School, State, Introspection

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m an 18 year old who’s been reading here off and on for some years now. For lack of better words i’ve been doing alot of introspection for the past couple of days due to being stuck in the house (sick with flu) in which i’ve battled thought loops some being positive some negative. Girls and seduction have always been a psychological necessity to me and sometimes sub consciously when I’m not getting action or attention from women it hinders my self esteem i’ve noticed. This propelled me at a young age the youngest I remember being 11 years old to learn how to seduce girls in school. I was a very sexual kid. It’s become an obsession so I was curious on whether or not anyone else has this phenomenon where seduction takes a giant chunk of their mental space. I can’t tell if its a good thing or bad thing because I truly do desire to have an inordinate amount of women in my life. I blame this partly on my vanity since my family has always placed a giant deal on my looks and how girls “ have to love me “. Well as we all know looks may open doors but they certainly won’t have women jumping in your lap so that may attribute to my obsession with learning pickup as well. All in all I have to laugh at myself because although my success rate is high I still doubt myself and obsess over learning as much as I can.

Also on a lighter note I return to highschool in person next week and I really really really want to sleep with as many girls as possible before I graduate. Any tips on achieving this? Alot of girls are really attracted to me passively so i’ve heard. Any great game I can use to pile up notches in a short time frame? I’m open to any thoughts and advice.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your question is very general and the answer you really want depends on where you see your problems right now. If you approach a stranger on the street right now, how long are you able to take the interaction?
1. Are you able to get her attention?
2. Are you able to get her immersed in the interaction?
3. Are you able to isolate her?
4. Are you able to escalate the vibe?
5. Are you able to take her home?
6. Are you able to have sex with her?

Depending on where you lose the biggest amount of girls, is the area you have to work on.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey there DML thanks for the feedback. After re-reading what I wrote in correspondence to your reply I can see the vagueness of my second question. As for my methods in pulling new women my process is pretty solid in all humbleness. My most recent lay was a cashier I met while hanging out with a group of friends. I didn’t really consider it as having social proof because the guys wouldn’t exactly be dubbed cool but they’re basically family to me so I don’t mind hanging with them even though it can be detrimental to my perceived value. I could tell she was really attracted to me and it was all a matter of isolating myself from the group, giving her a few compliments with sexual intent, grabbing her number, and leaving short after. We texted for maybe a day then I went back and fucked her on break in my car. Simple enough right? It’s difficult for me to follow a traditional seduction process as I don’t live alone and neither do most of the girls id be sleeping with (16-20 range). I guess to make my question as concise as possible how would you recommend I translate this to girls at school? Should I game the same way I do to sleep with random strangers? I want a process I can use to rack up lays in a short amount of time, I feel like this is possible since there is so much concentrated attraction in these environments. Ya know. Thanks for the feedback again

>