Referral game one of the easiest way to get laid

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First, What does it mean to get a referral?

noun. The definition of a referral is the act of telling someone about the positive features of a person or a business, or the person who is being referred. An example of a referral is telling someone why a certain person or business would be a good relationship for them to consider.

This weekend i got a gorgeous girl, 15 years younger than me, during covid 19.... 2 weeks ago i would have gotten another the same way, but i was busy with the main, so i could not make it...

couple of months back i got another one.... All of them from the same girl that i banged (a girl that i banged that dated my former wing for 5 years)....

So, my point is that this is recently (even with covid) field tested.... So how does it work, what are the pros, the negatives etc...

So let me start as always expressing my disgusts with the red pillers and the idea that you can not have "female friends", though i agree with them in the context that if you are with a girl and she does not like you and she goes "lets just be friends" and then she is dumping on you about guys she dates and that to tell them to "no we can't be friends" is better than being an emotional tampon with onitis... But, how many of us here fall into that scenario plus, there are millions of ways to get out of the friend zone(seducers never really get friend zone anyways). However, in my case is not that type of "friend zone" per se, these are girls that i banged and for whatever reason, it is just a "just happened" one time thing, and we are STILL FRIENDS, cause for us it should not be a big deal to bang girls and they see us we girls and we see them and hook them up with guys.... I also don't even have a problem with having female friends in whatever scenario, as long as you have boundaries and they are not using you.

So, this is how I have done it (so far is one girl that has supplied me with already almost 5 girls, 1 i could not go to being with a main, the other i passed of to my wing primo). Now i did not even come out or claim this, she is the one that came out and taught me all this(by me observing her doing it)...

So how it happens:

-So these are popular party girls. In my latest case, she has all type of female friends super young to older. She is one of this older girls that is still single, and hangs out or have younger female friends... Plus she has a son from generation z. So constantly parties and all type of girls for whatever reason (usually, girls that got broken up, straight women cheating on husband with lesbian women lol, younger girls running form home, young people that want to crash and drink and listen to loud music and party, young musicians and the friends etc.... etc... etc...) my point is all type of women come to her house.....

^ so here is were my dance floor game and my ability to get in clubs help (but is irrelevant to the post as i will explain later but i am talking about my case).... So often the women want to go to clubs/bars and do not know were to go, so "lets call diesel he knows" or fun at the party "lets call diesel to show us some dance moves" at this point she explain i am this party, cool, fun, dancer that know were the party and clubs are and can get them in FREE...... at this point she shows some of my pics, some of her personal snap chat of snaps of me dancing etc.... At this point some of the girls find me attractive.

- second scenario a girl is talking to her how sad she is, typically due to dudes problems or dry spells.... Cause a lot of girls open up to this girl..... So i am the "medicine man" so, oh i know this dude, he will make you feel better, diesel here are his pics... She show my pics, they say i am hot, at this point she text me, sends me a picture of the girl, and tells me "diesel she thinks you are hot" at this point i complement her pics, even if she is not my type, but if she is not my type i find an excuse no to make it... Cause if i say "nah i pass" i probably fuck my future referrals, get me guys.... (can be the ugliest girl in the world, you need to help her save face so the referrals keep coming).....

- So the next step, is either i go to their house, or they come pick me up, or we go out together...

^ the girl are so green that the seduction for some reason is minimal, they are super compliant, and my job is not to fuck it up at this point....

Cons.-

- I don't know why this happens but, fuck my life, every time no matter what happens, after the seduction is complete and the girl is into me, never fails, i will get tons of drama from the girl that hook me up... (is such a weird thing, is like a weird jealousy that comes up, every fucking time, i am used to it now)....

- ^ when this happens the girl goes into worrying she is offending the girl that hook us up, so i have to handle all of this (is a bit annoying but i just deal with it, covering objections, keeping calm, and doing take aways "is fine we don't have to do anything is cool, drop me off home" ...

-in a lot of the cases there are super vulnerable girls (this make me questions the seductions, cause the hooker upper things they are down to fuck, to then be wrong and being vulnerable girls in a weird emotional sensitive pms on steroids type stage state.).... And as much as a scumbag i can be, i never want to hurt anybodies feelings and shit....

- ^ if she goes south after the bang, you can jeopardize the friendship with hooker upper and possible future referrals from the host.

Anyways, this has to be one of the easiest of easiest games ever, and another thing to try with covid restrictions...... Now how would i get started if i have to do it from 0,

Girls that are friend i would ask them if they know any girl that they think i would match with....

i would ask for pictures and i would tell her to please tell the girl if the picture is hot about me and show her my pics....

- then i would hang out involving her or ask for her number and go from there....

here is a recent sample:

Hi hb! This is Diesel (My fake name and the nickname is really Latin Diesel), referrer girl told me about you and we were trying to meet last week in person (but we could never get it right, lol, see me and you are busy and flakey ha!).... She really thinks we should talk, cause according to her we have a lots in common (she did mention bits and pieces and is kind of true)...So I am taking the initiative...

>