LR  Poseidons power of the sea

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! I went out over the Halloween weekend with my wing and a few friends, they decided to do a group theme so I had to change from my regular costume. The costume didn't turn up after ordering it so I had to improvise.

Venue / Wardrobe / Meeting
I went to a small club which has one room split with a seating area and the main dancefloor, its very crowded, very loud, lots of flashing lights and a few smoke machines. I went dressed as aquaman, if you can call it dressed, to improvise I had the tattoos drawn on me :') it took about 2 hours to do, the club was very warm so this done me a favour, I'd have died in my usual costume. I had a lot of people wanting photos with me so I had good social proof.

I was on the dancefloor and three girls came over to me

Girls: Oh my god it's aquaman!
Flux: It's a fairy, angel and devil! (with a smile)
Girls: You look great!
Flux: Thanks, you all look great too, love the costumes (touching the shoulders of the girls on the outside)
Girls: Thanks!
Flux: Are you having a good night? (moving my hands down to their hips)
Girls: Yeah thanks, hows yours going? I bet everyones talking to you
Flux: Its going good thanks, I've been asked for a few photos but that’s cool
Girls: You look great like wow, really good
Flux: I love coming out for Halloween theres always some really cool costumes
Girls: I know yeah!
Flux: Have you seen batman yet?
Girls: Noo! We haven't, we've seen a few spidermen!

We talk a little more and I transition into dancing with the girls twirling the fairy and the devil who were on the outside first before going for my target, the blonde angel and twirling her. She had long curled blonde hair, bright blue eyes, curves in all the right places and was crazy hot. I try to include all three of them with dancing and talking with them. I start giving more attention to my target and partly isolating her from her group, she gives me both hands and we dance mostly exclusively away from her group. I'm more physical holding her waist and pulling her in close creating our little bubble.

Tension / Winning the Group
The sexual tension builds up with the angel, I've seemingly won over the group and they're happy for us to be together. There's a huge its on moment which leads to a kiss, this sets the tone to the group that we've paired up. She doesn't want to leave her friends and goes back, keeping hold of my hand. I fractionate back to the group and dance with the fairy and devil again, spreading my attention out between them again with the angel being the main.

Preselection / Social Proof
A few people came over throughout the night and said how great they thought the costume was. I was friends with some of these people and got talking to them a little bit, some strangers would ask how long the costume took I kept being social and talking to them. The blonde angel would squeeze my hand or the fairy or devil would touch my arm to try and bring me back into the group. Sometimes I'd take it as a good note to exit the conversation, it mostly happened when other girls were talking to me so there was a little bit of jealousy especially if they touched my body.

Ending the Night / Isolating
The night ends and we all go outside together, I'm holding hands with my target and keeping us immersed in our bubble.

Girls: We're going for food are you coming? (big smiles)
Flux: I was just going to head of but I can come with
Girls: Come with (big smiles)

We walked round the corner to the food place they wanted to go to. The angel asked if I was getting any food, I told her I was good and she stayed outside with me saying she didn't really want food and only went because her friends were going. This isolated us and helped keep our bubble.

Girl: where are you heading to?
Flux: Atlantis
Girl: Atlantis?
Flux: Yeah, it's really beautiful this time of year
Girl: Is it not cold?
Flux: I'm shirtless (playful tone), it's a bit wet (playful tone), we should check it out
Girl: Okay, where's Atlantis?
Flux: It's under the sea
Girl: I know that, where abouts?
Flux: I'll have to show you, it's not to far from here
Girl: Okay, I need to make sure my friends get home though
Flux: Okay that’s cool
Girl: We'll be going home after they get food
Flux: That's cool, where abouts do you all live?
Girl: PLACE NAME
Flux: That's not to far
Girl: It's not, how will you get back to Atlantis?
Flux: I was thinking of swimming (playful tone)
Girl: (playfully hits me, then cuddles into me) maybe you can show me Atlantis sometime
Flux: Sounds fun, I'll get your number and we'll sort it

We continued talking while we were embraced with my arms round her, I didn't get my phone out or purposely ask for her number, she brought it up again and again I said I'll get her number, she asked me for my phone to give me her number. I did this intentionally as it sets the frame she wants something from me. This has a high success rate where they ask for your phone or give you theirs and it has an easy get out of jail card if they don't bite where you casually get your phone out later for the number close.

Logistics / Closing / Sea Horses
The girls come and join us and they're planning on getting a taxi home, the fairy asks if I'm getting in the taxi with them and the devil tells me where they're going and says I should jump in with them if I live near them. I thank them for the offer but explain I've got a few sea horses lined up to take me back to Atlantis. My mate comes over shortly after this and asks if he can jump in with me for a ride home, I joked to the girls I said I had a couple of sea horses :') and tell my mate its cool.

The devil is curious about the sea horses and says ride home? Are you sure you haven't drank to much to drive? To which I tell her I don't drink. She pointed out how my mate brought me over a few drinks when I was with them, I said they were soft drinks, he wasn't going to get me drunk and then ask to jump in with me. She giggles and accepts that would be very silly. I tell her I've got space for all of them if they want to jump in, the devil asks where I'm parked to which I tell her its round the corner.

We go to the car, the devil asks which cars mine to which she's very impressed. I'm thinking this might have backfired on me. I get the angel to ride shotgun with me with the fairy and devil in the back with my mate. While driving I put my hand on the angels thigh to keep the touch up, she held my arm and played with it helping keep her immersed in our bubble. I drop my mate of first, while I'm giving him a hand shake and saying bye the angel types a message up on her phone and shows me it when I turn back to the wheel. The message asked if I could drop her friends of first, this was always going to be the plan. I tell her that’s cool and go to drop of the devil. The devil thanked me for the lift, kissed my cheek and without me realising left some money in the central unit. I drop of the fairy that thanked me and kissed my cheek and gave my hand a squeeze asking me to make sure the angel got home safe and asked the angel to text her when she's home.

Physical Fractionation
I head of to the angels place and pull up outside, we talk for a little bit about the night and the music we both like, she thanks me for the lift and kisses my cheek which I pull her back in and we make out. I keep escalating tugging on her clothes pulling her in tight, she stops for a breather while I fractionate back to talking before we escalate again. This happens another time, she stops again and looks deep in thought and tells me she has to go. I say that’s cool, I'll walk you to the door. She says okay with a smile and sheepishly looks to the ground before getting out the car.

We walk to her door holding hands where we make out again, being very physical with her. I fractionate between very physical and very gentle touches when she tried to slow it down. I didn't say anything and just looked at her while touching her with the tension growing, she gave me a quick kiss, opened the door and we went inside. She didn't see Atlantis that night but I definitely took her to heaven

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
See.... this is what I mean when I talk about Halloween being one of the best holidays for meeting women...The whole fantasy world theme really works..

Yeah this Halloween weekend was very good women came out, tons of dtf... Surprised no more lay reports..... Women came out, the last 2 years amazing Halloweens...

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Fuck This dude! I totally agree, I love Halloween, it makes approaching so easy, you can approach anyone for their costume alone as a perfect situational opener. It's an easy topic of conversation and if your costumes good girls will approach you.

The characters, the fantasy world, it gives so much room for conversations, plausible deniability and to have fun. I typically tease a lot, the characters and settings definitely work with this.

We've had good Halloweens recently but sometimes they're not that great. The girls can be dressed up but they're protective of their friends and all the shiny objects after attention. Sometimes it's over hyped but there's definitely advantages

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Fuck This dude! I totally agree, I love Halloween, it makes approaching so easy, you can approach anyone for their costume alone as a perfect situational opener. It's an easy topic of conversation and if your costumes good girls will approach you.

The characters, the fantasy world, it gives so much room for conversations, plausible deniability and to have fun. I typically tease a lot, the characters and settings definitely work with this.

We've had good Halloweens recently but sometimes they're not that great. The girls can be dressed up but they're protective of their friends and all the shiny objects after attention. Sometimes it's over hyped but there's definitely advantages
correct i used to believe overrated, but the last 2 years total amazing total shift.... i will put as of now one of the best holidays for time being... before i used to think overrated attention whoring central, now not so much dtfs out again on Halloween...(also the whole weekend vs 1 day)

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Flux does it again. Nice one, I always enjoy your reports. They always make me actually want to learn night game.

Girls: Oh my god it's aquaman!
Flux: It's a fairy, angel and devil! (with a smile)
Girls: You look great!
Flux: Thanks, you all look great too, love the costumes (touching the shoulders of the girls on the outside)
Girls: Thanks!
Flux: Are you having a good night? (moving my hands down to their hips)
Girls: Yeah thanks, hows yours going? I bet everyones talking to you
Flux: Its going good thanks, I've been asked for a few photos but that’s cool
Girls: You look great like wow, really good
Flux: I love coming out for Halloween theres always some really cool costumes
Girls: I know yeah!
Flux: Have you seen batman yet?
Girls: Noo! We haven't, we've seen a few spidermen!

Noticed you did this gambit when you were Jack Sparrow. You think it helps you stay in character and hold that frame so solidly? I imagine she felt really comfortable with you, not so much as the "what you said", but "how you said it"

I like to role play like this when I flirt and find it really fun, though I notice if I take it too far I start to lose her. You got me thinking it's less me sticking to the role play, and more an issue of getting her comfortable and interested enough.

We go to the car, the devil asks which cars mine to which she's very impressed. I'm thinking this might have backfired on me.

Why did you say it back fired? And how did you handle it?

Yeah this Halloween weekend was very good women came out, tons of dtf... Surprised no more lay reports..... Women came out, the last 2 years amazing Halloweens...

You called it!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks @Wick dude! Night games fun, I mostly do it because I don't have chance to day game. If you're interested in night game I highly recommend trying it.

As for staying in character, aquaman is incredibly dull and I can't think of anything that stands out other than his bad ass look, I was just on auto pilot for this. I stayed in character for Jack Sparrow last year, I wrote an LR for it. I used the character later on with this one joking about sea horses but this was more themed humour.

Sticking to the role play is really fun when it works, if she's losing interest you've potentially over gamed and it's time to reign it in. The key is they're comfortable and interested, if you're doing it for self amusement it'll give you more room to manoeuvre, if you go to far you can just laugh and they'll realise you weren't being serious.

I thought the car may have backfired when the devil was overly impressed, it can get you categorised as a boyfriend. This girls friends think I'm attractive, cool, they like me and impressed with my car, she'd look great if she could get me, this usually slows down the seduction. From experience it's best to ignore it or downplay it. I just said thanks and changed topics, when the angel said you do have a really nice car I said thanks and kept the physical touch on her leg which seemed to bypass this

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice lay, Flux. Smoothly handled throughout with the preselection + social proof.

The costume really pulled through a lot too. I will say... adding an amazing costume to otherwise good game is a big plus on Halloween.

It's a nice creativity flex, it peacocks you, and like you saw it gets social proof going all at once.

Physical Fractionation
I head of to the angels place and pull up outside, we talk for a little bit about the night and the music we both like, she thanks me for the lift and kisses my cheek which I pull her back in and we make out. I keep escalating tugging on her clothes pulling her in tight, she stops for a breather while I fractionate back to talking before we escalate again. This happens another time, she stops again and looks deep in thought and tells me she has to go. I say that’s cool, I'll walk you to the door. She says okay with a smile and sheepishly looks to the ground before getting out the car.

We walk to her door holding hands where we make out again, being very physical with her. I fractionate between very physical and very gentle touches when she tried to slow it down. I didn't say anything and just looked at her while touching her with the tension growing, she gave me a quick kiss, opened the door and we went inside. She didn't see Atlantis that night but I definitely took her to heaven

Well handled here. This was a crucial moment.

Start trying to convince her or overcome objections when she says she has to go and it all goes up in smoke.

Instead, just go with her... walk her to the door, make out again, fractionate it, wait for her to open the door, walk in, done deal.

Nice, happy Halloween!

Chase

>