FU  Pulled from date to apartment, makeout + finger, no lay

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
Date from Tinder. Meet up at 8:20Pm, spent about 2 hours at a bubble tea place.

Tried using the 8 orgasms routine, i mentioned 5 of them, the girl's responses weren't as enthusiastic as I expected. She kinda talked like she knew everything already.

Talked about traveling and how I like experiencing other's cultures, especially south america because they are so open and confident about their sexuality.

We leave the place and I say I have a bunch of white claws left at my place and she can help me finish some.

I spend WAYYY too much time not escalating again. By the time I kiss her its like 1:30 AM. Yes, I have issues taking too long to physically escalate o_O

We're in bed making out and I finger her but she starts telling me she doesn't want to have sex cause ONS blah blah blah. I kind of just keep fingering her, she hasnt physically stopped me yet, and making out, while talking to her and getting her to admit it feels good. I then pull back and we just chat for 30 minutes. My fingers smell from her vag which kind of turned me off.

I try escalating again but then after making out a bit shes like I'm tired, and she uses the bathroom, we chat a bit and she leaves.

Besides escalating faster, what else could I have done? At this point once I get LMR its like I don't even want to try anymore because I feel like I fucked up way before and would rather solve that issue so I dont get LMR in the first place.

>