Rapport tactics, ASSUMING

Altimeter

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've started making assumptions of women rather than to ask questions which in my opinion can be needy.

So an assumption I usually make is usually about their childhood such as,

I bet you were a really naughty girl in school but not the loud kind, the sinister, quiet and evil type
like when you broke something you'd blame the other kids and get away from the evidence

which usually ends with some girls completely denying it or agreeing with it. Personally I like denials better since girls make an effort like NOO WAAAY I WAS THE QUIET AND KIND ONE etc.

You learn something about them, get away with it while slightly challenging, continuing from there on and making girls open up to you makes them comfortable.
This lowers their masks and defenses and can't act like themselves, women love opening up (no pun intended ;> )

You're cleared for take off, good luck gents,
mirage3_09.jpg

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Altimeter,

Good tip, although I wouldn't generally call questions needy. I think the issue with questions is that it can make the interaction seem unnatural and 'interview-like'. On the other hand, if you are asking needy questions like, "Can I be your boyfriend?" it may come off as needy. A way in which assumptions may be useful is via frame setting. By saying something like, "Do you like me?" as opposed to, "I bet you like me ;)" you can effectively use assumptions as frames to which she can interpret. Also, by throwing in assumptions, you get the answers you want and if done well, can come off very natural! I personally like to mix up questions with assumptions, although using assumptions in your interactions is definitely something to take note of! I think assumptions are a bit more ballsy and will throw the girl off a bit in a sense, because she's used to answering the same old surface questions, but with some 'rephrasing' mixed with deep diving, you make her work/invest more ;).

Cheers,
Garrett

>