Putting on condom smoothly

MelbourneBounce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys.

I'm a virgin and had a girl naked in my bed the other night. I really struggled to put the condom on in any sort of smooth way. There was a lot of last minute resistance going on so it wasn't a sure thing.

My first mistake was leaving them on the other side of the room instead of beside my bed. But how do you put it on almost without her noticing or in a smooth way that it isn't completely obvious.

Really have no idea so any advice would be very helpful

Cheers!

MelbourneBounce

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
MB,

I would buy a few condoms and practice slipping them on by yourself a few times until you get the hang of it and can do it easily. If you can do it with one hand, then that's even better because you can use the other hand to keep stimulating her. Make sure the little "bubble" at the top is pointing upwards (this is how I make sure it's facing the right way), and you should be able to just "roll" it down over your shaft if you have it on correctly.

Once you get good at this, one technique you can use is to tear the wrapper open the night you have a date, but don't take out the condom. Instead, hide it under a pillow (a bit risky) or under your bed. Then, find a way to stimulate her where you can grab the condom and quickly slip it on -- it shouldn't be too difficult to do if you've already opened the wrapper. If she's in the heat of the moment, most of the time she won't even notice or care.

- Franco

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've not a lot of experience with non-relationship sex (a couple very long relationships), but this confuses me a bit - is the goal here "whoa, he magically has a condom on now and I didn't see!"? I'd think that a girl who's going to sleep with you is going to *want to know* that I'm wearing one before there's any actual attempt at penetration (and I'm ridiculously paranoid in that respect, so I'm always covered). I know the goal is to put it on "smoothly" - but I guess with Franco's post my question is what the balance should be. In my few personal datapoints I've actually bungled it well enough that I needed to do a "shit, gotta stop for a sec and go into other room and get one" but I guess they were hooked enough it didn't matter.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
luego,

but this confuses me a bit - is the goal here "whoa, he magically has a condom on now and I didn't see!"?

but I guess they were hooked enough it didn't matter.

I think you clarified your own confusion here. =)

In the heat of the moment, a girl will tend to either not notice or not care. But that's why it's important to not make putting it on some big deal. As a matter of fact, I never like to say, "hold on, let me get a condom" because it takes the girl out of her emotionally, sexually aroused state and starts getting her to think logically about what's going to happen. She might think, "oh shit, a condom... this is going toward sex. Do I REALLY want to do this? Maybe I should protest."

...and all of a sudden, the mood is gone, and she gives you resistance. All-in-all, you want to make the condom part as seamless as possible. The more it gets in the way of the mood, the more likely she is to re-think what's going on and decide that sex isn't the best course of action at this point.

- Franco

MelbourneBounce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Franco. That's very helpful! You described exactly what happened. When I put it on she started to say it was too soon.

Leugo-
The goal is to be able to put it on without spoiling the mood while I take a break to fumble around while I . Franco answered my question- I was confused how to keep stimulating her when doing it. Didn't realise you could put in on with one hand.

Appreciate it!

>