LR  Physicist Touches The Seventh Sky

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Howdy gents!

This is it, my first lay from day game!

Very hyped to write this report :)

As I've mentioned in my FU report some time back, I took up Chase's "Approach 4 girls a day" challenge (just completed Day 21) as a way to transition from social circle in college, which got pretty messy recently.

On Day 12, I went to mall to hit my 4 approaches.

The girl in question was actually my fifth approach cuz she looked too good not to give it a shot.

Also, I must say, two articles from the website that I studied yesterday (the date was today) all came in extremely handy. I'll give more details below.

Approaching Her

I open with a genuine compliment.

She responds positively but her spoken English is not the best.

She mentions that she's a theoretical physicist (first one I've ever met)

She was in a rush for a meeting with her colleages in the lab.

The vibe was not electric but I went for the close any way.

I ask her for her number for her number but she says she forgot it.

I was genuinely taken aback, thinking she might just be bullshitting.

She said that she had recently moved back to Hong Kong and gotten a new phone number which she didn't memorize yet.

I laughed and said "Well, I guess you must have saved in your phone right?"

"Yes, but I ran out of battery," she replied, showing me her dead phone. "How about I take your number and write it down in my notebook?"

Me: "Sure... but oh wait, you must have Instagram right?" (I never take Instagram but I had a feeling she would just my number and not contact me)

I hand her my phone and she writes her IG handle in the search bar.

Me: "Awesome, press follow!"

She does.

Me: "Great! I'll send you a message and we can exchange numbers on Instagram, sounds good?"

Her: "Yes sure."

And off she goes.

Instagram

She takes two days to reply to my first message and texts very brief messages, without emojis.

I felt like it was not the time to ask for her number yet so I didn't.

I simply said that the pictures on her Instagram were very beautiful. Mostly nature stuff.

She liked the message.

Thinking it's kinda dead but imma give it a shot anyway, I ask her for her schedule for a date.

She replies one day later with "How about 29th after 2 p.m.? We can meet around the mall"

I reply back with "Sure, let's meet up at 2;30 pm then in front of Zara. Works for you?"

She texts back : "Works for me :)"

Planning The Date From A to Z

I agreed for the mall because I knew that Hong Kong Park (the most famous park in Hong Kong) is just next and I could run the date there.

The date was today (Saturday 29th)

Yesterday night, I went to the park and planned the whole date: Checking the nice pond, checking the artifical waterfall, walking from the waterfall to view the endemic birds, check out the turtles, check out the butteflies.

I found a neat spot uphill in the park that was kind of like a big concrete maze (best way I can describe it) with some benches there. This would be my escalation location.

Fom reading this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-somewhere-girl-floors-and-ceilings-method ( this might be the best article I've personally read btw), I knew that I had to raise her floor.

Given that the approach didn't last for more than 3 minutes and the vibe was nothing special.

So I planned to hit a Starbucks before heading to the park to work in some conversation and build similarity.

Start of The Date: Mall

She shows up exactly on time, wearing a sexy skirt, boots and a pink top. She wore pink lipstick, which for some reason makes me harder than red lipstick.

I wore a black buttoned down shirt with sleeves rolled up and a silver necklace in full view, with three upper buttons left open.

I walk up to her, compliment her look and reach for a hug.

She seems not so comfortable, giving one word answers and not smiling much.

I keep my energy positive and suggest we hit the Starbucks.

The only Starbucks in the mall was full. Given that it is a Saturday, the crowd is big.

I change route immediately and suggest we go to the supermarket to get water, before heading to the park.

At this point, her floor was still low, I could feel it.

The Park

By the time we had reached the park, a few conversations had already fallen flat.

But I kept telling myself that she showed up looking extra sexy because she wants something to happen.

So we sat on a bench by the pond and I asked her about her beautiful Instagram pics.

She seemed to light up.

Bingo.

We talk about photography, how it's a hobby she's always loved.

I ask her to show me more pictures, those she did not post on Instagram.

I tease her by saying that she should ditch physics and pursue photography full time.

She laughs and says she sometimes considered it but loves Physics too much to give it up.

I show her some of the pictures I took as well. She compliments them, saying I'm quite skilled too. I tell her that the most beautiful pictures have a way of capturing the very essence of something and give off a certain emotion to the viewer. She agrees heartily.

Touch + Proximity

These are the two things I set out to hit well on this date.

By then, I had escalate proximity. We were sitting pretty close as she showed me her pics.

And something else I'm quite excited about: Zan Perrion wrote in his book how he always has his hand on the small of the back of the girl and I did it naturally with this girl.

My touches were basically touching her forearm and shoulder as I make a point. The rest of the time, my hand was on her lower back.

At some point, I smelled her hair and said I loved it.

She smiled and thanked me.

Photo Competition

She had finally started to lighten up but I could feel she was not entirely comfortable yet.

Improvising, I got up from the bench and said:

"Let's have a photo competion."

I extend my hand and she takes it, standing up.

Her: "A competition?"
Me: "Yes! See that waterfall over there? Let's see who gets the best shot! You in?"
Her: Hahah alright I'm in.
Me: "Awesome. I know you're the photography expert here but I won't give you that win easily!"
Her: "Cmon, you're skilled too. You could totally win that"

I shake her hand in a dramatic way, as if to officially start the "competition"

I pick an angle and take the most basic picture ever.

She wanders off a bit, intensely focussed as she squares her phone and clicks the picture.

I walk up to her and we walk together behind the artificial waterfall, which gives way to a path leading to the endemic birds, the next stop on my list.

We stay for a while behind the artificial waterfall as we compare our pics.

Hers outclasses mine by far as she's truly talented. She humbly plays off my compliment and says that mine was equally deserving as well.

Without thinking about it, while still behind the waterfall, I get closer to her and my left hand naturally goes on the small of her back.

Me: "You know the best thing about waterfalls?"
Her: "No, tell me."
Me: "Most people think it's how the waterfall looks... but it's not."
Her: "It's not?"
Me: "No.. the best thing about a waterfall is... lemme show you."
Her: "Oh.. okay"
Me: "Close your eyes." She shuts her eyelids close.
Me: "Good. Now, place all your attention on what you hear."
Her: "Hmm!"

She keeps her closed for about ten seconds until I tell her to reopen them.

Me: "The best thing about waterfalls is how they sound. That water crashing down on the rocks... the sound of the stream flowing... that's what truly demonstrates the power of a waterfall"

Her: "Yes I agree!"

Kissing Her

Now guys, this is where the second article I read came in handy: https://www.girlschase.com/article/... a kiss in which you,moments to kiss, or both.

Having butchered escalations before by rushing in, I vowed to create moments for kissing and keep creating them if she disrupts the moment, as Chase outlines in the article.

After my bit on the waterfall, my face was pretty close to hers, my hand still on the small of her back.

The conversation died down. It suddenly occured to me that a kissing moment had been created and she wasn't disrupting it.

She was not smiling or looking at my lips though. I triangled gazed her and went for the kiss, my hand moving from her lower back to the back of her head.

It was a half manhandle kiss as she resists only slighty but ultimately goes for it. Despite wanting to tongue her down, I break the kiss first and tell her I love how she tastes. She smiles back and reponds with "thank you!)

I keep talking about waterfalls (mostly bullshit by now) and we proceed.

The Realization

In One Date, Chase talks about girls entering "hook up mode".

As soon as we left the waterfall, she displayed almost all the signs of being in hook up mode.

Again, I was in disbelief. It had been about 30 minutes since we had arrived at the park. 20 minutes or so to talk about photography and 10 minutes for the whole silly competition thing and talking about waterfalls.

I decide to go with my gut and skip the rest of the date, heading straight for the location I indend to escalate with her.

Physicist Reaches For The Seventh Sky and Burns

We get to that concrete maze thing and honestly, it's a low key creepy place with a couple statues. Understandbly, people avoid that place.

My hand still on the small of her back, I mention a few facts about the statues, which represent important people when Hong Kong was a British colony.

I get mostly "hmm"s from her.

As soon as we're out of view, I pull her in and start making out with her.

She slightly resists me but when I slid my hand in her panties and found her clit, she went through a drastic change, going from shy girl to hungry lioness. I keep rubbing her clit while kissing her and keep rubbing still while I yank down her panties with my other hand.

She fights her moans as she closes her eyes.

I keep rubbing her clit while putting a condom on with one hand only.

Finally, I enter and pound her hard from behind.

I was hard af, having cut out masturbation and followed a routine to maximize my testosterone.

My hand covered her mouth as I kept pounding and she starting biting my hand.

At some point, I would say around 12 minutes after I started fucking her, her whole body starts shaking and she actually seems like she's pulling away from me but I hold her waist tightly with both hands and keep fucking her. Since I let go of her mouth, she covered her own mouth to muffle her moans. That was cute.

She came all over my dick. I could literally feel her squirt oozing out and spraying my pelvis.

Seeing her in that state made me cum too.

That was it :)

We still completed the date and checked out the birds and the turtles, but with her hand in mine and a huge smile on her face.

The best part?

She said I wasn't even her type :)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Great lay, @James D!

I love seeing the 4-approaches per day challenge paying off for you.

Congrats on your first day game lay. A makeshift logistics public sex lay, no less :)

Good moves raising your floor with her by seeking something to connect on and continuing to cycle through topics until you found one. Great use of the waterfall to build compliance and create a romantic atmosphere. Nice use of touch throughout too. Reading Zan's archive when I was a newbie, the hand on the small of her back thing was one of the things that stood out to me most -- I also went out and tried it immediately, and was just as pleased with the results as you were.

The best part?

She said I wasn't even her type :)

Yeah, I love these lays too. In essence an endorsement that your game skills are just that tight.

A solidly-run date and solid result from the first 1/3 of your 4 approaches/day challenge!

Chase

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great lay, @James D!

I love seeing the 4-approaches per day challenge paying off for you.

Congrats on your first day game lay. A makeshift logistics public sex lay, no less :)
Thanks Chase!

Had to plan it as public sex since my logistics are non-existent at the moment xD
Good moves raising your floor with her by seeking something to connect on and continuing to cycle through topics until you found one. Great use of the waterfall to build compliance and create a romantic atmosphere. Nice use of touch throughout too. Reading Zan's archive when I was a newbie, the hand on the small of her back thing was one of the things that stood out to me most -- I also went out and tried it immediately, and was just as pleased with the results as you were.
Thanks man :)
A solidly-run date and solid result from the first 1/3 of your 4 approaches/day challenge!
Indeed!

After walking the girl to the train station after the date, I headed to a popular tourist spot to get the 4 approaches in before calling it a wonderful day :)

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
Love it when girls show up with skirts
Yes, I took advantage of this in this LR. She wouldn't let me play with her nipples, but she was only wearing a dress, so I went straight for her clit instead, it ended up being easier to get to than getting through the top + bra.

She said that she had recently moved back to Hong Kong
@James D I'm curious what Day-Game is like in Hong Kong, how many girls there speak English? I'm planning a visit there in a few months and was curious what my results might be like.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@James D I'm curious what Day-Game is like in Hong Kong, how many girls there speak English? I'm planning a visit there in a few months and was curious what my results might be like.
That's awesome @Proper , Hong Kong's a great city :)

The English level is quite high in HK.

But the thing is, and I learnt that while socializing with locals in university, it's that HK girls are very insecure about their English level.

In university, they would go as far as not even attempting to socialize with international students because of these insecurities.

Therefore, starting conversations with girls directly in English, they either completely ignore you or wave you off.

There's the rare case of the very well internationalized HK girl whose English is perfect but that's 1/20 girls I'd say.

My theory is that they simply go in panic mode when they hear English because their brains are in Cantonese mode the whole time.

A simple way I've found around this is to start all approaches with "Excuse me... do you speak English?" said in a tone as if asking for directions.

This phrase alone gives their brain time to adjust and shift to English mode.

The typical answers range from "Yes!" to "Yes... a little bit!"

Then you deliver your opener.

The rest is quite smooth.

HK girls are quite conservative as in things like kissing in public. You won't even see couples making out in public.

So isolation is key.

Given that my logistics are terrible, I find seclueded parks the best places to kiss girls.

But a buddy of mine, a natural seducer, recently moved to his new apartment and has since then pulled three girls from day game to "watch a movie"

Hope you enjoy yout time in HK!

Cheers mate :)

Proper

Modern Human
Modern Human
Huh, okay. Definitely worth trying some Cold Approach there then, will post about it if I do end up going!

Last edited:
>