respond " so you don't like your ass?" Her: "Not really, it's in pretty bad shape, maybe i'll even show you" in a soft voice. I look at it and it doesn't seem that way, this is my cue, i need to isolate/escalate or my dick is going to explode in the fucking gym. This is b4 internalizing G.C concepts so i'm gaming blind.

She says she needs to finish her wrk out, leaves and i sit on the weight bench until my bulging boner disappears from sight. I go and start to jog on the treadmill. Girls on the left start talking about giving their b.fs b.js, the hot one likes to, the other doesn't; go figure. My boner starts to emerge from my sweats. I look at my 7 and i know what i want out of her. I wait until she's done, walk with her to locker rooms and i mention: "guess what the girls on the left to me were saying" "What?", she responds curiously. <<<< It is at this moment i fucked up and lost all my momentum>>>> I hesitate like a pussy and say "nah i'll tell you later." I see the bathroom for men and i make my move- "Hey, you wanted to show me that belly flab you wanted to loose ( she also mentioned this previously, did not want to mention her ass bc it might looked too try hard) , why don't u show me in inside here" i motion her to go inside, she complies, i lock the door, my hands literally start to shake like a little bitch cuz i haven't tried escalating in a school bathroom b4 so i'm nervous as fuck. I think she sees my hands shake and dooms my chances even more. "show me" i command firmly. "Ummm" starts to roll out her mouth so i decide to show her my stomach first. I was built back then so it makes a good impression when i take off my shirt. She looks at me admiringly and agrees.
Finally she does and i hold the flab in my hands and it's the combination of her soft skin, her red bra, my nervousness/ horniness, a glimpse of her red panties that will fuck up my coolness and my chance to get my dick inside her.

"Now, show me your ass" . Of course she hesitates and gives me a wtf look. I say, "you said you wanted to show me" Her response "No. no. no... ,it's not a good idea." I try logic like an idiot to sway her response. We know how great that works right. My boner starts to slightly show bc I AM HORNY AS FUCK NOW!!! ----"No, i'm not showing you my ass", I persist, "NO" is the magic word i keep hearing.
So I'm standing there at half mast, blue balls and a bitch who won't get naked for me anytime soon. My vibe, I'm pretty sure is a combo of desperation, horniness, and defeat. I sigh, put my shirt on and tell her "cool, i gotta go now cuz it's late" walk out the bathroom and leave her dumbfounded. She follows and i say ill see her next week at class she bids me a good weekend and i'm kicking myself for not getting to fuck her here and now.

What went wrong? Looking back: Lack of sexual B.J jokes, not kinoing her and grabbing that ass when walking her the bathroom, lack of chase frames early on in the interaction, not saying "let's go to your place and show me your ass there" response, THIRST!!!, Not holding frame, not saying "fine let's go somewhere else and show me there" after she rejected my first command to show me her ass, not being dominant in the bathroom and after grabbing her stomach sliding my hands down to her ass and start making out and undressing her there. About it. Lack of experience and game can cost one so much in the sexual realm with women.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This was a pretty funny read Eternity. I'm sure the day after you were cringing at the thought of the interaction but I'm sure now it's pretty funny to look back on.

Sounds like you've learned a lot since back then and seemed to have a pretty good seductive head on your shoulders back then for not knowing jack about women or seduction. I know if I were in that situation prior to GC I would've most likely been wayy too scared to even command her into the bathroom.

Thanks for sharing.

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It was the second to last day of class so I wasn't worried about seeing this girl ever again. Plus, on the last day she was wearing a skirt and smiled when she saw me. "Balls gets through a girls walls" credo helped me with her i guess. It's funny, i waited for her to finish our final exam so i could run game again but i think she was pretty slow as it was almost an hour that she took to finish so i packed up and left. Remember college boys: GO ALL OUT WITH GIRLS IN CLASS WHEN THE SEMESTER IS ALMOST OVER. Chances are you'll never see these girls ever again.

P.S B4 G.C i had read countless PUA info so I had an idea of what to do with girls...

>