Perception is Reality. My Findings On SEO, Women and You

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was testing a Youtube search On Trump and Biden.

I found that Trump gets "bad" search results and Biden gets "neutral" search results. This is smart by Youtube, Google. My thoughts is that they are reading the terrain (per se) by algorithm.

The reason I did this

Because i'm currently working on my SEO skills and figuring out to optimize my content and politics are one way for me to figure how everything works.

But I'm not talking about politics today.

I'm talking about getting girls. Before I dive in, I like to caution to the wind that Girlschase can delete this post because I find this findings, disturbing, too.

When you are reading this post, by Zac. Stop here. Are you reading only this?

- Trump
- Biden
- SEO

Second, notice all the thoughts coming into your head. That's your pre-belief, your context.

You are already operating from where you are and it already influences the new experiences without you knowing.

That's number 1.

The anti-thesis to 'pre-belief'...... is that if a girl is not in the 'relationship' phase, asking her to be your girlfriend is absolute failure.

Number 2, 'The show must go on' principle.
What's next? What is the next Gossip?

Whenever you see someone, you want something from them. That is you want to hear what is next of them. Or often, you are throwing rocks at red ocean. You are talking shit about them without meaning to shit on them.

As an example: "Zac is online at Girlschase all the time"

As You can see on that sentence. There's always some level of exaggeration that needs to exist. Remember, The show must go on.

That's it for now.

I like to explain and add the discussion of Skills findings that the illusion is all that matters.
But it is abit messy for me because I haven't found a way to put everything and convey it properly.

Adding causality into the mix, has not been added yet.

So yea, If you "get" this, you can abuse people, for real. It's the wirings of who we are as humans.

I hope this helps.
And Try responding to this post as natural as you can. I pinpoint your weaknesses right away. Usually, I'm right.

z@c+

Last edited:

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This should be on off-topic, but let me add some thoughts, if you want an explanation I'll be glad to give you some arguments.

Freedom doesn't exist since we have no control over our desires/will. What we really mean by freedom is the sensation of not being constrained by reality, this is just an illusion since reality shapes our will.
Since we don't have any existential control, we humans deceive ourselves into a perception of the world that gives an illusion of power over reality.

Klimax

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Putting it together, and conveying the message is usually the big obstacle.

I like what you put here.

z@c+

>