Place not suitable to bring girls back to...options?

whizkid

Rookie
Rookie
I've been having success getting dates everyweek. But i'm currently staying with a friend basically on his couch. I had a date a few weeks ago and the girl had car trouble and her friend dropped her off then I took her back home. She invited me in and took me almost immediately to her room. Boom.

But this past weekend I had a date I felt was going well. Once we left the bar I walked her to her car and tried to talk her into hanging out more maybe going to her place and she shut me down. She text me immedately after she got home, and when I talked to her a few days later she said she was lonely after we left each other and I asked why she didnt just ask me to hang out longer (at her place).

Basically I'm finding it hard to lead a woman back to HER place instead of mine (since I really dont have my own space). She actually even asked me did I live nearby about halfway through the date like she wanted me to take her to MY place. Not an option at the moment and probally not for a few months. I don't want to completely stop dating and practicing just because I''m inbetween living options at the moment.

>