LR 
Rise of the Pocho

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Life goes through ups and downs. Some days you feel on top of the world, with everything external going your way. And then the universe can come and slaps you with a pest problem that steals 3 weeks of your life.

And such a thing happened to me. I had to put all of my wardrobe in storage, seal away most things in my apartment in plastic bags. It sucked.

But... tough times breed resilience. I wish I could say I was resilient through it all, but I did get depressed, and let myself go, eating unhealthy, masturbating. Eventually, I realized just how useless it was to sit and do nothing, and I decided to get back out, and since the pests were dealt with, try to bring girls home again.

And so I left on Monday evening to go and approach. It was my second day of daygame in almost 3 weeks. I had spent the previous week prepping myself, detoxxing myself, and purchasing the necessary wardrobe pieces to look good enough to approach.

I was wearing a light blue henley, straight fitting jeans too loose around the waist, and only fitting because of a belt, and some nice zip-up chelseas.

I did some approaches, warming up, without any hooks. Eventually I reach my usual park, and as I walk around looking for girls who seem open, I see one girl sitting on a bench. She looks a little older, and isn't the most attractive girl I've seen, though she is pretty enough. I decide to do a lap around to see if there's anyone I find more attractive first. I don't see anyone, so I circle back around, and find the girl taking pictures of a local landmark. A tourist, perfect.

I sit on a bench nearby, looking at my phone, trying to think of a good way to approach. I see the girl walking away, and I follow. As I walk past her, she turns around starts taking pictures again. I stop, and turn talking to her over my shoulder, facing the same direction as her.

Me: Hey... I see you taking some pictures... are you from out of town?
Her: Yeah I am!
Me: I could tell... it's so refreshing to see someone looking around at their surroundings, really paying attention to the things... and the people that are around them

From here, she immediately hooks. However, this wasn't a very smooth approach. The issue with my approach was that I didn't let her notice me first. The opener itself was itself indirect, using a truism of what she was doing to pace her reality, but a better approach would have been to walk next to her and open over the shoulder:

Me: Hey, I've realized something fascinating... Have you ever noticed, when you're traveling somewhere new, taking pictures, and being really present in the moment... how much more you pay attention to the things... and the people that cross your path? Compared to when you're at home

The above would give her a chance to notice me before I turn to look at her, and would use interest bait to make a more charming approach.

I got lucky in that this didn't cause any issues for me. Since she was a tourist, visiting from Mexico, she was already in a more open state, more excited and willing to meet someone.

I build a little bit of rapport, and as I begin to deep dive, I suggest we continue the conversation over a coffee. She's down, so I lead, walking with determination towards a coffee shop I know nearby. The walk over has some basic SOTs, specifically talking about some of the joys of traveling, and meeting new people and having adventures and building connections with new people. On the walk she also guesses my age, and I just let her know that I am younger than her. I think this girl was in her mid 30s. Luckily, my ability to build social frame and emotional comfort caused the age gap to not matter. Also, since she was a tourist leaving in a few days, I'm sure that also played a part.

I also like how I described the experience of being on a beach, describing it using multiple different sensory experiences. How the sounds of the waves crashing to shore, and the seagulls and wind combining, along with the smell of the sea, and the feel of the cool ocean and warm sun against the skin (props to Bacchus for this tip). It does greatly improve the description of the verbal, transporting her to imagine herself on a beach.

We eventually reach, and I buy us both some drinks.

Inside the coffee shop, we sit next to each other, not touching, but not distant either. Every once in a while, she will touch me on the arm. I talk with her about traveling, going deep into the SOT. I play the imagine game, and also start playing around with some pregnant pauses. I use this to emphasize how liberated it can be when you're away from all the judgmental people. She's fully hooked when I discuss this, calling me poetic for my descriptions. I can also tell in her eyes how much this discussion is stimulating her, and also feel the sexual tension grow. Then I ask her to describe to me the joys of traveling, and she builds the SOT out herself (after she says she could never describe the experience the way I could, I tell her to explain it to me in Spanish, since I can understand). Talking about how traveling, I see her become more and more animated, as she describes how traveling alone allows you to truly find yourself, and become a person you want to be but can't at home. Lots of really good, spontaneity, non-judgmental, and adventurous frames get set here.

Along the way, I think I may have been too cocky-funny. Not good, and is something I need to turn off. It's okay to be funny, but it felt tryhard in the moment.

Unfortunately, she's staying with friends and needs to go to meet them since it's a 3 hour journey. She suggests we meet the next day in the evening. I tell her I'm not sure what my schedule is and we trade numbers and play it by ear. I tell her if we meet, that I'll make her some amazing drinks. I walk her to the train, and before she leaves, I pull her in for a brief make out. This was risky, and could have caused negative effects. The reason I went for it was mainly because... I needed to prove to myself that I could.

I end up being free the next day and message her telling her to meet me at a liquor store, and we'll buy some stuff and go mix our own drinks. She agrees, so the date is set to immediately be at my apartment.

We end up meeting, and she's 45 minutes late. We talk for about an hour, while she asks me a lot of questions about myself. I answer, and get her to sit next to me while building some social frame here. Soon, her head is resting on my lap, and my hand is caressing her boobs as we sit and talk. At some point, she asks one more question, and I just laugh and pull her close and start making out hard. She gives no resistance and starts making out hard back. My hands easily go underneath her dress, and we start making out harder.

I let this go for a while, pulling off her dress on my couch, before suggesting we move to the bed so that I don't fall off. She hesitantly agrees, though she tells me, "she can't". I say it's just moving to be more comfortable so we can kiss.

We continue making out, and I remove her bra, my shirt, and my jeans. She says she can't have sex, even though she really wants to, because she's on her period. I tell her I don't really care about that, and that it just makes the sex more wet. But she's still uncomfortable with the idea, because she feels that it isn't clean. I express that I only want her to do what she's comfortable with, and that I'm totally fine getting a towel.

Eventually, we start dry humping, and she's getting really into it. I can tell how wet she is from her moans, and from her body shakes. I tell her this, and start dry humping harder. She tells me to stop having this effect on her, and I just say nothing, and keep making out, and dry humping. Eventually she asks if I have a condom, and we have sex.

I don't end up cumming though, but I spend some time pillow talking with her. She calls me a pocho because I routinely switch between talking in spanish and talking in english. She's really happy about having met me, and is really happy with how the night went. Eventually she needs to leave to make her 3 hour commute, and I walk her to the nearest train station, staying up and texting here to make sure she gets home safe. She loves this, and I think it really cements the positive, post sex feelings.

Overall, it felt very simple and without issues. The only true issue I experienced was navigating around the period issue, which mainly involved understanding why she was uncomfortable with it, and then explaining how it shouldn't be an issue. And then just ramping up the arousal.

Besides that, the actual approach was very rusty, and I fell back to some bad habits at a couple of points (specifically going a little cocky-funny). However, the combination of really emotionally stimulating her, her being a traveler in town for a few days, and a good amount of sexual tension and social frame were enough to overcome the negatives.

Verbally, outside of the approach, I was really good, great use of adjectives, weasel phrases, and some trance words (though not as necessary here). I was playing around with some embedded commands, but those are still not very natural for me.

>