Oneitis is creeping back

VinM

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey there, I've got a question, or rather I'm asking for advice, here's the situation:

I broke up like two months ago with a girl I developed oneitis for, and the first week was really awful. Figured out that I don't want to lay in my pain forever, I stopped checking her and started approaching new girls and had few ONS. After few dates I've found a girl I really like as a person, but is still not near as good looking as oneitis girl was (found out this must be the case why I wanted oneitis girl in the first place), but that's not a problem. Bigger problem is that after I've rechecked oneitis girl profile, nothing changed much in her life, but my obsessions came creeping back, and now if I'm nostalgic about something, I associate it with oneitis girl.

I just want to forget her and commit more to this fun girl I've found without having my head clouded, and I know I've made a mistake by checking her profile. But, is there some more things I could do/don't, that could make this process easier?
Also, do you believe, that if you develop a oneitis on a girl based solely on her appearance, the oneitis will still be there until you will find one that looks better, but then it will be neverending circle?

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel you bro .

Been going through some similar shit.

>