seduction and children

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have three seduction friends who knocked up chics,all of them are not very involved in the childs life.
I am trying to find a line between not being a domesticated man,and being a good dad.
I dont have any children,but I would want to do right by my children,but i also would want to have multiple women,i wonder how these two things can be juggled

SexualHero

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well if you find a chick who won't cause problems, drama, prevent you from seeing you kid, there is nothing preventing you from beeing involved in childs life and beeing a good dad even if you are not married and don't live together with the mother

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I dont have any children,but I would want to do right by my children,but i also would want to have multiple women,i wonder how these two things can be juggle

1a)Avoid Dating Muslim Women
1b)Avoid Dating Religious Women
1c)Avoid Dating Conservative/Religion Women

In Asia, my guys here have shotgun marriages due to family pressure. Disappear within a week. File for divorce in less than a year. Most of them have no money too.

Happened to my girl friend.
Happened to my cousin.
Happened to my another cousin but they love each other. Now they have 5-6 kids.

Now ....

Basically screening very very early. And try to find out her family values early by 'accidentally' hanging out around them when you both already dated.

Harder to do for now with Covid.

2)Entrepreneur with money.

$10k/month is more than enough for most people. But most people spend too much on fine dining and luxury hotels.

z@c+

>