Seducing girls with big breasts

MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was thinking about that.

I like every other man like breasts but I've never slept with/dated a girl that had like a big C cup or D cup or bigger.

One of my best friends(she is a girl) has really big natural breasts - DD and she lets me look at them and touch/squeze/play with them when I want. Last summer it was really interesting since I was with 5 other girls at the sea side for 2 weeks and we lived in one suite and they were really open about walking around naked, cause they were girls and not shy since we all knew each other for like 6-7 years and were really good friends.
So I got to see them naked all the time and play with that girls DD breasts, but I couldn't sleep with any of them cause as I said I was like their big brother.. but they helped a lot to get me laid so I can't complain.

Back to my question. I'd want to know is there any subtle differences in approaching and seducing a girl that has big breasts.

Like:

- do you not look at all at her breasts and pretend that you don't notice them
- do you pretend that you don't like big breasts
- spend more time deep diving and getting to know her, convince her that you like her as a person, more so that you do with other girls
- something else??

Cause if I put myself in her shoes. - All her life every single guy (and probably most girls) stare at her chest. Make comments about her big breasts.
And she's used to getting that kind of attention from every single guy.

So that's why I think it's really important to not look at her chest and not bring it up. Almost like you never even noticed she has big breasts or like it's not a big deal at all. This will make you stand out from every other guy she's ever met and make you that more attractive in her eyes.

And second she might thing that guys are only interested in her breasts so she is more sceptical towards you, and you must build more raport/comfort and deep dive harder.

SO the question is what are the subtle tweaks you need to make when you approach a girl that has big breasts??

Those are my thoughts.

And I'd love to hear your experiences and your thoughts about the matter!

A

Anonymous

You're thinking too much. Every girl is going to be different, but the mindset is still the same: be sexy.

You could replace "big breasts" with "beautiful face" or "long legs", etc, and it wouldn't matter. You talk to a woman like any other woman you'd find attractive.

I would, however, avoid blatantly and clumsily staring at her breasts. Rather, your eyes should be focused on hers. You don't make her feel sexy by staring at her chest. You do it through eye contact, just like any other woman.

I wouldn't try to avoid it, but I wouldn't exactly be fixated on any particular physical feature of hers, for that matter. You can qualify her on her looks, but it's usually not as powerful or unique (women are always getting noticed/complimented/commented on for their physical beauty). Don't treat this girl any different. What you're doing is putting her on a pedestal, fetishizing her into an object (and not in a good way). You're creating a distance between yourself and her, instead of creating a sense of 'we', or 'us'.

If a girl provokes you on the subject, you want to be very nonchalant and matter of fact about it. Your vibe and your tone is really key here. It's all about investment. Lower investment on your part, maintain a chilled vibe. Don't get excited, or act like typical guys who get all schoolgirl giggly and flustered around attractive women. Remember, to quote Chase, "girls are silly and cute."

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
MisterX,

J.J. offers great advice as well; especially his last quip about girls being silly and cute. Alas, I finished writing this before I saw him post, and it would be a shame to waste it.

Back to my question. I'd want to know is there any subtle differences in approaching and seducing a girl that has big breasts.

Like:

- do you not look at all at her breasts and pretend that you don't notice them
- do you pretend that you don't like big breasts
- spend more time deep diving and getting to know her, convince her that you like her as a person, more so that you do with other girls
- something else??

There isn't much that I do differently when approaching women with big breasts. And I wouldn't suggest that anyone else do anything differently.

The first point you make is a good one, and I suggest that all males take a look at each woman's whole body whenever looks are given to it. Quick darting glances show a lack of control. Pretending to not notice her body, however, isn't a route I would suggest you take; it shows a fear of being caught looking at her body.

The second point is irrelevant; to like something and pretend you don't like it is a sign of fear of being known to like something.

The third point seems a bit too much like you're trying, simply because of her breast size. Take a normal amount of time with deep diving and getting to know her.

So, as you can see, you'd treat these girls exactly the same as others. I never really paid much attention to cup sizes; if they were there, they were there. The first girl that I ever picked up ended up having double D breasts while being in shape. It was fun to hear that after you slept with her. If something comes up with her boobs in the conversation, do not fixate or shy away from it. Just simply let it be and/or cut the thread off at any available point.

And second she might thing that guys are only interested in her breasts so she is more sceptical towards you, and you must build more raport/comfort and deep dive harder.

One last thing, I know this line of thought makes logical sense, but the truth is, there are more guys out there that would be intimidated by their big breasts. These are the nice guys, which far outweigh bad boys who would simply talk about them as they chose. Also, different girls require different levels of rapport to feel comfortable, and different levels of deep diving to feel a connection. Not ever girl is going to react in the same way to the same sequence of events, which is what makes pickup exciting and fun to learn.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
J.J. and Ross are on the money; you mainly want to treat them like any other girl.

Usually, you want to avoid looking at their breasts (your eyes might want to go there naturally) and you definitely want to avoid acting any different. They tend to be very sensitive to this. I've had girls I've been out with get catcalls from guys - I had a pickup truck filled with college guys stop to tell a girl of mine that her "tits are MASSIVE!" in Southern California, then drive off. All you can do if this happens is act like "whatever... I'm just glad they didn't say anything about my massive cock." Anything else looks like you think the same way and are trying to cover it up by acting overly offended ("How could they SAY that... it's INTOLERABLE!!").

Thin girls with big natural breasts tend to be more conservative, mainly because they get hit on so aggressively and have been a magnet for sexual attention since they were young. Their breasts function the same as a really naturally beautiful face - they have higher mating value, and thus demand more from suitors (and behave more cautiously with men).

Conversely, girls with large implants tend to be flashy - they feel insecure not having naturally large breasts, and once they get their "upgrade" they try to show them off as much as possible. They also tend to be significantly less conservative and more sexually open, and have lower self-esteem in general, than either women with normal breasts or women with large natural breasts.

Chase

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
J.J. and Ross are on the money; you mainly want to treat them like any other girl.

Usually, you want to avoid looking at their breasts (your eyes might want to go there naturally) and you definitely want to avoid acting any different. They tend to be very sensitive to this. I've had girls I've been out with get catcalls from guys - I had a pickup truck filled with college guys stop to tell a girl of mine that her "tits are MASSIVE!" in Southern California, then drive off. All you can do if this happens is act like "whatever... I'm just glad they didn't say anything about my massive cock." Anything else looks like you think the same way and are trying to cover it up by acting overly offended ("How could they SAY that... it's INTOLERABLE!!").

Thin girls with big natural breasts tend to be more conservative, mainly because they get hit on so aggressively and have been a magnet for sexual attention since they were young. Their breasts function the same as a really naturally beautiful face - they have higher mating value, and thus demand more from suitors (and behave more cautiously with men).

Conversely, girls with large implants tend to be flashy - they feel insecure not having naturally large breasts, and once they get their "upgrade" they try to show them off as much as possible. They also tend to be significantly less conservative and more sexually open, and have lower self-esteem in general, than either women with normal breasts or women with large natural breasts.

Chase

Spot on. Your story about Southern C. made me laugh. I know a woman who is very much like you described - thin, large breasted and conservative. Has there been anything you have learnt and applied when creating a connection with women like this? I remember you stating that when a woman looks down on you, making sexy remarks is a good idea. Likewise with woman who look up to you it is more important to create a 'us vs them' mentality. I've missed my chance with this woman yet still hold her as a valuable friend - would subtle "sexy" jokes enhance or degrade relationships like this?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Knight-

Knight said:
Spot on. Your story about Southern C. made me laugh. I know a woman who is very much like you described - thin, large breasted and conservative. Has there been anything you have learnt and applied when creating a connection with women like this?

In general, I'd say I defuse much more tension with larger breasted women than I do with smaller breasted women. Larger breasted women seem to usually be on high alert for men who are only chasing after them for their assets, and are much more guarded about this. If you can keep her laughing with minimal chase framing or sexual framing, that seems to work best. You keep the sexiness to purely nonverbal and remove the verbal element of it completely.

Knight said:
I remember you stating that when a woman looks down on you, making sexy remarks is a good idea. Likewise with woman who look up to you it is more important to create a 'us vs them' mentality. I've missed my chance with this woman yet still hold her as a valuable friend - would subtle "sexy" jokes enhance or degrade relationships like this?

Depends if she's a more conservative person or a less conservative one. If she's more conservative, unless she really trusts you and feels comfortable with you, sexy jokes will put her on edge and make her put up defenses around you.

If she's very comfortable and trusts you a good bit, you may be able to make some jokes, but her level of sensitivity dictates how close you have to be before you can do that (or, sometimes, breaching that wall can bring you much closer, too). I tease my close friends about "sensitive" things (e.g., I'll tease girlfriends about having one breast that's much larger than another, or about smacking men on the street with their giant breasts when they turn, or any short friends I have about their height, or friends with a bit of a gut about their gut), but I also compliment them on things they do well. And they tease me about my shortcomings or sensitive things and remark on things I do well as well, and I try to make it about 3:2 compliments to teases. For your closest friends, this breaks the "awkwardness barrier" - I can always tell the friends I'll have who'll last because they're comfortable making and taking teases; the ones who take themselves too seriously never last long in the close friend department (and usually, I find, don't really have ANY real close friends).

Chase

Altimeter

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tbh, I'd kinda look away from her. Like Chase said she obviously gets a lot of attention from men with possibly malicious intent and when you go up to her and just stare at her breasts it kinda leaves you out like you're option less. I mean if you were at a club and if you treated her like a friend and stared at other ladies, she would be flabbergasted seeing a guy not being all over her boobies.

Any kind of distraction could do, because as long as you look at them, she's gonna think you're just like those weird aggressive guys that hit on her and be a pest really. Even if you're a wonderful person the minute you do that you're one of them.

I'd leave her some space talk to her just be a little distracted (aloof) and then

if she asks why are you not listening to me, (shows interest, jealousy)
I'd shut up move closer to her look at her eyes her mouth her eye, slowly move in for the kiss and manhandle her like Chase says. Be dominant grab the back of her head

and of course touch touch touch till kingdom come

>