Seducing through highs and lows.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys i’m pretty busy today so I want to make this short and simple.

I live in Maryland and it’s a little dreary out, humid, cloudy, etc.
I’ve noticed that this kind of weather gets me in an anti social/in my head kind of mood. Call it seasonal depression whatever. On top of this even though i’m 18 I feel my hormones get out of wack sometimes to the point I thought I might’ve been manic depressive. Some days I wake up feeling like the shit other days I feel like shit.

I’ve noticed this subconsciously affects my behavior, its literally like a doctor jeckyll and Mr. Hyde type of ordeal where I’m outgoing and risk taking and ballsy when I feel like the shit and anti social, meek, not as dominant, and just not exhibiting my attractive behaviors when I feel like shit.

I for one don’t like relying on my headspace to be attractive as its so fickle so I do things like meditation, eating healthy for the most part, taking cold showers, getting sunlight when it’s sunny, exercising, talking to girls, etc. And this is all GOOD STUFF don’t get me wrong.

But there are times when it just doesn’t work and I end up feeling anxious, self conscious, and weird all day. I try to fake it when I do feel bad but you just can’t fake what comes out of your mouth because your brain is gonna dictate what you say. This has me making simple mistakes or just not coming off as smooth as I can be.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Did you conquer it ? Any long term solutions you can suggest? If so let me know, I for one hate letting how I feel dictate my behavior.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah dude many days i feel like this. I felt a bit like this today. I have reached a point where i can rely on my level of game to an extent and still get some results, but absolutely, the days where i'm feeling good and have a good vibe blows the bad days out of the water. You will have good days and bad days. However, you can also have a couple of months where it's just piss and shit. This is how October through December was for me. Sure, i was getting some results, but it was nothing compared to July-September where i was just starting out and enjoying some good results regardless. It was so weird and really tested my strength to the point of not doing any daygame sessions in December or January (still did some here-and-there approaches).

But since late February i started getting the momentum again and now the machine is running again. The game is so random dude. I did over a dozen approaches this Saturday and they were all rejections. And still, it was one of the more amusing sessions i have enjoyed. Why? Because it was so absurd that you can't help but laugh at it. What are the odds of getting 12 rejections the same day?

Damn, i have a tendency to write long posts. Anyways, yes there are good days and bad days, my advice is plow through it. Feel like shit? Approach anyways. Sometimes i can't help but get into a social mood where it flows from all the previous approaches i have done, even if i felt like shit starting out. And some of my best days have been the ones where i was tempted not to go out and daygame at first.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What you can do about that cycle is to go through it. Multiple times. Each time you come out of a low period, you'll be a little stronger, and the next one won't feel as bad.

You'll also learn each time that low periods come to an end. Yes, that's right. You'll be in a huge funk, in a bad state, with no momentum... then you'll just click with a girl and it'll turn around. I think Chase has an article here about the benefits of approaching, even when you feel like shit. You just never know how it's going to go, and at some point, it WILL go well.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah dude many days i feel like this. I felt a bit like this today. I have reached a point where i can rely on my level of game to an extent and still get some results, but absolutely, the days where i'm feeling good and have a good vibe blows the bad days out of the water. You will have good days and bad days. However, you can also have a couple of months where it's just piss and shit. This is how October through December was for me. Sure, i was getting some results, but it was nothing compared to July-September where i was just starting out and enjoying some good results regardless. It was so weird and really tested my strength to the point of not doing any daygame sessions in December or January (still did some here-and-there approaches).

But since late February i started getting the momentum again and now the machine is running again. The game is so random dude. I did over a dozen approaches this Saturday and they were all rejections. And still, it was one of the more amusing sessions i have enjoyed. Why? Because it was so absurd that you can't help but laugh at it. What are the odds of getting 12 rejections the same day?

Damn, i have a tendency to write long posts. Anyways, yes there are good days and bad days, my advice is plow through it. Feel like shit? Approach anyways. Sometimes i can't help but get into a social mood where it flows from all the previous approaches i have done, even if i felt like shit starting out. And some of my best days have been the ones where i was tempted not to go out and daygame at first.
Hell yeah dude thanks for the feedback, glad to know i’m not the only one who goes through this. Sometimes I like to wallow in my own despair before I kick myself hard to get out of it. I like how even though you face rejection you can see the silver lining and laugh, a-lot of guys would drop into an even deeper funk. My respect for you goes out.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What you can do about that cycle is to go through it. Multiple times. Each time you come out of a low period, you'll be a little stronger, and the next one won't feel as bad.

You'll also learn each time that low periods come to an end. Yes, that's right. You'll be in a huge funk, in a bad state, with no momentum... then you'll just click with a girl and it'll turn around. I think Chase has an article here about the benefits of approaching, even when you feel like shit. You just never know how it's going to go, and at some point, it WILL go well.
Very insightful perspective Price, almost buddhist in a way. Allowing yourself to accept your state of mind for what it is and grow.

I’ll be sure to check out that article. Thanks alot!

>