One thing i do on Christmas to help me get in free in clubs i forgot to tell you guys about....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys as you guys know, SPECIALLY IN THIS ENVIRONMENT, i am an advocate of becoming a regular and hitting the same venues and getting in free (even in shit nights you will increase your odds by hitting more venues and it has other strategic advantages that will help you get laid), this is key due to the environment we are were night game is not that consistent(not to beat a dead horse, corona, apps, bottle services, netflix, social media, low seasons such as cuffing season)... I had made post and videos in the past on some tips on how to get in free in clubs... But i totally forgot this trick that i use when I HAVE MONEY.... Now the problem is that if you do it once, then they may expect you to be consistent and do it every year so this is how i do it:

Step 1:
- around the day before Christmas or the weekend before, or the same day (in Usa is not like Latin America were Christmas is the shit tons of parties/clubs in usa pretty much sucks bad) I go to my bank or atm)

Step 2:

- sometimes i convince my girlfriends or wings to cheap in and get money... $50 usd or $100 usd (depending on my finances at the time)

- I go and give or have wing or have one of my girls give one of the bouncers in my presence $50 to $100.... "this is for you and your family for Christmas you always take care of US or ME)

- The reason I at time involve my gilrfriend and wing is cause i have 5 places i get in free, in some of those places 2 doorman get me in free... That is a lot of mouth to feed, so by they seeing me and wing/girls together they see us as 1.......

- By the way on my blogs and videos i said a low number we were doing the math i think i have said in club entrances over 150k.... lol a house (the number i use in my blog and videos incorrect)....

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Becoming a regular is the best thing you can do.. something else that worked for me, is get a big social media following, or buy followers, and then befriend the party organizers / DJs. Always say hello and a few words to them. If you meet many times in different cool parties, they will probably remember you. You can then add them on instagram and ask them if they can let you in.

For example a week ago I added the DJ of one of the best nightclubs in my city on Instagram. Then I saw him on Friday at the club and on Saturday at another cool party. Guess what, he texted me on Monday, asking me if I could post a flyer to the NYE party on my instagram stories (followers matter!). I said “sure but can you get me a ticket to the backstage of the Christmas party?” and he got me tickets for the backstage which is +25 when I’m only 23.

But you’ve gotta be a regular, they have to see you with girls and/or cool friends. I offered the same thing to an organizer I saw just once/twice and he wanted me to pay, forget about going backstage lol luckily I didn’t pay and my plan to get in for free worked hahaha

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great thinking Skills. Reminded me of a thing I did.

I got kicked out of 2 different clubs, once because of my stupid behaviour (bouncer told me its closing but I still went in) and another because of my friends stupid behaviour and I was associated with him. Next time I tried to get in they didn’t let me.

Both times I went and bought a bottle of Jameson. I gave the bottle to the bouncer and said “this is for you, I am sorry I disrespected your authority. i don’t want anything in return but to say I’m sorry”.

This is how I got back in. In the first club I even got in a couple of times for free after this.

Definetly good to have the bouncer on your side, especialy nowadays with covid pass and shit when they have more reasons not to let you in.

>