FR++  "Quite a connection" but still resistance

Wassupmypeepz

Space Monkey
space monkey
This field report will be mainly about the date itself and not the cold approach however some details might help to add context:
Short story is I approached her and showed my intentions but she said she was "talking" to someone and I obviously don't care and insist that if it's not exclusive no harm no foul. Her friend comes and she enjoys the conversation and jokes around and we get into a discussion and we discuss male and female dynamics (I actually talk about a lot of shit on this site here) and her friend is clearly cool with me and remarks "We should totally be friends" and I agree. Then they meet one of my buddies and eventually we form a group chat together. If more specifics are needed please don't hesitate to ask for them.
If information like that is needed then I will gladly provide it if asked. However, I really would like to focus on the date itself as I ran into a problem that I've run into constantly and cannot seem to crack no matter how much I try (granted I do have little experience)
However, I would like to acknowledge a very large portion of improvement on my end that I noticed here before I begin. Previously on my last FR I complained that I was being seen as a player and that didn't appear to be the case here which is great but was apparently not the solution to my problem of resistance when I attempt to move fast.
Anyway onto the Field Report
The Date
I told her to meet me at a Jamba Juice that was 30 minutes away from where both of us live and either hers or my car is the only way I could pull (Pulling home is literally impossible for me due to my parents not allowing that and that I live about 30 minutes away from the nearest date area at my house). She texts me at around 9:40 that she would be late because she had to drop her dad off somewhere and that she'll be there about fifteen minutes after 10. I tell her that's fine and to text me when she gets here. Well, it took her forty minutes after 10 to arrive. I get out and greet her and she apologizes and I say "No problem, but since you're late you gotta pick up the drinks this time" and she agrees.
We walk into Jamba Juice and then decide that we don't really wanna go there and she suggests we just go to Starbucks and I say sure so we start walking there. I start using a bit of incidental contact by brushing against her shoulder and occasionally put my hand on her shoulder when I would joke around with her. She seemed pretty receptive about it which i liked. We walk into Starbucks and we order and we talk a little about her soccer she plays and how she sucks but does it just to have fun. We get our drinks and I recommend that we walk around and we do. Here I deep dive her a bit and use a bit of chase frames. I cannot recall specifics but I made a joke about how she "just wants to take me home quickly" but that I'm just not that kind of guy and she laughs and goes along with it. I also use a lot of sexual frames as well. I'm really just naturally being quirky here and getting to know her. Eventually we stop by some stairs and just sit down and again I discuss some personal things like how she met her friend, when she knew what she wanted to major in, etc. and she asks me similar questions which I gauge as decent interest which is great.
I eventually make a move where i tell her to sit on my lap and she resists but then eventually gives in and gets comfortable there. And then we just have a discussion there while I have my hands on her slim ass body and we continue to discuss. I then move again and we sit down again and i put my arms around her and everytime I would she would press her body against mine so I knew that she was okay with it. Then i get up and pull her by her arms and put my hands around her waist. And we just lock eyes for a bit and she laughs a little nervously and i lean in for the kiss but she turns away and says "I don't even know you" and that "she's not that type of girl" while we're still standing like that. Then she starts asking random questions like "What brand is your hat?" and eventually she starts talking about her favorite artists and I tell her "Kiss me and you might find out what mine are" and she says "I'll just go first" and she does.
I then move to a wall to lean against and put her ass on my semi-hard penis at this point. And she scrolls through music that she's liking and as we're talking i slowly move my hands closer to her vagina and then i also slowly move toward her ass where eventually it settles. Once again no resistance to it.
I eventually tell her to turn around but she says no to that because I asked her. But I just keep talking to her knowing that eventually she will turn around. And of course she does and once again i grab onto her waist and pull her close to me and go for the kiss. She leans back slightly again but i just continue to creep closer and she doesn't continue leaning back and eventually it happens, Then she says "So tell me about those artists" and I do. Then since the topic was on music i ask if she wants to go to her car and she says sure. At the stoplight i grab her and pull her into me for another kiss and she comments "You're so grabby" (something i get a lot but I'm really not sure how to work on that. Calibration maybe?) and I say "Is that a bad thing?" and she simply responds "It's a thing" and then we walk to her car. I get in the back but she gets into the front and I cannot for the LIFE of me get her to move to the back. So I suggest that we play a game of rock, paper, scissors to see whether it's front or back and I fucking lose so I move to the front (not sure how to deal with this if she doesn't want to go in the back. This also happens a lot). And we chill and I ask her more about her business she wants to run someday and we just share music. I'm not sure how to read her body language while in the car. She's slanted back leaning against the door but her body is facing me so in order to kiss her I had to lean over which I do and i go for the kiss again and she says:
Her: Can't we just chill?
Me: What do you mean? We are chilling
Her: No i mean just chill and that's it
Me: Why not both? You're chill
Her: It's just that I feel guilty because of the other guy who I've been talking to way longer and I've only known you like a week.
Me: You're just talking to him right? So who cares? Have you done stuff with him?
Her: Yeah
Me: So I really am not seeing why you feel bad here
Her: So this is how you are with your relationships
Me: What do you mean?
Her: You just go for it when there's something there
Me; Yeah. I think most people would do that but society is like "Don't!" but that's another topic. You're not like that?
Her: I don't know. I just feel like I should know you. Although there is quite a connection here.
Eventually it gets hot af inside the car and she says she has to start getting ready to go to work and I say "Sure but you have to try Juice It Up first. I'll get this since you got the Starbucks". We go and i get her my favorite flavor.
Then i say "When we meeting again?" and she gives a dodgy answer like "We'll see. I have to think about it." Then we get back to her car and I lean against it and once again put my arms around her waist and pull her closer and grab her ass again and then I compliment it. Eventually she kisses me and then says she gotta go. So i say i'll text her and we'll probably do next Friday again.
Takeaways/Frustrations:
1. I feel I was much more calibrated. I didn't receive any truly difficult resistance when I got physical and I took it step by step.
2. I tried to not be in my head as much. And it did help. I actually remember details about this girl and I feel a bit more connected with her. And given her comment I think she felt the same way.
3. I really am not sure how to handle that car situation.
4. I feel I maybe chased too hard. But I'm not sure how to find that balance. Perhaps I just need to get better at reading their buying temperature for the kiss or whatever I want to go for. I would like some input on this to truly understand. It's probably my biggest sticking point at this stage in my seduction career.
5. Physicality was great
6. EVERY kiss she gave me seemed to be a bit light. And I honestly am not sure what to make of this. Very curious. Something I would like to know about.
Questions:
1. How can I get past the resistance? Is it because of a lack of attraction or a lack of comfort? Or is it wholly because of the situation with the other guy?
2. What is the fine line between persisting for the kiss and when it becomes too try-hard and becomes "chasing?" Is it even important to get the kiss before going to the pull location?
3. Good text to send her after? Not sure if I should be a little distant or be super comfort building?
Anyway I just wanna acknowledge my own personal improvement as I couldn't have imagined myself doing something this decently just a little over two months ago.
Signing off, Peepz

>