Seducing Introverted Girls

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Maybe this is a simple question, but I've noticed I do a lot better from the outset with more extroverted or high energy girls than introverted girls. Probably because I rely a lot on my conversation skills at first before using more touch later on.

For example, I went running this morning and there was a very attractive single mom running back-and-forth between two trees while watching her son. I sat down underneath one of the sets of trees and just chilled there, responding to messages on my phone. After a while of playing with her son, she began to run again and I did a situational opener asking her if she was practicing sprinting. She opened super quickly and I had to stop myself from talking at times because she was very happy to talk. We exchanged numbers (sadly, today was the last day she was here and she was busy with a family event later today... if she wasn't, she said she would've gone out with me) - so no good logistics for same-day lay; but she comes here often to meet her best friend so I told her to hit me up when she's in town.

Compare that to a girl I met the other day sunbathing while I was on my run.

She was in a very tight bikini sunbathing on the grass in the middle of the day. I went and sat beside her asking if I could join her. She said she didn't mind. We talked back and forth a bit and she did continue the conversation, asking questions about me as well. I also did get a few laughs and smiles in there - but she felt much more guarded (which I guess makes since considering she's in her bikini). She also responded to most of my deeper questions with "hmm I don't know" with a slight laugh. I teased her a bit on this and, left without clear indication of her interest, figured I'd ask for compliance and asked her if she'd like to join me for a coffee - she said she wasn't sure and I said "no worries" and then had to go (I had a previous engagement and let her know). So either she was on the fence about me, wasn't interested, really guarded, or just shy and very introverted.

Either way, there was a stark difference between the two interactions. Even looking back on previous girls, I always did better with the more extroverted ones (not saying I didn't have any success with introverts, but it was less).

So my question is: how do you guys change how you seduce based on whether a girl is more introverted (guarded) or extroverted (more open)? Especially in the initial phases of meeting the girl. Any tips/advice?

Thanks!

NBW

Randy_91

Space Monkey
space monkey
I find game does work much better on extrovert girls in general. They are as you say so much more willing to talk and therefore its easier for you to demonstrate high value and pass shit tests etc. Its just easier to run game on these types of girls in general. I really struggle when a girl gives me very little to work with and it hard to know what stage i am at etc.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for your thoughts ~ I'm going to have to test this out a bit more as I come across more introverted girls in my day-to-day.

>