LR+  Pool Party and Singles Mixer

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This was #60 for me, a huge milestone. Back when I discovered GC, I determined that a count of 60 was my ultimate goal. It took about 5 years after I got into the swing of things, and this was a fitting way to hit that goal. Hope you guys enjoy this one!

THE POOL PARTY

I went to a Friday night pool party with a girlfriend of mine, Tanya, a few weeks ago. It was hosted in a high end NYC hotel, by a sex-positive social group in the city, and having been to one of these before we knew the people attending (a young, attractive crowd in their 20’s and 30’s) would be into hooking up, swinging and open sexuality. We decided before we got there that we could try to swing and play with a couple. We arrived around 10:30, and the party was going on till around 1am or so.

Obviously I knew Tanya at the event, but I also knew another girl coming – Steph - who wanted my dick as she’d met me at the last event. She’s the one who told me about this pool party, and kept inquiring in the weeks prior to make sure I was coming. Soon after arriving Tanya and I jumped in the pool (me in boxers, her in a bikini). I spent the entire time in the pool, hanging back on the edge people watching while Tanya and other girls came to me to chat and chill. I figured out that if I stayed super low in the water, with only my head above the surface, people couldn’t see where my hands were going. Thus, whenever Tanya or other girls came to talk to me, I used my arms to touch their legs, thighs, ass, and pull them into me gently. Pretty much every girl complied. A half hour later Steph showed up with some guy. She was horny as hell, and I knew she had been looking forward to seeing me for a while. She immediately started to escalate on me. Somehow Tanya, Steph, myself, and the other guy wound up in some frisky play where we were just hooking up with each other and exchanging partners in front of everybody. It was like a little orgy. At one point Steph was so horny she just backed up on me and started grinding on my cock reverse cowgirl style. I got a huge boner in minutes, and then she grabbed my cock and pulled her bikini aside and started fucking me in the pool while my back was to the tiles (#59). I made sure to stay well below the water line so it wasn’t as obvious, but it was pretty obvious from how much she was moving aound. Tanya was still hooking up with the other guy, and she let me do my thing. We were about to have a wild night.

After fucking me for 5-10 minutes with everyone around us (some people definitely noticed), we disengaged. Steph went to go make out with the other guy while Tanya came back to make out and play with me. Soon after Steph and the guy got out of the pool, and Tanya also went to mingle with some other guys she found attractive. This left me all alone hanging back in the pool against the side, and soon enough I noticed a cute Japanese girl to my left who was hanging out by herself. I made the approach and started casually, indirectly talking to her, as if nothing had happened. She talked to me a bit, introduced herself as Sarah, but she was being courted by another guy (let’s call him Dave). Dave was there by himself, but he was dominant and aggressively leading her, and after cutting me out of the conversation he moved her away to a different part of the pool. I didn’t care, I knew Tanya and Steph would be back soon and I’d just get aggressive with them instead.

Later on in between girls I saw Sarah and Dave making out in the pool. I was a little sad – Sarah was my type, but shit happens, and I thought it was a lost cause. Then both Tanya and Steph came back, and I escalated on them again. After the second escalation they went to go chat or get drinks, and I stayed in the pool. I noticed Dave had gone somewhere, but Sarah was by herself on the other side of the pool looking straight at me. I smiled and waved, and she waved back. Steph, Tanya, and the other guy came back, and we resumed our fun.

1am was rolling around, and the party was closing. People were making arrangements to have afterparties, but Tanya and I had already talked about picking up a couple and bringing them over for the night. On the fly we decided that her house was too far away, we should just invite people to our party and get a room in the hotel. The pool was emptying, and soon enough it was just Tanya, myself on one side, and Sarah + Dave on the other side. I pulled in Tanya and told her we should invite them to our party, and we made our way to their side. At this point Sarah and Dave were separated – Sarah was in the pool, while Dave was halfway out.

ME: How’s your night been? It looks like you two were having fun, I was watching a bit <wink>
Sarah (to me): It’s been good, he’s trying to take me home and sleep with me
<note to guys, this is a frame destroyer. She threw this out as a test to see how he would react, and he reacted in the way most guys do – the wrong way>
Dave: No, I’m not, I’m just trying to get your number
<Tanya and I just looked at each other, then myself and Sarah, and we just laughed.>
ME: Haha yeah I was thinking about that, how do you get someone's number when we’re in a pool with no phones. Shit.
Sarah: Yeah, I guess you’ll have to memorize it if you want it. I told it to him already <looks at Dave> but he’s already forgotten it. Let’s see if you can do better.

I had Sarah recite her number out loud (which Tanya also took note of) while Dave also tried to memorize it, and I made a little sequence system in my head so that I’d know later exactly what her number was (I use road numbers, i.e. I-81, I-85, to remember number sequences). This helped a lot later.

Soon after this the three of us formed our own little circle, and excluded Dave. He was toast, and would leave halfway through the next conversation. Tanya, Sarah, and I chatted a bit, stuff like if this is her and then I made the move.
ME: So Tanya, myself, Steph and some other folks are gonna have an afterparty. We’re getting a room in the hotel. Why don’t you come join us?
HER: Hmm….I want to, but I can’t. I’m here with my friend and I have work in the morning.
ME: What! You’re working on a Saturday? That’s just nuts!
HER: No, I’m looking forward to it, but it’s already late and I have to be there at 9:30.
ME: Oh okay, well we can do it next time then.

I talked to Sarah for a bit while Tanya was to my side evaluating what was going on. I’m her asset, so girls in this situation will stick around seeking any information which may threaten her status (see my article on Queen Theory).

At some point I broke rapport with Sarah and turned to Tanya to make out with her, in front of Sarah. This, and everything else going on, probably got her horny. Then immediately after I pulled in Sarah and pecked her on the lips with mine. It didn’t seem like she wanted to go further, but she giggled.

We invited her once again to our little party, but she declined again. I then told Sarah we should all get together another time when she doesn’t have work the next day, and she obliged. Of course I didn’t have my phone in the pool, so I recited her number back to her again and she confirmed.

Tanya and I got out of the pool leaving Sarah as the last one in. We went to change into street clothes, while Sarah went to go find her friend. That’s the last I’d see of her that night.

Later that night Tanya, myself, Steph, her guy, and another couple we met poolside booked a room in the hotel for the night and decided to have a little party. That was epic, but it’s a whole other story. I didn’t sleep till 6am, and woke up at 8am to leave with Tanya. I then caught a flight to the West Coast for some business, where I’d be for the next week and a half. What a way to start Saturday.

DATE SETUP AND FRAME CHALLENGES WITH TANYA

<note to readers, this section is definitely “Advanced” and requires a high level of understanding, especially of non-monogamy frames and jealousy, to make this work!>

I was going to be out of town for a bit but would be flying back into the same city, so I sent Sarah a save my number text, which went like this:

ME: Hi Sarah – it’s GP from the pool party… Save my number! :)
HER: Good memory. Gold star <star>
ME: Sweet :) hope work went smoothly today!
HER: Thanks! Woke up and made it through!!
<next day>
HER: Lemme know if you guys are going to another event again!
ME: Of course, will do :)

That last text of hers is important – that’s pre-selection in action, and her telling me that she found me hot, got horny, and wants to see me (or us) again, especially since it was unprompted.

A few days later while on the West Coast, I got a text from Tanya, saying:

“XXX-XXX-____

^ first 6 of that Asian chick’s phone no. from the pool. I think you got the last 4. If things go anywhere – just don’t forget my 60% share ;)
This was Tanya’s way of saying “I know you know this girl’s number, and I don’t want you to see her without me.” Although I wanted to see her alone, my mentor recommended that, because of this context, I don’t see Sarah without Tanya because no doubt she’ll be checking up on this girl moving forward, and she’s probably going to go to some of the same events that Tanya attends (with or without me). After much deliberation, I decided that I should pursue a threesome with Tanya and Sarah.

A few days before I was supposed to head back to town, I coordinated all this out. At first my intent was to set up a threesome with Tanya, and I texted Tanya about a threesome with Sarah as well as hanging out with her for a few days once I returned, but when she responded Tanya said she wanted to see me for three nights and completely ignored my frame on Sarah. She instead proposed we hang out with another couple one evening. I then devised a new strategy – as I arrived on Sunday and planned to leave town Wednesday, I’d see Tanya for two days out of three, excuse myself to go "see family" on that third day, but in reality I’d make plans with Sarah.

I started this off by texting Sarah:
ME: Hey Sarah, I'll be in town for a few days next week. I'd love to grab a drink with you on Monday or Tuesday evening if you're free? :)
HER: Hey GP, unfortunately I’m busy both of those nights! Maybe next time?
HER: Actually – on Monday night I’m going to a singles mixer that my friend Tracy (who was also at the party) is hosting – wanna come? It’s through our college alumni group
<She then added a link to her event so I could see it.>

After some deliberation, I decided that this would be a good situation. So I then texted Tanya that I can't do three nights with her since I need to work at least one day. I told her to allow me to get work done on Monday and then we can plan something with the other couple for Tuesday night :). She bought into it – which meant that I’d be spending Sunday and Tuesday nights with Tanya, and Monday night at the singles mixer.

ME: That sounds like a lot of fun! I’d love to come to it. I’m assuming your friend Tracy won’t mind having me along? :)

She sent me a message that they’re short on guys. This was sounding even better. We confirmed the plan, and I was on for Monday night with her!

When I met Tanya on Sunday night, I told her that I made plans to spend Monday night with family in the area. She bought right into it. Jealousy and drama averted!

But not only that, this was about to be the perfect setup – I accepted Sarah’s invitation to her event, where effectively I’d be going with two girls, one whom was running the event, which also meant that I’d be getting all kinds of pre-selection from the other girls attending the event. Talk about juicy!

THE SINGLES MIXER ON MONDAY NIGHT

I flew back into town and hung out with Tanya on Sunday night. I excused myself to see family on Monday night, and she bought into it. This cleared a path to attend the mixer on Monday night.

I showed up to the mixer a half hour late and Sarah wasn’t even there yet. It was around 7:30 in the evening. I took the opportunity to go introduce myself to the host, Tracy, who was hosting in her apartment. She immediately took a liking to me. It turned out that this was a mixer full of alumni of the same college, where the host had gone and where Sarah had also gone.

I knew that this would be an excellent environment in which to pick up Sarah – not only did she invite me to the event, but I could tell I was way higher value than the other guys there AND I was starting to get comfortable with the host as she was chasing me. All this meant was that I had to play the game indirectly – Sarah was still my target, but I had to focus on everyone else instead, seem cool, make everyone laugh, get the host horny, and just keep Sarah on the side. My mentor also advised that because I’d have so much pre-selection, that Sarah was not the only target – I should pick up whichever girl took a liking to me the most.

Over the course of the night it worked perfectly.

The mixer started with creating name tags and identifying what the person wanted using a colored highlighter. There were several options for writing your name in different colors, which indicated what you wanted:
- Looking for women
- Looking for men
- Looking for friends
- Not looking
- Bisexual
- Not sure
- Open to anything!

<Note to guys: the best thing to choose here is the last option – Open to Anything. This is the most non-needy frame that you can have, because you’re open to all possibilities. I noticed later that all of the guys at the event except for myself had “Looking for women” on their name tag. Meanwhile, Tracy and Sarah, and myself, had “Open to anything” on ours, as well as some other girls.>

Soon after meeting Tracy she started to inquire about me and the pool party. Though I had never met her at the pool party, I learned that she was there with Sarah, that she was married, and that she was just starting to awaken sexually. Tracy wasn’t as attractive as Sarah, but boy was she more aggressive – she started asking about me, how I found the pool party and the group, what I liked in women, if I had gone to other pool parties before, if I had partaken in the hotel party that I had invited Sarah to and how it was (I told her details about the three couple orgy we had), and she also told me how she was exploring her own sexuality and lifestyle.

Sarah showed up like half an hour later and we met up, chatted a bit before she went to mingle with other people. I didn’t give her much attention – at this point her friend Tracy was more into me. Tracy asked me if I liked Sarah, and I told her that I did. What happened from this point forward was remarkable.

The party effectively split into two spaces in the apartment. The main event was being hosted in the living room, but there was a separate group of people – me, Tracy, and sometimes Sarah, and sometimes other girls, which were hanging out in the kitchen. The main event was PC, tame, and lame, but the people hanging out in the kitchen – we were being very open, sexual, and free.

It started with just Tracy and myself drinking wine and hanging out – at one point I even went to her bedroom with her while she talked to me about sexual stuff she was trying and had done (I simply listened with a sex positive, open mind). She asked me if I liked her, and the stuff I’d do to her. I felt my intuition kick in, and I kissed her on the lips briefly. Tracy soon after had to leave the room and go mingle with other people. I was getting her horny and I knew she’d be back.

For the next two hours of the party I started slowly escalating on Tracy whenever I saw her, and I’d bring Sarah into the mix whenever she was around but not seeking her outright, only engaging when she came to hang out with us. This was so fun – I became the centerpiece of the night for all the women who were sexual (who were getting bored with all the loser guys in the living room talking about work, what they do for a living) instead in the kitchen we were talking about sex, relationships, adventure and excitement. I used a similar escalation pattern as I had in the pool – whenever Sarah and Tracy came to talk to me, I placed my hands on their body and held it there in a firm but non-offensive way. First it was their waists, then the top of their asses, then on their asses itself, while I talked to everyone in the circle and made sure people were having a good time.

I was only physical with Sarah and Tracy – especially with Tracy – but I was talking to all the women who joined our circle. I indirectly engaged Sarah, and focused most of my attention on Tracy and the other women.

At one point, our circle in the kitchen was seven women and myself, and they were all getting aroused – because Tracy and Sarah were getting aroused, and I was arousing them. I once even spilled some wine on Tracy’s dress – she immediately went and changed into a velvety dress, then made me touch her dress, then her skin near her neck. I took this a step further and squeezed one boob – with Sarah watching – before I disengaged and talked to everybody.

So much fun!

As the night went on I was turning on Tracy more and more, to the point that around 9pm or so she dragged me into the hall outside her apartment and I started fingering her. She was soaking wet, and forcibly removed my hand before I made her cum. After all, this chick was married, and her husband wasn’t even there – he was going to arrive home within thirty minutes. That’s how crazy it got.

I got her number before the night ended to – she told me she wanted to fuck me.

But now it was almost 9:30 and the party was going to end soon. People were starting to leave.

THE PULL AND CLOSE

After I had fingered Tracy and brought her almost to the point of orgasm in the hall, she came back in and started saying bye to some more guests. She was super turned on but maintained enough composure to start letting people out.

Sarah found me in the kitchen and we started chatting. I went for the close.

ME: Looks like the party’s over. You live pretty close by, right?
HER: Yeah, at ##st <twenty blocks away>
ME: Cool, let’s get out of here and grab another drink nearby.
HER: I’m down.

At this point I was honestly pretty drunk, having had six or seven glasses of wine through the night. I waited around in the kitchen while Sarah and went to grab her jacket and stuff, and say bye to her friends. Around this time Tracy came back to me and introduced me to her husband, who had just gotten home. I was really chill with him, just said Hi and asked him how his night went, and smiled as he talked to me a bit. Tracy was super excited and horny at this point, I could see it in her eyes.

Around this time I saw Sarah saying bye to the last guests she knew, and then she walked out the door without coming to find me or saying anything to me. A lot of guys would fuck up here and lose the girl, figuring that she didn’t come to go find them so she isn’t interested. It’s actually quite the opposite – she doesn’t want to look obvious leaving with a guy, so she leaves first and hopes he follows her so that it’s discreet. This is exactly what I did – I saw her walk out, and without saying bye to anyone except Tracy I picked up my bag and jacket and left as fast as I could.

Lucky for me she hadn’t gone far – she was waiting by the elevator in the same spot where I fingered Tracy.

We almost had the elevator to ourselves, but some other guests who were leaving came and joined us. Sarah and I weren’t physical at this point or holding hands, we just chatted with everybody from the point we were in the elevator all the way out onto the street. As soon as we parted ways with the other group, it was time to finalize logistics. I got the vibe that Sarah actually didn’t really care about getting another drink somewhere, she was good to go.

ME: So where’s a good spot to drink around you?
HER: I don’t know, there’s a couple of spots nearby, but I’m feeling something quieter than going out somewhere.
ME: Hmm….do you have wine at home?
HER: I have a bottle, yeah
ME: Alright, let’s just do that instead.

And just like that we hailed a cab and got in, and took it straight to her apartment, arriving around 10:30 or so.

This girl lives in a beautiful place, in a high rise with a magnificent view of the entire city. I was a little floored. I took off my shoes and sat on the couch while she went to pour us each a glass of wine. Once she sat down with it next to me, we barely had a sip each when I just went ahead and started escalating. She was horny as hell. I put my wine glass down and went all out, and our clothes started coming out. She started to play with my cock, pulling off my pants and playing with my hand. We switched positions and she got on top of me, trying to mount me. I was a little too drunk to get fully hard, so about halfway I told her let’s just go to her room, and she obliged. I'd be hard and ready the rest of the night.

We ended up fucking each other several times until around 2:00am or so in the morning, it was absolutely epic and one of the best fucks I’ve ever had. We were both equally turned on and the chemistry was nuts, and we were both ultra vocal with each other. She came three times through the night, and we also took turns going down on each other which was fantastic.

Around 2am or so, after a couple of rounds, we finally fell asleep, her spooning me while grabbing my cock with her hand. This is the first time anyone’s fallen asleep with me like that, it was pretty cool.

NEXT MORNING

I was unfortunately super restless through the night – for whatever reason (maybe too much caffeine) I couldn’t sleep in the middle of the night, and was just rolling around with my eyes open from 3:30am till 6am or so, while it was still pitch dark out.

Since her apartment faces east, when the sun finally rose it was super duper bright, around 6:45 or 7am. I took this cue, with her waking up, to go down on her again. After almost coming she told me to come back up to her and I fucked her again, folding her little body into legs-over-shoulder missionary and fucking her as hard as I could. I came a little while later, exploding all over her chest while the sun was rising behind me. It was glorious.

We cuddled in bed a little more before getting up around 7:45. She told me two stories while in bed which in retrospect were extremely important – as I noticed her vibe had shifted a lot since the night before from excited and sexual to reserved and quiet. First story was how she used to live in the same city as me a couple years ago, and apparently one her the guys in her social circle seduced her while he still had a girlfriend. She went along with it, but in the end because the guy managed it so poorly it destroyed the social circle – his girlfriend found out quickly and caused hell. She moved all the way to the Northeast, and he followed her to be with her, but by this point she had lost attraction for him and declined. I realized later that she told me this story because of how similar it was to how I met Sarah – with my girl Tanya. I only remarked that guys are really bad at managing relationships.

The second story was around how she’s basically a serial monogamist – she gets attached to guys quickly and dates them for a few years soon after they initially get together, and then moves on to the next guy quick after they break up. This was the biggest clue to me as to why she seemed so reserved in the morning – she had a great time and she liked me, but was worried about getting attached to a guy whom she knew was not monogamous.

After showering and getting ready we both grabbed breakfast at a diner a block away. After that, around 9:30am or so, she walked me to the subway and kissed me goodbye.

Final text exchange, sent around 7pm:
ME: I had a great time with you last night, Sarah! I hope you’re not too tired… ;)
HER: Still at work! Tracy asked if I minded that she flirt with you lol
HER: Did you make it back?
ME: Long day! I’m helping a friend with an event tonight, will be leaving after that! Did she :) and what did you say?
HER: You guys can do whatever you want!
HER: It’s a free country or so they say
<a little later>
HER: Hang out with me again when you’re in town :)
HER: Or with us or whatever your fancy
ME: Haha, got it! Yes, I would love to :) I’ll see you soon

The funny thing was, that day Tracy also texted me, telling me that she told her husband she wanted to fuck me, and that she came hard with him soon after Sarah and I left (obviously they had sex, I had riled her up so much, lol).

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is awesome! I just had one question, you mention this:

<Note to guys: the best thing to choose here is the last option – Open to Anything. This is the most non-needy frame that you can have, because you’re open to all possibilities. I noticed later that all of the guys at the event except for myself had “Looking for women” on their name tag. Meanwhile, Tracy and Sarah, and myself, had “Open to anything” on ours, as well as some other girls.>

I was curious why this makes sense? Do you ever run into the issue of guys hitting on you, or is it more that you just so clearly give off the vibe of being into girls that it's just obvious to everyone, and you never really have to worry about it?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kvothe said:
This is awesome! I just had one question, you mention this:

I was curious why this makes sense? Do you ever run into the issue of guys hitting on you, or is it more that you just so clearly give off the vibe of being into girls that it's just obvious to everyone, and you never really have to worry about it?

Kvothe,

It's not about an issue with guys hitting on you, it's more that you're identifying yourself as a person who doesn't really care if he gets a girl or not. Whereas, a guy who explicitly says he's looking for women has a goal, a focus, and is seen as more needy. Rather than a guy who doesn't really care - it's a form of abundance mentality - I don't care if I meet a girl here or not, and I'm just here to have fun.

Glad you enjoyed this!

Nman52

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Grand Pooba,

First off, congrats! You make it seem too easy, and it looks like it was a blast of an experience.

I do have some questions to ask you.

The second story was around how she’s basically a serial monogamist – she gets attached to guys quickly and dates them for a few years soon after they initially get together, and then moves on to the next guy quick after they break up. This was the biggest clue to me as to why she seemed so reserved in the morning – she had a great time and she liked me, but was worried about getting attached to a guy whom she knew was not monogamous.

Can you dwell a little bit on this part of the story, like generally how you feel about it? Because I'm just starting off and I'm having a bit of moral viewpoints that I'd to explore & figure out.
I recently broke up with my girlfriend because of these differing expectations (ie she wanted to settle down and have kids in the future, while I still want to travel and stuff)
I feel like while it was a good experience in general, but it was also quite painful.
It seems that you're quite upfront about what you're looking for to these girls, but how do you manage expectations?

Nick

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nman52,

Nman52 said:
it looks like it was a blast of an experience.

It was a lot of fun! A big win too with some challenging circumstances.

Nman52 said:
Can you dwell a little bit on this part of the story, like generally how you feel about it? Because I'm just starting off and I'm having a bit of moral viewpoints that I'd to explore & figure out.

I am not 100% clear on what you mean, but perhaps you can help me out with more clarity? To me this is fine, it's all good and good. Girls have a biological imperative to have children, and they have only a limited time to do it (before they're no longer physically able, or more likely before they lose their sexual market value to younger women due to age usually because of appearance). So what this girl was doing with her relationships is what a lot of women do when a guy doesn't move things toward marriage or kids after a certain time. Often also by that time the guy has mismanaged the relationship and she often loses faith in the man.

Nman52 said:
I recently broke up with my girlfriend because of these differing expectations (ie she wanted to settle down and have kids in the future, while I still want to travel and stuff)

This is normal. All girls will push towards increasing commitment levels (and even after full commitment, like marriage, women will try and domesticate their man). It's a biological imperative for women. There's no getting away from women pushing for increasing commitment. For men, the game starts when you meet her and it ends at sex. For women, the game starts at sex and it ends at commitment or children.

Here's a relevant article for you worth reading if you haven't already: https://www.girlschase.com/content/2-year-drop

Nman52 said:
I feel like while it was a good experience in general, but it was also quite painful.

This has been my view of monogamous style relationships as well. I stopped doing monogamous relationships a few years ago because though the times together were wonderful, the breakups were always extremely painful and a mindfuck to recover from, and not fun. My cousin put it best to me at the time - every monogamous relationship will have a "fun, good experience" period, and a "decline, pain" period, the latter particularly after it's over. So it's important to keep that in mind - you want the good times to exceed the bad times, and they usually do anyway. But the breakup is usually a painful time for the guy and the girl equally, which is why we have rebounds.

Nman52 said:
It seems that you're quite upfront about what you're looking for to these girls, but how do you manage expectations?

I manage expectations entirely in my behavior - how often I see them, how often I text them, what we do when we hang out, what we talk about, and how we spend our time together. Usually later down the line I manage expectations very directly and verbally as well, usually after the girl brings up something about either where she thinks this is going and where I see it going, or when a girl starts making relationship demands. This girl was a unique situation given the environment we met in (with another girlfriend as well), so I've treated it a little differently from the get go.

Let me know if you'd like clarity on any of these - I wrote a short blurb but I'd be happy to describe more.

>