Oral sex advice: closing out with orgasm

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I followed the instructions of the oral sex article:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-give-girl-amazing-oral-sex-4-simple-steps#comment-67208

She wasn't giving me that many signs of extreme horniness and anticipation as I proceeded through the stages, even though I took it slow and spent quite a bit of time on every step.

I went from step 3 (licking clit) to 4 (pulling back hood) when I thought she was nearing orgasm. Her legs did start to shake after and she started to moan louder and longer. However, after about 10 minutes, she asked me to stop (not in a forceful way). She said that she was really sensitive and that my facial hair (which I shaved the previous day, so just little bit of stubble, my facial hair doesn't grow out much) was hurting her. She enjoyed it tremendously, but I would like to bring her to orgasm. The whole session lasted around 40 minutes.

She is relatively inexperienced, so maybe it's worthwhile just trying again and not modifying things too much. Thoughts?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've been thinking about this for quite a while, in fact I even went so far as to ask my girlfriend what would've been good in this situation (yeah I know, it's like getting relationship advice from Cosmo, but anyway)... she said my facial hair is longer so it's not a problem. Maybe try growing a millimetre or two of stubble, then it can bend over while you're going at it, instead of being too sandpapery. Another tip I can give are to take her clit in your mouth, I find this to be more effective than tongue in many cases. What I've been doing lately is use my tongue or bottom lip to basically grind her clit against my top lip which is supported by my teeth. So I'm almost biting her clit except that my lip is cushioning the teeth (I've also seen this recommended as a technique for girls blowing guys). My lips do get quite sore the next day if it's a long session (and my girl has lately really liked to hump my mouth like crazy and grind into it) but it's worth it haha. Just remember if she's inexperienced it will take her time, proceed slowly and after some months of regular oral sex, I am certain she will learn how to enjoy it. (My wife never let me perform oral sex on her for more than half a minute or so, but of course I was not a sexy man back then, I'm sure she would've loved it really, had I been 100% confident and suave and known what I was doing and just persisted like fuck). My advice is, when you commit to the clit, DO NOT STOP unless she physically pushes you away, HARD... if she feels overstimulated, she will try to stop you, but you should keep going. Obviously, this takes a certain degree of confidence that you're doing the right thing, but I honestly feel if you're following the article, you probably already are. Another specialty of mine is, after I give her an orgasm by oral sex, I just slow right down and keep eating her gently, and eventually build her up to another orgasm, even though she'll try to push me off after the first orgasm. The whole thing really just takes the confidence of knowing that you're going to give her an amazing orgasm given time.
Ray

>