FR  QCM Mall Game 12/1/19

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sets: 5
Phone#s: 3

Was running a few errands this afternoon and decided to hit the mall near my house to grab a few numbers while Im out. It was pretty chilly here in NY and actually snowed, but this reminded me of this Jim Rohn story of two salesman on a rainy day. One decides to stay in, other decides to go out door to door. The point was: Its your attitude that ultimately determines your success and the salesman who went out in the rain obviously made more money. Also finally starting to see how game and sales are so related: you gather leads or clients (get numbers) and work on them (take girls on dates) and hopefully you get the deal (fuck/close)

Set #1: Seated mixed set: 3 girls 2 Israeli, 1 Lebanese chick

Grabbed a quick fruit smoothie to boost my energy and approached indirect. I never go direct and say some shit like “hey i thought you were cute/beautiful”, even tho it can work, it just sounds so cringey or lame to me

Opener: i like ur shirt, did you get that from Motherhood Maternity (Store that sells clothes specifically for moms) She laughs as she looks like shes 18-19 and although shes a bit shy at first very compliant. She tells me where she bought it from. I proceed to compliment her about her accent and tell her its cute how she pronounces certain words. She lives in Lower Manhattan studying at Hunter to be a nurse. I jokingly say she reminds me of Mia Khalifa with her glasses (plus the fact that shes Lebanese). She laughs bc she actually knows who that is. Couldn’t sexualize too much bc she was with her friends. We had a great conversation abobut she said she had a BF and I answer her objection with: cool we can still be friends. Lets have “study” date at Upper East Cafe (cafe near Hunter). Grabbed her number, and suggested we hangout sometime

Set #2: Moving set with group of 4 (1 White, 2 Latinas, and black baddie with a nice ass and belly ring)

Usually I hate moving sets but these ones were walking very slowly so I thought i had a shot. Open with: “Look at me” (song reference) with a smile and make a comment bout XXXTentacion (R.I.P) bc she was wearing his hoodie. Although she got the joke and we talk bout her favorite songs, the conversation didnt lead anywhere as she was not compliant and was looking at her phone most of the time. I ask them why theyre walking so fast (they werent) and joke about isnt it too cold to be wearing a crop top but unfortunately it didnt lighten the mood. Didnt even ask for her number bc I could feel her disinterest. Whatever. Moving on

Set #3 Dior Girl

This one actually approached me as she was one of those workers passing out samples for the Dior mens cologne. I thanked her and one of few times went direct said: if I wore this, would you go on a date with me? She laughed and said sure. I see instant attraction in her eyes and start asking: where shes from, where she lives, school and if she likes her job. She said its pretty hard approaching strangers (trust me I would know haha) and I try to empathize with her telling her I used to do door to door sales (I actually did). This girl is into health and wellness and I capitalize by asking her if shes down to grab a smoothie at Baar (Chinese owned juice bar in the mall) when shes free and she says yes. She also lives in Queens near the mall so this is perfect. Get her number and set up plans later this week

Set #4 Latina Milf with daughter

Approached a mom with her daughter. Opener: does she (her daughter) model for Barbizon (Child modeling agency in the mall that actually approaches parents with girls aged 6-12 and tries to get them to sign up for dancing/acting classes)

She laughs and shakes her head and we to talk about her daughter. Ask her how old she is and I tell her how much she looks just like her mother and then ask her if shes done any modeling herself. Conversation flows pretty smooth and eventually I ask for her number. She laughs and shows me her wedding ring. I try the we could just be friends line but she politely declines and tells me to have a nice day

Set #5 Seated Chinese girl

Opener was what type of crepe shes getting the from this Chinese themed dessert shop called Mango Mango. Girl was super receptive. Asked how her thanksgiving was and what she was up to. She was going Christmas shopping with some friends. She couldnt speak English very well, but I could tell she was attracted as whenever the conversation dropped off, she kept asking me questions. Grabbed her number and suggested we watch a movie sometime bc she doesnt drink.

Overall glad I went out. I know its all a numbers game and theres so much you cant control. Will keep updates on the 3 girls

Last edited:

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Read your report carefully and count 2 number closes. :) More feedback in Grand Pooba's topic - as much as it concerns you, but I don't know.

Last edited:

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Read your report carefully and count 2 number closes. :) More feedback in Grand Pooba's topic - as much as it concerns you, but I don't know.

Thanks for pointing that out, forgot to add I did grab her number but mainly under a platonic frame. Who knows maybe she can introduce me to some of her friends or be a wingwoman

>